Author Topic: Lulu Loader  (Read 3872 times)

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Lulu Loader
« on: May 10, 2011, 06:20:30 PM »

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Re: Lulu Loader
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 06:59:06 PM »
Love it.  Also love the maglula.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 07:00:46 PM »
I've got one, and it's excellent and a must have for anybody that has a semiauto pistol (or a carbine that uses pistol mags). Makes it much easier to load, for instance, a Glock 17 mag to capacity (and far easier to use than that junky little loader the pistol makers supply with their handguns). They have one available for .22LR pistol mags now that I need to try. http://www.cabelas.com/magazines-clips-butler-creek-baby-uplula-8482-magazine-loader-1.shtml?type=product&WT.tsrc=CSE&WT.mc_id=GoogleBaseUSA&WT.z_mc_id1=753248&rid=40&mr:trackingCode=469D2C9E-F698-DF11-9EB0-002219318F67&mr:referralID=NA

Their Ar-15 maglula is also great, as is the loader for the 10/22 extended mags.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 07:31:11 PM »
I have one .40 caliber semiauto that I literally can't load without the uplulu.  They're one of the best tools ever invented.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

PTK

• friends
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 01:41:58 AM »
Lulu Loader... Is awesome...

Dang, if it gets your seal of approval, I may have to invest in one. I like the HKS loader for my Glock mags, but.. it's still a PITA to use, just not as MUCH of a PITA as the Glock loader! :lol:
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 02:15:16 AM »
Dang, if it gets your seal of approval, I may have to invest in one. I like the HKS loader for my Glock mags, but.. it's still a PITA to use, just not as MUCH of a PITA as the Glock loader! :lol:

The LuLa loader works very well and is very simple, not gimicky/finicky at all like some of the other loaders on the market. It's amazing, I go to a pistol match, and while everybody is running fancy race guns, I'm the only one there with a  $25 pistol mag loader and I've got all my mags loaded/topped off much faster than they do.

Skip ahead to 1:15, it's where the action starts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0mznZkWZPc
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 09:15:09 AM »

You thumbs will thank you for the investment!  I wouldn't shoot without one, particularly USPSA/IDPA sports.  FYI the Maglula, at least the AR15 one, will also unload the magazine.

Demo of the UpLULA:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zos_7e-c4t0
Demo of the MagLULA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug3VxPlMHUQ

ETA: Sorry Avenger29, did not see your video.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:37:22 AM by adively »
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 10:15:02 AM »
I love mine! HIGHLY reccomend them!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 10:35:21 AM »
I have a LULA for AR mags - it's one of the BEST accessories I've ever bought; not too expensive, works like a charm, too simple to really mess up.

I'll have to get one for pistol . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Re: Lula Loader
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 10:38:44 AM »
I've had mine for 2 days, last night I loaded and unloaded a magazine for my new m&p45 about a hundred times playing with it.  It works great for the 3 types of pistol magazine I have:  m&p40, m&p45, and Ruger P93DC 9mm.  I did not try it on my LCP magazines since it is supposed to require the baby Lula like all the other little pocket autos.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 04:26:34 PM »
I am also a fan of the LULUs. I have a magLULU and the original for double stack mags. None of my single stack mags need a loader.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?