Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 122312 times)

HankB

• friend
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #275 on: March 26, 2022, 03:41:04 PM »
Please don't kill someone please.
We said please.
Oh and change your lifestyle pretty please

Oakland Police Will Meet With Potential Offenders in a ‘Holistic’ Approach to Reducing ‘Gun Violence’
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/oakland-police-will-meet-with-potential-offenders-in-a-holistic-approach-to-reducing-gun-violence/
So potential offenders will be "called in" to talk to the cops?

Unless they're on parole and coming in when called is a condition of their parole, I only see people coming in when the police call if they've been stuffed into the back of a patrol car wearing cuffs. And then they'll be repeating the mantra "LAWYER! LAWYER! LAWYER!."
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #276 on: March 28, 2022, 07:01:00 PM »
    These are internal messages from a 4th grade elementary teacher in @AustinISD. She’s upset that an entire week dedicated to LGBT still wasn’t good enough. Coincidentally, 20/32 of her FOURTH GRADERS are LGBT and have “come out” to her

What the hell is going on in these schools?! pic.twitter.com/dCPjBEW7jv

— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) March 28, 2022
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/28/report-fourth-grade-teacher-says-20-of-her-32-students-have-come-out-to-her-as-lgbtqia/

:facepalm:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #277 on: March 28, 2022, 07:08:29 PM »
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/28/report-fourth-grade-teacher-says-20-of-her-32-students-have-come-out-to-her-as-lgbtqia/

:facepalm:

I remember when the trends kids followed were wearing Converse All Stars, or flannel shirts, or putting their ball caps on backwards.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #278 on: March 28, 2022, 10:48:07 PM »
What the hell is going on in these schools?

https://bravehearts.org.au/what-is-grooming/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Pb

• friend
« Reply #279 on: March 29, 2022, 11:08:20 AM »
Vile.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #281 on: March 31, 2022, 05:21:51 PM »
Am I over-reacting or is this one step too far? The White House has released a chart on how to change the gender of children. CHILDREN.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/31/white-house-releases-a-chart-explaining-crucial-gender-affirming-care-for-young-people-at-any-age/

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #282 on: March 31, 2022, 05:55:21 PM »
The whole "assigned male/female at birth" crap is nucking futz.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #283 on: March 31, 2022, 06:12:25 PM »
Send those hypersonic nukes now. SMOD's aim sucks.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #284 on: March 31, 2022, 07:11:45 PM »
The whole "assigned male/female at birth" crap is nucking futz.

That makes me crazy, too.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #285 on: March 31, 2022, 07:52:44 PM »
Speaking of which

For 'transgender day of visibility,' ABC news featured a mother who said her "assigned male at birth" child started to communicate being transgender "at the earliest moment that she actually had words and language" pic.twitter.com/kWcNZruBEN

— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) March 31, 2022

ABC News features mother whose child communicated she was transgender at the earliest moment she had words
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/31/abc-news-features-mother-whose-child-communicated-she-was-transgender-at-the-earliest-moment-she-had-words/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #286 on: March 31, 2022, 09:13:54 PM »
With all this type of BS, would it really be all that bad if Putin were to send a couple of nuclear "presents" our way?

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #287 on: March 31, 2022, 09:38:18 PM »
With all this type of BS, would it really be all that bad if Putin were to send a couple of nuclear "presents" our way?

I'm sure we'd find a way to blame it on white supremacy, and denial of trans rights.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #288 on: March 31, 2022, 11:26:20 PM »
Speaking of which

ABC News features mother whose child communicated she was transgender at the earliest moment she had words
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/31/abc-news-features-mother-whose-child-communicated-she-was-transgender-at-the-earliest-moment-she-had-words/

I just hope at some point she fully realizes what she has done to the kid. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #289 on: April 01, 2022, 08:49:22 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #290 on: April 01, 2022, 03:55:19 PM »
Ralph Seymour.

Seymour didn't have... a very good grasp of how to prepare signals for clarity of intent -- not just flag signals, either, but also wireless and searchlight signals.

What happened at Jutland was a different matter, however. The signals were standard course change signals, which had a very definitive format with no "wiggle room" for interpretation, but were delivered by flag when conditions dictated they should have been delivered by either wireless or by searchlight.

04:56 & 06:44

https://youtu.be/7iachGY9jQE
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #291 on: April 01, 2022, 05:04:25 PM »
School Nurse Was Suspended for Revealing Pre-Teens Secretly Being Given Puberty Blockers by Teachers
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/04/01/school-nurse-was-suspended-for-revealing-pre-teens-secretly-being-given-puberty-b-n2605363

- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #292 on: April 01, 2022, 05:18:53 PM »
School Nurse Was Suspended for Revealing Pre-Teens Secretly Being Given Puberty Blockers by Teachers
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/04/01/school-nurse-was-suspended-for-revealing-pre-teens-secretly-being-given-puberty-b-n2605363

Yeah, I'm going to need to see some more evidence than a Daily Mail article about someone's Facebook post before I swallow that schools are medicating minors without parental/guardian consent.

There's more to that story, even in Connecticut.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #293 on: April 01, 2022, 05:23:41 PM »
I hope dogmush is right.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #294 on: April 01, 2022, 05:28:23 PM »
I do too
But considering how many of them are now saying parents have no say in what happens to their children.......
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #295 on: April 01, 2022, 06:08:28 PM »
I hope dogmush is right.

Yeah, but I doubt it.  They want to be able to give abortions to children without notifying the parents too, remember?

Perd Hapley

• friend

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #297 on: April 04, 2022, 07:07:03 AM »
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #298 on: April 04, 2022, 12:17:19 PM »
First we had this silliness

Racist AF: Blue-check doc DRAGGED for calling white women ‘birthing people’ and minority women ‘mothers’ in thread babbling about birth equity
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/04/03/racist-af-blue-check-doc-dragged-for-calling-white-women-birthing-people-and-minority-women-mothers-in-thread-babbling-about-birth-equity/

Now the dept has issued an apology

"We apologize for inadvertently gendering Black and Puerto Rican birthing people"

New York City's Department of Health apologizes for its chief medical officer @NYCHealthCMO using "mothers" to refer to black & Puerto Rican women who give birth in the city.https://t.co/uv2DeBzah7

— Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) April 3, 2022
AYFKM?! NYC top doc who called white women ‘birthing people’ APOLOGIZES … to minority women for calling them ‘mothers’
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/04/04/ayfkm-nyc-top-doc-who-called-white-women-birthing-people-apologizes-to-minority-women-for-calling-them-mothers/

Yeah........
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #299 on: April 04, 2022, 12:49:42 PM »
Western civilization is circling the drain.  I'm sure the screaming beards are happy about that.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.