Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 122286 times)

dogmush

• friend
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #350 on: April 21, 2022, 01:32:59 PM »
You would think the pronoun thing would be answered by the Mr./Mrs./Ms. part of the email signature.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #351 on: April 21, 2022, 06:00:35 PM »
    SCOOP: The Evanston/Skokie School District has adopted a radical gender curriculum that encourages PK-3 students to celebrate the transgender flag, break the "gender binary" established by white "colonizers," and experiment with neo-pronouns such as "ze," "zir," and "tree."

🧵

— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) April 21, 2022

In third grade, students are told that white European "colonizers" imposed their "Western and Christian ideological framework" on racial minorities and "forced two-spirit people to conform to the gender binary." The teacher encourages them to "break the binary." pic.twitter.com/dW6knnMOb7

— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) April 21, 2022

This is the same school system where the superintendent accused parents of white supremacy for wanting to reopen the schools after COVID lockdowns.

School district teaches third graders how colonizers forced transgender natives to conform to the gender binary
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/04/21/school-district-teaches-third-graders-how-colonizers-forced-transgender-natives-to-conform-to-the-gender-binary/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #352 on: April 24, 2022, 11:08:32 AM »
What the flaming heck? Someone needs help

A transgender novelist has come under fire after penning a self-confessed “depraved psychosexual horrorshow” in which J.K. Rowling is burned alive in her home.

Gretchen Felker-Martin’s debut novel, “Manhunt,” follows two trans women “attempting to survive in a world ravaged by a plague which transforms anyone with enough testosterone in their system into a shrieking monstrosity.”

They find themselves at war with “TERFs,” the derogatory acronym for so-called trans-exclusionary radical feminists — including the “Knights of J.K. Rowling.”

The protagonists then talk about “the Harry Potter lady,” referring to Rowling, 56, who has received death threats for her comments about biological sex and the transgender community.

The “Harry Potter lady … ended up being a crazy TERF, like, super intense,” Felker-Martin’s character said, saying Rowling hired military contractors and “had them all up at her castle in Scotland.”

You’d think this can’t be REAL but yes, yes it is: Transgender author under FIRE for killing off J.K. Rowling in depraved novel
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/04/24/youd-think-this-cant-be-real-but-yes-yes-it-is-transgender-author-under-fire-for-killing-off-j-k-rowling-in-depraved-novel/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #354 on: April 24, 2022, 04:55:24 PM »
Yeah, 7 years old.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

It's almost as if the Apostle Paul wasn't just being a big meanie when he said bishops should be straight dudes.

A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #355 on: April 24, 2022, 04:56:35 PM »
Should make you wonder how she got that far in the church
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #356 on: April 24, 2022, 05:00:13 PM »

Should it? Should it really?  :facepalm: =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #357 on: April 24, 2022, 05:04:26 PM »
Fits a common pattern nowadays
The church has bishops that hate the church.
The US has Senators, Reps, and pres that hate the US.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #358 on: April 24, 2022, 05:07:10 PM »
Maybe she should go to a few mosques and ask they reciprocate.

Headless body found in aisle 3
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #359 on: April 24, 2022, 08:44:18 PM »
It's almost as if the Apostle Paul wasn't just being a big meanie when he said bishops should be straight dudes.

"Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says."

1 Corinthians 14:34

The Bible is highly offensive to our society.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #360 on: April 26, 2022, 12:31:22 PM »
Common Knowledge - Saturday Night Live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0HGEZXTy8Y

I came across this old SNL skit.  What is Jeopardy got all its answers from a survey of 17 year old high school seniors?  Originally aired in 1987, 35 years ago.  17 year old seniors at that time are now in their 50's.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #361 on: April 27, 2022, 04:00:25 PM »
Holy F.....

Cousin, 14, is arrested for 'sexually assaulting and strangling' Wisconsin girl Lily Peters, 10, to death: Told cops he wanted to 'break her and intended to kill her' as he walked her home from aunt's house
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10757229/Boy-arrested-murder-Wisconsin-girl-Lily-Peters-10.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #362 on: April 27, 2022, 04:42:16 PM »
^^^Can we blame Disney yet?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #363 on: April 27, 2022, 05:38:51 PM »

>:D ?

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #364 on: April 27, 2022, 05:40:59 PM »
Holy F.....

Cousin, 14, is arrested for 'sexually assaulting and strangling' Wisconsin girl Lily Peters, 10, to death: Told cops he wanted to 'break her and intended to kill her' as he walked her home from aunt's house
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10757229/Boy-arrested-murder-Wisconsin-girl-Lily-Peters-10.html

I'll dull the blades on the woodchipper.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #365 on: April 27, 2022, 05:49:02 PM »
I'll dull the blades on the woodchipper.

And make sure it runs extra slow.
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #366 on: April 28, 2022, 07:12:15 AM »
Many years ago there was a similar incident in Pennsylvania, young female victim, older neighbor, not relative, girl maybe 12 or 13, boy not much older.

Girl disappears, they find her body a few days later.

Neighbor kid is arrested, all sorts of hearings and tests to determine if he's competent to stand trial, if he's going to be tried as an adult...

He's judged competent, is tried as an adult.

Defense is painting a pretty effective involuntary manslaughter defense , but it all sort of falls apart when the kid's on the stand and says something very much along the lines "she was a slut and she deserved it."

Supposedly he actually had some sympathy from the jury before that. After that they came back with a second degree murder conviction.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #367 on: April 28, 2022, 10:43:22 AM »
From 1861 and 1957 England had a mandatory death penalty for murder... which could be carried out within a few weeks.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28688474#:~:text=Fifty%20years%20ago%20the%20last,Manchester%2C%20the%20other%20in%20Liverpool.

The USA could really use a law like this.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #368 on: April 28, 2022, 05:48:11 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #369 on: April 28, 2022, 06:51:39 PM »
If you think this won't end well you need counseling

Massachusetts Dept of Education guidelines says students can use whichever bathroom and locker room they wish to match their gender identity. They advise that students who are uncomfortable with this, seek counseling to better understand gender identity. pic.twitter.com/GdZzaEWUXH

— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) April 28, 2022

Ed. Dept.: Counseling staff should work with students uncomfortable with a transgender person sharing the locker room
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/04/28/ed-dept-counseling-staff-should-work-with-students-uncomfortable-with-a-transgender-person-sharing-the-locker-room/
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #370 on: April 28, 2022, 06:53:43 PM »
Because that worked so well in Loudoun County, Virginia...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #371 on: April 28, 2022, 07:14:53 PM »
Wish students would start identifying the principal's office as the bathroom. If he/she/it has a problem with it then he/she/it needs counseling. What does plumbing have to do with it?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 07:32:44 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #372 on: April 28, 2022, 08:44:01 PM »
Wish students would start identifying the principal's office as the bathroom. If he/she/it has a problem with it then he/she/it needs counseling. What does plumbing have to do with it?

Ah yes, the "Amber Heard" gender identity.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #373 on: April 30, 2022, 02:55:15 PM »
If you think this won't end well you need counseling

Ed. Dept.: Counseling staff should work with students uncomfortable with a transgender person sharing the locker room
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/04/28/ed-dept-counseling-staff-should-work-with-students-uncomfortable-with-a-transgender-person-sharing-the-locker-room/

I’m starting to think that the communists do have one thing right when they shoot the intelligentsia.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #374 on: April 30, 2022, 03:09:23 PM »
I need to start a Go Fund Me to buy a bigger woodchipper.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG