Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 122203 times)

Pb

• friend
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #250 on: March 18, 2022, 01:53:26 PM »
Also, on Fox Business Channel of all places, they are playing a "gen cool" campaign commercial.

Vile groomers.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2022, 09:50:46 PM »
    A shop on Etsy is selling underwear to parents of male toddlers so they can 'tuck' their child's penis. This is to help affirm the idea that their boy, in one case who had just started potty training, is really a girlhttps://t.co/zOmleoeuV4

— ripx4nutmeg (@ripx4nutmeg) March 14, 2022
    🚨Doernbecher CHILDREN’S hospital in Portland has a detailed guide on ‘tucking’ for kids. At the end, they also refer children to a sex toy shop for gender affirming items. pic.twitter.com/gqb44moeNt

— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) March 16, 2022
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/19/childrens-hospital-has-a-detailed-instruction-sheet-on-tucking-your-testicles-inside-your-body/

:facepalm:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #252 on: March 20, 2022, 12:17:46 AM »
SMOD! WE NEED YOU NOW!

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2022, 08:16:30 AM »
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/19/childrens-hospital-has-a-detailed-instruction-sheet-on-tucking-your-testicles-inside-your-body/

:facepalm:

This stuff with kids is just sickening, and worse, it seems to be getting normalized. I haven't looked, but am wondering how prevalent this child trans movement is in other Western countries?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2022, 10:06:26 AM »
Turns out that the fallacy of the slippery slope needs a new definition, I submit to you the new definition:

Slippery Slope Fallacy ~ Believing that the slippery slope is a fallacy instead of an accurate observation of the past and likely course in the future.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #255 on: March 20, 2022, 04:29:20 PM »
Absolutely spot on comment from one guy. It really sums up how I feel about this *expletive deleted*it.

"This is why I laugh when people on either side talk about “healing the divide” or “calming things down”.

I want to be divided from these people. As far as the East is from the West. I want the divide."

Simply put, I don't want any sort of accommodation or rapprochement with people who are so absolutely insane. Next thing you know (and I have no doubt that this is coming) they will be running a dating service to hook up adults with children. Just because they're pedophiles doesn't mean they're bad people, right?  :facepalm:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #256 on: March 20, 2022, 06:30:45 PM »
SMOD! WE NEED YOU NOW!

I had such high hopes for COVID 19.

Now I'm back to praying to Cthulhu for the SMOD.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #257 on: March 20, 2022, 06:35:32 PM »
I had such high hopes for COVID 19.

Now I'm back to praying to Cthulhu for the SMOD.

Cthulhu has forsaken us
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #258 on: March 20, 2022, 06:55:20 PM »
Absolutely spot on comment from one guy. It really sums up how I feel about this *expletive deleted*it.

"This is why I laugh when people on either side talk about “healing the divide” or “calming things down”.

I want to be divided from these people. As far as the East is from the West. I want the divide."

Simply put, I don't want any sort of accommodation or rapprochement with people who are so absolutely insane. Next thing you know (and I have no doubt that this is coming) they will be running a dating service to hook up adults with children. Just because they're pedophiles doesn't mean they're bad people, right?  :facepalm:

I predict in five years it will be legal on the left coast and not only will you have the kiddie rape dating service but you will have leftists volunteering up their children for the pedos.

You saw the prediction here first.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #259 on: March 20, 2022, 07:32:18 PM »

I predict in five years it will be legal on the left coast and not only will you have the kiddie rape dating service but you will have leftists volunteering up their children for the pedos.

You saw the prediction here first.
It won't be too many more years before we see 20-something adults who were put on the puberty blocker medication as kids.  Can't wait for that.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #260 on: March 21, 2022, 07:47:59 AM »
Babylon Bee has been suspended on Twitter, and it looks like they will leave the platform, because they won't comply with the twitter order to delete their "offending" tweet.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/03/20/seth-dillon-explains-why-the-babylon-bee-has-been-locked-out-of-our-account-for-hateful-conduct/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #261 on: March 21, 2022, 08:25:12 AM »
Welcome to bizarro world where calling a dog a dog and a cat a cat is hate speech
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #262 on: March 24, 2022, 08:07:45 PM »
Scientists, gender law scholars and philosophers of biology said Jackson’s response was commendable, though perhaps misleading. It’s useful, they say, that Jackson suggested science could help answer Blackburn’s question, but they note that a competent biologist would not be able to offer a definitive answer either. Scientists agree there is no sufficient way to clearly define what makes someone a woman, and with billions of women on the planet, there is much variation.

Bull *expletive deleted*ing *expletive deleted*it

And BTW: WTF is a gender law scholar and philosophers of biology?

USA Today: Science says there’s no simple answer to the definition of ‘woman’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/24/usa-today-science-says-theres-no-simple-answer-to-the-definition-of-woman/

- Calvin and Hobbes

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #263 on: March 24, 2022, 08:18:13 PM »
Isn't there something about chromosomes, like XX or something???

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #264 on: March 24, 2022, 08:18:25 PM »
Bull *expletive deleted*ing *expletive deleted*it

And BTW: WTF is a gender law scholar and philosophers of biology?

USA Today: Science says there’s no simple answer to the definition of ‘woman’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/24/usa-today-science-says-theres-no-simple-answer-to-the-definition-of-woman/

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-45650462
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #267 on: March 25, 2022, 11:20:02 AM »
First Grade class assignment:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/03/25/fed-up-parent-offers-a-look-at-what-first-graders-in-wash-s-edmonds-school-district-are-learning-about-gender-pic/

Much like CRT, that is not being taught in schools. Except that it is taught in some schools. If you try to stop it from being taught in kindergarten (where it is definitely not being taught) you are a deplorable.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #269 on: March 25, 2022, 08:16:23 PM »
    To the people who think Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump are crazy but that trans people are made up, that “cancel culture” has gone too far, that “men should be men and women should women” — congratulations, you agree with Putin. You are his ideological ally.

— Julia Ioffe (@juliaioffe) March 25, 2022
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/25/journalist-says-if-you-think-trans-people-are-made-up-then-congratulations-you-are-vladimir-putins-ideological-ally/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #270 on: March 25, 2022, 11:56:01 PM »
And vegetarians are Hitler's ideological allies.  ;/

So Putin has a fact-based view of gender. I mean, come on. Even Satan can't be wrong about everything.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #271 on: March 26, 2022, 09:58:59 AM »
Please don't kill someone please.
We said please.
Oh and change your lifestyle pretty please

Oakland officials announced the full return of the city’s Ceasefire Strategy, which aims to reduce gun violence by encouraging potential offenders to put down the guns before they get arrested.

Four call-ins are planned for this year. Potential offenders are called in to ask them to change their lifestyle and accept services and life coaches designed to help them do that.

Oakland Police Will Meet With Potential Offenders in a ‘Holistic’ Approach to Reducing ‘Gun Violence’
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/oakland-police-will-meet-with-potential-offenders-in-a-holistic-approach-to-reducing-gun-violence/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #272 on: March 26, 2022, 11:30:28 AM »
Please don't kill someone please.
We said please.
Oh and change your lifestyle pretty please

Oakland Police Will Meet With Potential Offenders in a ‘Holistic’ Approach to Reducing ‘Gun Violence’
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/oakland-police-will-meet-with-potential-offenders-in-a-holistic-approach-to-reducing-gun-violence/

At least they're focusing on the problem (people), and not the tools.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #273 on: March 26, 2022, 12:14:00 PM »
At least they're focusing on the problem (people), and not the tools.

Are they encouraging them to leave the guns at home, or turn them in?  I couldn't tell from the article.
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #274 on: March 26, 2022, 12:59:28 PM »
Are they encouraging them to leave the guns at home, or turn them in?  I couldn't tell from the article.

I would assume the "potential offenders" have previous felony convictions, and wouldn't be allowed to own guns. So probably the second option. But again, the guns they may or may not have should not be the issue.