Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 122156 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #300 on: April 04, 2022, 07:08:41 PM »
I got nothing

Here’s a photo of a bunch of trans ‘folks’ posing in bloody underwear to show that men can have periods too
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/04/04/heres-a-photo-of-a-bunch-of-trans-folks-posing-in-bloody-underwear-to-show-that-men-can-have-periods-too/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #301 on: April 04, 2022, 07:52:17 PM »
no way I be clickin on that
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #302 on: April 04, 2022, 07:54:04 PM »

You would have to click on a link within that link to see it.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #303 on: April 04, 2022, 09:04:18 PM »
HuffPost writer trying to raise her kids as homosexual explains ‘heterosexual grooming’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/04/04/huffpost-writer-trying-to-raise-her-kids-as-homosexual-explains-heterosexual-grooming/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #304 on: April 05, 2022, 11:13:58 AM »

Go ahead.  Aren't you a little bit curious?  It isn't that bad...    >:D

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #305 on: April 05, 2022, 01:58:58 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-city-universal-income-transgender-residents

Quote from: From Above Link
A California city is planning to give universal basic income (UBI) to transgender and nonbinary residents regardless of their earnings level.

Transgender residents in Palm Springs, California are eligible to receive a UBI of up to $900 per month solely for identifying as transgender or nonbinary — no strings attached.

The new pilot program will have $200,000 set aside for allocation after a unanimous vote by the Palm Springs City Council last week.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #306 on: April 05, 2022, 04:10:36 PM »
I'd declare myself nonbinary and get in line just because.

I'm not gay but $900 is $900.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #307 on: April 05, 2022, 07:45:28 PM »

Oh hell yeah I'd game the system. If they're willing to be that stupid and give away free money like that I'm more than willing to part the fool from his/her/its/???? money.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #308 on: April 05, 2022, 08:12:19 PM »

Hey, who said you could cut, the end of the line is over there.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #309 on: April 05, 2022, 10:32:13 PM »
Well, they assert that simply declaring yourself to be trans makes you trans, so I don't see how they can argue against it. Hmmm . . . is there such a thing as a male lesbian? (No, don't answer that. Please.  :rofl: )

And of course since I was born in Chicago, that makes my ethnicity Native American. That ought to be good for some additional wampum, right?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #310 on: April 06, 2022, 02:14:56 PM »
Joy Reid being Joy Ried
Some times I wonder what the color of the sky is on her world. There's some pretty whacked out stuff in there

Joy Reid thinks Dems made a costly mistake in not referring to the GOP as ‘the pro-rape, pro child marriage party’
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/04/06/joy-reid-thinks-dems-made-a-costly-mistake-in-not-referring-to-the-gop-as-the-pro-rape-pro-child-marriage-party/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #311 on: April 06, 2022, 04:37:33 PM »
Obviously, the child bride thing is nonsense, but does anyone know how she got there?

I'm presuming "pro-rape" is because we're not into murdering rapists' kids.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #313 on: April 06, 2022, 06:54:52 PM »
Well, Cracker Jacks are out.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/04/06/heres-take-me-out-to-the-ballgame-as-rewritten-for-the-cracker-jill-rebrand/

Hmmm...

Mary Jane candy  -->  Mikey Jim

Suzy Qs --> Sammy Qs

Pecan Sandies are safe.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #314 on: April 07, 2022, 12:10:46 PM »
Apparently I think the plan is to ramp up the crazy for the midterms

Blue-checked ‘progressive reformist’ reveals conservatives’ top-secret plans, including things like ‘executing teenagers for having abortions’
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/04/07/blue-checked-progressive-reformist-reveals-conservatives-top-secret-plans-including-things-like-executing-teenagers-for-having-abortions/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #316 on: April 07, 2022, 10:03:07 PM »

Blue-checked ‘progressive reformist’ reveals conservatives’ top-secret plans, including things like ‘executing teenagers for having abortions’
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/04/07/blue-checked-progressive-reformist-reveals-conservatives-top-secret-plans-including-things-like-executing-teenagers-for-having-abortions/

[struggles for words]

So their objection is that killing the very young is, um, wrong?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #317 on: April 07, 2022, 10:07:53 PM »
This country is in need of an enema
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #319 on: April 07, 2022, 11:11:31 PM »

They banned Infowars.  This guy's stuff is way beyond Alex Jones. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #320 on: April 07, 2022, 11:21:49 PM »
Joy Reid being Joy Ried
Some times I wonder what the color of the sky is on her world. There's some pretty whacked out stuff in there

Joy Reid thinks Dems made a costly mistake in not referring to the GOP as ‘the pro-rape, pro child marriage party’
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/04/06/joy-reid-thinks-dems-made-a-costly-mistake-in-not-referring-to-the-gop-as-the-pro-rape-pro-child-marriage-party/
This sounds like a case of Democrats accusing R's of what they are doing. 

Sometimes it is interesting to try to figure out if there is a kernel of truth from which they are stretching out these accusations, but this one is a big leap.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #321 on: April 07, 2022, 11:24:59 PM »

"Groypers" were mentioned near the bottom.  I had to look that one up.  Never heard of it.  Some sort of term for white nationalists.  I guess I will have to see if I see that term anywhere else.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #322 on: April 08, 2022, 08:40:40 AM »
Sane

This polyamorous genderfluid witch is a preschool teacher in Florida. She’s so proud of herself that she discusses her gender and sexuality with 4 year olds
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1512208604421496832

Crazy

Cerabino: Teaching Kids Marksmanship in Florida Schools is a Special Kind of Crazy
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/cerabino-teaching-kids-marksmanship-in-florida-schools-is-a-special-kind-of-crazy/
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 09:03:37 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #323 on: April 08, 2022, 09:41:32 AM »
I long for the days when witches were burned
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #324 on: April 08, 2022, 10:12:20 AM »
    On behalf of the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Elementary and Secondary Education’s Office of Safe and Supportive Schools and the Office for Civil Rights, the National Center on Safe Supportive Learning Environments (NCSSLE) invites you to join the next Lessons from the Field webinar, Supporting Transgender & Nonbinary Students in K-12 Schools, scheduled for Wednesday, April 13, 2022 from 3:00-4:15pm ET/2:00-3:15pm CT/1:00-2:15pm MT/12:00-1:15pm PT.

Please join the U.S. Department of Education and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for this webinar featuring educators and experts who will discuss challenges faced by many transgender and nonbinary students and actionable strategies for providing support.
‘WE’RE not grooming anyone,’ claims Biden’s US Dept. of Ed as they openly set up a webinar to groom K-12 kiddos
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/04/08/were-not-grooming-anyone-claims-bidens-us-dept-of-ed-as-they-openly-set-up-a-webinar-to-actively-groom-k-12-kiddos/
- Calvin and Hobbes