Author Topic: Wasserman Schultz is Out  (Read 2092 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Wasserman Schultz is Out
« on: July 24, 2016, 06:11:56 PM »
Apparently from Wikileaks fallout over sticking it to the Burn.

I wonder what she's thinking right now? She's full blown Obama/Clinton/establishment, but the news is that both Obama and Clinton told her she had to go. Getting tossed under two buses might shake someone's philosophy a bit, but she'll probably continue to be in the tank for the dem establishment.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: Wasserman Schultz is Out
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 06:28:36 PM »
I don't think that is going to placate very many people though, especially from the "Feel the Bern" group. Also maybe this will trickle down to the presumptive nominee and cause just a tiny bit more disenchantment in the Dem ranks. We can only hope.

bob

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 06:38:40 PM »
I don't think that is going to placate very many people though, especially from the "Feel the Bern" group. Also maybe this will trickle down to the presumptive nominee and cause just a tiny bit more disenchantment in the Dem ranks. We can only hope.

bob

----snide comment that possibly violates the nickname policy deleted-----

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 07:16:49 PM »

bob

From what I read today, the pro Bernie protest at the dem convention was exponentially bigger than any of the protests at the GOP convention. The dems and MSM may have to eat their words over their glee at Cruz vs Trump. Should be an interesting week.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 07:31:22 PM »
Oh, for a real laugh, team Clinton has Russia in cahoots with Trump on the leaks. It's the communists and their sympathizers I tell you!

Not that Russian hackers might have been involved given how easy it apparently is to break into DNC servers.

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 08:07:26 PM »
Zero sympathy for her and everybody else who was in on rigging the Democratic primary.  I wonder if any of them ping to the irony that this was the "democratic" primary.  Of course nothing much will come of this, both parties will be bought and sold by the Wall Street highest bidder.  I wonder if Bernie regrets not going after Clinton like he should have?

Trump will probably squander this opportunity too because he can't keep himself from blurting out stupid sh*t. 

Republicans in Congress will probably call for more hearings and shoot themselves in the foot, again.  It's what they do.

I'm also curious to see what happens this week in Philly.

My prediction is that Clinton will wiggle out of this with very little dirt clinging to her.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 08:16:52 PM »
My prediction is that Clinton will wiggle out of this with very little dirt clinging to her.

"What difference, at this point does it make?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 08:36:28 PM »
Article I read said Schultz will quit after the convention.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 08:43:49 PM »
Article I read said Schultz will quit after the convention.

Apparently they're letting her make an opening and closing statement, but looks like Donna Brazil will be handling the chair duties.

Also it appears right after throwing her under the bus on the DNC chair thing, Clinton has now made her some kind of chair for her election machine. The wheel goes round and round.

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 08:58:15 PM »
I can't cut and paste but the article is short.  DWS is now officially part of the Clinton campaign, as opposed to her previous unofficial work for Clinton as the DNC chair.   ;/

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 09:11:53 PM »
Today: under the bus.
Tomorrow: Cushy lobbyist position.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2016, 09:12:53 PM »
We truly live in shameless times  :laugh:
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2016, 09:18:22 PM »
I can't cut and paste but the article is short.  DWS is now officially part of the Clinton campaign, as opposed to her previous unofficial work for Clinton as the DNC chair.   ;/

I'm really surprised Clinton did this now, vs after the convention. As much as I can't stand her, she's pretty cold and calculating. The Bernie people were already in an uproar over the leaks, and now I see this has them fuming even more. I suspect the convention protests are only going to escalate. Had she done this after the convention, her opposition would have lost a lot of their media coverage.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2016, 09:26:39 PM »
Oh, for a real laugh, team Clinton has Russia in cahoots with Trump on the leaks. It's the communists and their sympathizers I tell you!

Not that Russian hackers might have been involved given how easy it apparently is to break into DNC servers.

Is it really considered "hacking" if Hilary and emails are concerned?

Anyway, why are the bernbots protesting so much about this anyway? I thought they had lost faith in their lord and savior when he endorsed ... Hilary?

(can we alter the auto language clean up thingy to make word that starts with 'w' and rhymes with "Hitch" auto correct to Hilary? Because I don't want to slip up and break the rules, but I'm having issues)
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2016, 09:32:48 PM »
I'm really surprised Clinton did this now, vs after the convention. As much as I can't stand her, she's pretty cold and calculating. The Bernie people were already in an uproar over the leaks, and now I see this has them fuming even more. I suspect the convention protests are only going to escalate. Had she done this after the convention, her opposition would have lost a lot of their media coverage.

I'm not surprised.  Pretty sure her arrogance knows no bounds.

Tim L

• friend
    • TDLITWILLER
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 11:28:18 PM »
Apparently they're letting her make an opening and closing statement, but looks like Donna Brazil will be handling the chair duties.

Also it appears right after throwing her under the bus on the DNC chair thing, Clinton has now made her some kind of chair for her election machine. The wheel goes round and round.

Have to wonder if  that chair is electric...

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2016, 07:13:53 AM »
I can't cut and paste but the article is short.  DWS is now officially part of the Clinton campaign, as opposed to her previous unofficial work for Clinton as the DNC chair.   ;/

I know a number of hard-core Bernieites who I'm going to remind of this... constantly... and ask them if they really want to accept the Bern's recommendation for whom to vote....
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2016, 07:33:25 AM »

Her opening statement didn't go over very well. I wonder if she'll even bother trying to make a closing statement ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2016, 02:13:31 PM »

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden