Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 122312 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #1752 on: July 02, 2023, 11:53:49 PM »
Sounds like they might as well design a rocket package to fly to a local asteroid and push it this way.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1753 on: July 03, 2023, 10:03:05 AM »
I'm sure I'm missing some 3-D chess move, but it sure seems that the left is shooting themselves in the foot. Ever since the tranny dust up went into high gear, we suddenly find that evil white conservative people are aligned with mainstream Muslims, Armenians, traditional hispanic and black people, and others who believe in the separation of children from kiddie diddlers.

Soon the left will only have white, DINK, vegan, self-loathers who read the New Yorker in their camp, as they continue to alienate everyone with a modicum of common sense.  :laugh:

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/07/03/jen-psaki-says-the-gop-is-pitting-muslim-americans-against-trans-people-n2385047
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1754 on: July 03, 2023, 10:29:27 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #1755 on: July 03, 2023, 10:31:33 AM »
Sounds like they might as well design a rocket package to fly to a local asteroid and push it this way.

Is there a "Go Fund Me" for this?
 =D =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1757 on: July 05, 2023, 01:05:13 PM »
US health officials were criticized today for advocating that trans women can breastfeed — without highlighting the health risks to the baby.

Several information pages on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website appear to endorse 'chestfeeding' — a term used to describe feeding an infant milk directly from the breast by trans and non-binary parents.

One section, titled 'Health Equity Considerations', claims 'an individual does not need to have given birth to breastfeed or chestfeed.'

Apparently men can be given drugs to produce milk but that doesn't make it any less creepy.

Biological men who transition to women can produce breastmilk by taking several hormone drugs that mimic the changes a woman's body undergoes during the late stages of pregnancy and shortly after the birth of a child.

EXCLUSIVE: CDC accused of 'blurring politics and science' over advice that suggests trans women CAN safely breastfeed — but fails to mention health risks to baby
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12262959/CDC-advice-says-trans-women-safely-breastfeed-babies-doesnt-mention-health-risks.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1758 on: July 05, 2023, 01:37:49 PM »
Wow
Not only can an employee get fired for trying to stop a shoplifter they can also be fired for just filming a shoplifter committing the crime

A King Soopers grocery store worker slammed the franchise for firing him after he filmed shoplifters brazenly stealing over $500 worth of detergent from a Colorado store.

Santino Burrola sprang into action when a group of thieves targeted the store in Arapahoe County, Colorado, on June 18, filming a now-viral video of the crime in action.

He chased the group out of the store and filmed while they unloaded countless cartons into their car, even peeling off a license plate cover to help track them down.

But his actions allegedly breached the store's policies on confronting shoplifters, and Burrola was fired on the spot after a meeting with his union rep.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12267491/King-Soopers-worker-FIRED-filming-shoplifters-stealing-500-worth-laundry-detergent.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1759 on: July 05, 2023, 02:20:28 PM »
Apparently men can be given drugs to produce milk but that doesn't make it any less creepy.

EXCLUSIVE: CDC accused of 'blurring politics and science' over advice that suggests trans women CAN safely breastfeed — but fails to mention health risks to baby
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12262959/CDC-advice-says-trans-women-safely-breastfeed-babies-doesnt-mention-health-risks.html

Just to ratchet up the creepyness, It's a cocktail of hormones and anti-psycotics to stimulate secretion of ........ something from male breasts.

Drugs used: Domperidone, Haloperidol, Risperidone, Thorazine, Fluphenazine, Metoclopramide, Prolactin, and Progesterone.

I know mothers that changed their hand cream while breastfeeding out of concern of chemicals in their milk, much less take that Long Island Iced Tea of pharmaceuticals.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1760 on: July 06, 2023, 08:41:10 AM »
Just to ratchet up the creepyness, It's a cocktail of hormones and anti-psycotics to stimulate secretion of ........ something from male breasts.

Drugs used: Domperidone, Haloperidol, Risperidone, Thorazine, Fluphenazine, Metoclopramide, Prolactin, and Progesterone.

I know mothers that changed their hand cream while breastfeeding out of concern of chemicals in their milk, much less take that Long Island Iced Tea of pharmaceuticals.

I seriously don't think what effects this could possibly have on the child matters to them, all must be sacrificed to their delusions. The child is an expendable prop
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1761 on: July 06, 2023, 09:47:18 AM »
I seriously don't think what effects this could possibly have on the child matters to them, all must be sacrificed to their delusions. The child is an expendable prop

Hell what about the side effects on them?  Other than the "lactation", that list of drugs gotta have some whoppers.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1762 on: July 06, 2023, 09:53:25 AM »
Hell what about the side effects on them?  Other than the "lactation", that list of drugs gotta have some whoppers.

I would think they would have to have some side effects, all drugs do, but I bet they pale in comparison to the effects they will have on a developing child. Do they care? Apparently not.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 10:10:45 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #1763 on: July 06, 2023, 10:13:15 AM »
Compared to the side effects of their other "treatments"?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1764 on: July 06, 2023, 10:38:42 AM »
Maybe they're hoping the drugs in the manboob milk will act like puberty blockers.

I'm really starting to think it's time to remove these real crazies from society - they've crossed the line from amusing, blown past annoying and right into dangerous territory -  but we'll need to build a LOT of padded cells.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1765 on: July 06, 2023, 11:37:18 AM »
Speaking of crazy

Fanged metal teeth, skin implants, a split tongue, and eccentric tattoos are just some of the unique changes Marcelo "B-Boy" De Souza Ribeiro has made to his body over the years.

As such, he has been dubbed the "most modified man in the world" and has spent an estimated £29,000 on his quest to look like an "alien devil" - but he's not finished transforming his body just yet.

The 40-year-old dad, who believes 98 percent of his body has been altered, has recently had his hands tweaked, removing his index finger and splitting his hand in half.

And that's still not enough for him

'I chopped off my fingers to look like an alien - now I'm removing my skin as well'
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/i-chopped-off-my-fingers-to-look-like-an-alien-now-i-m-removing-my-skin-as-well/ar-AA1dvHmF?cvid=cd0a5783b9ce438d8e14e7912c24472c&ei=18
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1766 on: July 06, 2023, 10:10:10 PM »
Speaking of crazy

And that's still not enough for him

'I chopped off my fingers to look like an alien - now I'm removing my skin as well'
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/i-chopped-off-my-fingers-to-look-like-an-alien-now-i-m-removing-my-skin-as-well/ar-AA1dvHmF?cvid=cd0a5783b9ce438d8e14e7912c24472c&ei=18

Certifiable !!
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1767 on: July 08, 2023, 04:59:00 PM »
And some Portland madness

In a directive for govt workers

Black must be capitalized while white must not
White and whiteness  are "a social construct that serves to reinforce power structures"
Use of the words woman, Caucasian, citizen are forbidden
Instead of breastfeeding, say chest feeding
He and she are forbidden pronouns

Portland city govt tells staff to avoid mentioning 'pregnant women' and 'citizens' in woke language directive
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/portland-city-govt-tells-staff-avoid-mentioning-pregnant-women-citizens-woke-language-directive

« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 05:19:45 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1769 on: July 09, 2023, 12:32:55 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1770 on: July 09, 2023, 01:06:16 PM »
The new "Miss Netherlands":

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/07/09/man-wins-miss-netherlands-n2385217
Wasn't there a time when plastic surgery would get someone kicked out of a beauty contest?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #1771 on: July 09, 2023, 02:13:10 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1772 on: July 09, 2023, 03:33:43 PM »
I read that and my brain said "Miss Neanderthals"

Mine too at first LOL
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1773 on: July 09, 2023, 05:07:26 PM »
Oh boy
Sounds like a fun marriage

DEAR JANE: I've secretly been feeding my vegan toddler meat behind my wife's back - but she found out and is now threatening to DIVORCE me
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12271829/Ive-secretly-feeding-vegan-child-meat-wife-wants-divorce.html

In the comments
"Should just eat the wife."
 :rofl:
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1774 on: July 10, 2023, 11:42:36 AM »
I'm sure I'm missing some 3-D chess move, but it sure seems that the left is shooting themselves in the foot. Ever since the tranny dust up went into high gear, we suddenly find that evil white conservative people are aligned with mainstream Muslims, Armenians, traditional hispanic and black people, and others who believe in the separation of children from kiddie diddlers.

Soon the left will only have white, DINK, vegan, self-loathers who read the New Yorker in their camp, as they continue to alienate everyone with a modicum of common sense.  :laugh:

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/07/03/jen-psaki-says-the-gop-is-pitting-muslim-americans-against-trans-people-n2385047

This jogged my memory.  I heard a comment last week regarding Hollywood.  They said the woke/trans stuff is not playing well and losing them money.  They expect to see a transition over to environmental/climate change topics instead.  So we should expect to see those topics pushed over the next couple years more than the trans stuff as new shows hit screens/TV's.