Author Topic: Southwest Calls Too Pretty Coeds Claim Simply Not True  (Read 10632 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: Southwest Calls Too Pretty Coeds Claim Simply Not True
« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2008, 01:38:49 AM »
I would have to withhold judgement until I closely examined them up close and personal, while they were wearing skimpy bikinis.
I always strive for fairness.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2008, 01:47:47 AM »
I would have to withhold judgement until I closely examined them up close and personal, while they were wearing skimpy bikinis.
I always strive for fairness.

Does that include fistful?.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2008, 04:05:55 AM »
Bogie,
I've met my fair share of "reall freakin hot, but normal" wimmin in my time.  They are polite, kind, and smile.

Those girls, while really good lookin, are spoiled tramps. 

I know what you're sayin about strippers.  I've known a few, but the worse ones were married to guys I knew.  Thier attitudes made Paris Hilton seem like a sweetheart.  I think there is something to that they spend thier time taking advantage of men. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #53 on: February 29, 2008, 08:00:58 AM »
I'm afraid I will be banned from APS, for being too attractive.   sad
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #54 on: February 29, 2008, 09:02:42 AM »
I'm afraid I will be banned from APS, for being too attractive.   sad

well, i guess you'll have to go out and become a stripper.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #55 on: February 29, 2008, 10:26:32 PM »
I'm afraid I will be banned from APS, for being too attractive.   sad

It isn't...I do not...arg...But you cannot...urk...it is not true...but it is...cannot...mmmm...mmmm...must sterilize...must sterilize...must sterilize...
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2008, 05:28:18 AM »
I'm afraid I will be banned from APS, for being too attractive.   sad

It isn't...I do not...arg...But you cannot...urk...it is not true...but it is...cannot...mmmm...mmmm...must sterilize...must sterilize...must sterilize...

...and THIS is why APS is shutting down this weekend.......
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.