Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 122295 times)

cordex

• Administrator
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #1400 on: April 18, 2023, 09:22:02 AM »
Do you ever get the feeling that TPTB want to control our ready access to foodstuffs?  Or am I just being a paranoid reactionary bigoted useless eater?   [tinfoil]
EAT ZE BOOGS!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1401 on: April 18, 2023, 09:37:06 AM »
Do you ever get the feeling that TPTB want to control our ready access to foodstuffs?  Or am I just being a paranoid reactionary bigoted useless eater?   [tinfoil]

Tinfoil Ben tells me that this is all part of China's 5th gen warfare against us. Provide grants to gullible "scientists" and donations to gullible politicians via their many front groups to continue to hype global warming, DEI, and every other thing that first world commie pinko governments like to give lip service, money, and regulations to.

In the meantime, keep growing rice and cattle, and keep building coal (and nuke) powerplants and laughing at the West, all while working to make BRICS dominant.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #1402 on: April 18, 2023, 09:44:21 AM »

Not necessarily mutually exclusive conditions.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1403 on: April 18, 2023, 09:49:46 AM »
Tinfoil Ben tells me that this is all part of China's 5th gen warfare against us. Provide grants to gullible "scientists" and donations to gullible politicians via their many front groups to continue to hype global warming, DEI, and every other thing that first world commie pinko governments like to give lip service, money, and regulations to.

In the meantime, keep growing rice and cattle, and keep building coal (and nuke) powerplants and laughing at the West, all while working to make BRICS dominant.

I almost wish it were.  If there was an evil enemy with a master plan there would be a chance we could fight and overcome them or foil the plan.  I think this is the result of hooking most of the world together into a shared information pseudo hive mind.  Turns out people are retarded narcissists giving them access to other retarded narcissists allows them to just snowball.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1404 on: April 18, 2023, 09:51:10 AM »
Turns out people are retarded narcissists giving them access to other retarded narcissists allows them to just snowball.

Well, yeah, there is also the Occom's razor explanation.  =)

Though my last sentence of that post is definitely a thing, IMO.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1405 on: April 18, 2023, 09:54:49 AM »
I almost wish it were.  If there was an evil enemy with a master plan there would be a chance we could fight and overcome them or foil the plan.  I think this is the result of hooking most of the world together into a shared information pseudo hive mind.  Turns out people are retarded narcissists giving them access to other retarded narcissists allows them to just snowball.

This
While China may give us a little nudge in that direction from time to time we're *expletive deleted*ing ourselves up while they enjoy the show. China not required.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1406 on: April 19, 2023, 08:05:53 AM »
Was looking up the side effects of taking iron and came across this

Ferrous sulfate is a type of iron supplement. You normally get all the iron you need from the foods you eat. Your healthcare provider may recommend ferrous sulfate if you don’t get enough iron in your diet. Iron supplements can be especially beneficial for women or people assigned female at birth.
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/drugs/14568-iron-oral-supplements-for-anemia

Women OR  people assigned female at birth.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1407 on: April 19, 2023, 06:35:07 PM »
He seems nice:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/04/19/trying-to-keep-this-trans-woman-from-entering-a-bathroom-is-the-last-mistake-a-woman-will-make/

If you try to stop him from entering the woman's bathroom, it will be the last thing you ever do.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1408 on: April 19, 2023, 06:38:19 PM »
Was just posting that

"This is a call to arms"
Then tells his fellow transgenders to buy a gun

https://twitter.com/CatchUpFeed/status/1648810146909532161
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1409 on: April 19, 2023, 06:44:15 PM »
World War T
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1410 on: April 19, 2023, 07:36:38 PM »
Babylon Bee but will probably be true in a week or two

Hasbro Introduces New ‘Transition Me Elmo’ Doll
https://babylonbee.com/news/sesame-street-introduces-new-transition-me-elmo-doll
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1411 on: April 20, 2023, 12:15:57 PM »
I thought I saw this mentioned somewhere else, but didn't know what it was.

Middle School Investigated For ‘Vile’ Licking Game With Students And Staff
https://www.dailywire.com/news/middle-school-investigated-for-vile-licking-game-with-students-and-staff

Desert Hills Middle School in Kennewick had minor students and adult teachers compete to lick marshmallow cream off either side of two clear plexiglass panes, a video of the incident shows. The game was held at a school pep rally on March 31.

The video shows multiple staffers and students aggressively licking up the four lines of cream sometimes with their tongues in the same spots on opposite sides of the plexiglass. At one point, an adult holds a child’s head to the glass while licking the other side. Toward the end of the video, one staffer appears to be licking the glass in a way that one parent described as “sensual.”

Students can be heard screaming, “Ew,” “That’s actually so disgusting,” “I’m going to throw up,” “That’s so gross,” “What the heck?” and “Who thought that this was a good idea?”
Looks like most of the students were smarter than the teachers.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #1413 on: April 22, 2023, 07:45:05 PM »
I still remember people on APS saying stuff like this wouldn't be a big deal.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/04/22/trans-woman-18-hops-in-the-shower-with-several-14-year-old-girls/

Pb

• friend
« Reply #1414 on: April 22, 2023, 09:31:06 PM »
Why are "conservative" media outlets calling these male perverts by by incorrect female pronouns?

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #1415 on: April 22, 2023, 11:33:29 PM »
Why are "conservative" media outlets calling these male perverts by by incorrect female pronouns?

Partly because so many on the right and center are compromised by postmodernism, and partly because the Right still hasn't realized that debates are won by defining the terms. And partly because they're trying not to get censored by various platforms.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #1416 on: April 22, 2023, 11:35:28 PM »

The NYPD commissioner in charge of employee relations is having a difficult time — with her employee relations.

More than 10 cops working under Deputy Commissioner Lisa White — who’s in charge of officer morale in the 35,000 uniformed member force — have either transferred or asked to be transferred out of her office because of her off-the-wall shenanigans, including claiming there are ghosts in her office and that workers are bugging her phone, police sources told The Post.

The final straw for one of them, a detective assigned to drive her in a department-assigned Ford SUV, came when White, 61, ordered the cop to turn on the lights and sirens because she was late for work.
https://nypost.com/2023/04/22/nypd-employee-relations-boss-lisa-white-drives-workers-away/

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1417 on: April 24, 2023, 02:53:34 PM »
The trannies are making their lists:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/04/24/do-i-get-a-t-shirt-trans-activist-builds-transphobe-list-of-40k-accounts-twitchy-and-i-made-it/

Interestingly, I saw last week that trannies here in Idaho are doing similar - making lists of "non-allies" and posting them around because "the gloves are off".

We keep talking about the woke finally pushing us to the point that the switch comes on, and have seemed to think it would be the antifa that would do it. The trannies, though, are really spinning up with their "vengeance" and talk of "it will be the last thing you ever do" if you do something against them. They might end up being the ones that make the switch flip. They seem to be spinning up way more talk of offensive violent action against people than antifa ever has.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1418 on: April 24, 2023, 03:01:43 PM »

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/04/24/do-i-get-a-t-shirt-trans-activist-builds-transphobe-list-of-40k-accounts-twitchy-and-i-made-it/

Interestingly, I saw last week that trannies here in Idaho are doing similar - making lists of "non-allies" and posting them around because "the gloves are off".

We keep talking about the woke finally pushing us to the point that the switch comes on, and have seemed to think it would be the antifa that would do it. The trannies, though, are really spinning up with their "vengeance" and talk of "it will be the last thing you ever do" if you do something against them. They might end up being the ones that make the switch flip. They seem to be spinning up way more talk of offensive violent action against people than antifa ever has.

We dare to  take our children away from them.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 06:00:04 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1419 on: April 24, 2023, 03:54:23 PM »

I don't know if it's more talk, or just more visable talk.  Are there people like Libs of Tiktok combing through Antifa accounts to throw their threats in front of everyone?

You are right though. I do seem to see way more trans folks talking about violence. It's like once a couple of them started shooting up bars and schools the cork popped or something.  Of course the uncharitable among us might wonder if being trans or "gender non-conforming " might be related to any other symptoms of mental illness.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1420 on: April 24, 2023, 04:09:03 PM »
Are there people like Libs of Tiktok combing through Antifa accounts to throw their threats in front of everyone?

No doubt that it's done on the right too. I do think on the right it's more of "against us" lists, whereas with these new tranny lists, it's lists of "not for us". It appears you can no longer be neutral. If you're not a vocal trans proponent, then you are an enemy. I don't know that even antifa and BLM usually go that far.

You are certainly right about the mental illness.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1421 on: April 24, 2023, 05:19:52 PM »
"TPTB = "????"  ???
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #1422 on: April 24, 2023, 05:28:23 PM »
"TPTB = "????"  ???

The Powers That Be®
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #1423 on: April 24, 2023, 06:39:06 PM »
I don't know if it's more talk, or just more visable talk.  Are there people like Libs of Tiktok combing through Antifa accounts to throw their threats in front of everyone?

You are right though. I do seem to see way more trans folks talking about violence. It's like once a couple of them started shooting up bars and schools the cork popped or something.  Of course the uncharitable among us might wonder if being trans or "gender non-conforming " might be related to any other symptoms of mental illness.

The trans are unbalanced to begin with, and probably less careful about opsec.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!