Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 122248 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #2025 on: September 22, 2023, 10:20:12 AM »
NFL: Hold my Bud Light

First trans NFL cheerleader compares role to becoming doctor, says no one will stop 'this show'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/first-trans-nfl-cheerleader-compares-role-becoming-doctor-says-will-stop-show

"Everything that I’m going through now, it’s bigger than me," Lindsay told Elle magazine in an interview from Monday headlined "Loud and Proud."

"I’m setting things up for the younger generation," Lindsay added. "No one is going to stop this show."

[barf]
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2026 on: September 22, 2023, 10:42:52 AM »
Well it's not like i can not watch football harder.  [shrug]

As an aside, there are trans folks out there that can convincingly pass for the gender they're going for.  Jerry Springer used to have entire episodes on "guess the Transvestite" and some of those folks really, really, looked like women.

^^^  That cheerleader is clearly a dude.  Not even living his fantasy very well.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2027 on: September 22, 2023, 11:55:53 AM »
More they're not your children

Townhall.com
@townhallcom
Education Secretary Cardona says that he doesn’t have “too much respect” for parents who have been “misbehaving” at school board meetings.

They’re “acting like they know what’s right for kids!”

video
https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1705208964600721581?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Remember, he's suppose to be a public servant.

Biden's Education Secretary is fed up with parents 'acting like they know what's right' for kids
https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/09/22/us-education-secretary-fed-up-with-parents-acting-like-they-know-whats-right-for-their-kids-n2387597
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2028 on: September 22, 2023, 12:03:06 PM »
Well it's not like i can not watch football harder.  [shrug]

:rofl:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2029 on: September 22, 2023, 04:00:39 PM »
Another reason to not watch NFL games.  The TV broadcast typically doesn't show much of the cheerleaders, but I bet they put that person front and center. 

I really don't blame the person.  They are what they are.  I blame the team organization.  They chose to go this route. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2030 on: September 22, 2023, 04:06:31 PM »
Another reason to not watch NFL games.  The TV broadcast typically doesn't show much of the cheerleaders, but I bet they put that person front and center. 

I really don't blame the person guy.  They are He is what they are He is.  I blame the team organization.  They chose to go this route.

FIFY

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2031 on: September 22, 2023, 05:02:08 PM »
FIFY

This. We can not allow them to wear us down into using their language.

Which, ironically, when reading what I wrote above, if they did wear us down, you wouldn't know if I was talking about "them" the group or "them" the confused individual.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2032 on: September 22, 2023, 07:32:47 PM »
From their website:  "Since our founding, scores of homeschool alumni have come forward with stories of abuse or educational neglect, "

Scores . . . out of many how many millions of homeschooled kids? I wonder how that compares to publik skuul alumni who experienced abuse or educational neglect. I remember a fairly recent story about a group of schools in Baltimore with ZERO students passing basic math proficiency:

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/project-baltimore/state-test-results-23-baltimore-schools-have-zero-students-proficient-in-math-jovani-patterson-maryland-comprehensive-assessment-program-maryland-governor-wes-moore

That's ONE public school system from ONE city . . . bet the total of affected children is more than "scores."

Not getting any better

A slate of Baltimore schools have sparked outrage after zero students passed their state math exams - with almost 75 percent testing at the lowest possible score.

The poor performances came in the latest round of Maryland's state testing, where 13 high schools in the city - a staggering 40 percent - failed to produce a single student with a 'proficient' score in math.
Some of the city's best-known schools, including Patterson High School, Frederick Douglass, and Reginald F. Lewis, made their way onto the list, while Baltimore City Schools also received $1.6 billion last year from taxpayers.

It was the largest funding the educational authority has ever received, leading to questions over where the money went

Obviously not in improving the kids math scores

Fury as ZERO children at 13 Baltimore state schools pass math exam - as parent groups call on leaders to step down
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12550623/This-educational-homicide-Fury-ZERO-children-13-Baltimore-state-schools-pass-math-exam-parent-groups-call-leaders-step-down.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2033 on: September 23, 2023, 09:10:48 AM »
And this just in from California
https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp/2023/09/08/insanity-in-california-ab-957-gender-affirmation-bill-passes-state-assembly-newsom-on-deck-n2386999

I got nothing

Somewhat shockingly vetoed by Newsom.

Late on a Friday night, Gavin Newsom just vetoed AB 957, which would have required judges to remove custody of children from parents who don’t “affirm" a child's "gender identity or gender expression.” pic.twitter.com/fXfdYtBNS4
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) September 23, 2023
‘He’s running’: Newsom surprisingly vetoes controversial trans-rights bill
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2023/09/23/hes-running-newsom-surprisingly-vetoes-n2387625

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2034 on: September 23, 2023, 04:16:23 PM »
https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1704728437620199928

Hundreds of humans who identify as dogs gather at a Berlin train station to advocate for the rights of people who identify as dogs.

The event was organized by a group called "Canine Beings."

If they're stray dogs, can they be euthanized?

Or at least neutered?  Please?

Hmmm

In Controversial New 'Paw Patrol' Episode, Chase Gets Neutered To Become Transgender
https://babylonbee.com/news/controversial-paw-patrol-episode-has-chase-get-neutered-to-become-transgender
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2035 on: September 24, 2023, 08:34:21 AM »
JFC, Canada. Here's a bunch of people getting beaten up by Canadian antifa as the cops watch, then when antifa is done with them, they get arrested.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/09/23/antifa-attacks-a-father-protesting-gender-ideology-in-schools-n2387657

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2037 on: September 25, 2023, 09:04:07 AM »
I'm soooo scared

https://twitter.com/betterworld_24/status/1705904107679088828?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

You should be.  Communist activists are cranking up violence all over the western hemisphere, and they are being protected by the police in their countries.  They can and will assault you given the slightes provocation, and if you defend yourself, you'll be mobbed, and if you survive that, you'll be arrested and thrown in jail.

They can threaten all they want, and make good on the threats with impunity.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2038 on: September 25, 2023, 09:10:01 AM »
It was more I'm so scare of her. She's a coffee shop communist
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2039 on: September 25, 2023, 09:39:14 AM »
It was more I'm so scare of her. She's a coffee shop communist

So were Lenin and Trotsky.

I repeat, you should be scared of her.  Sure she can't take you in a fight, but she knows that too, and will happily send a mob to firebomb your house while you sleep.

That's 100% what the enemy looks like, and she's speaking at the UN.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2040 on: September 25, 2023, 10:10:42 AM »
So were Lenin and Trotsky.

I repeat, you should be scared of her.  Sure she can't take you in a fight, but she knows that too, and will happily send a mob to firebomb your house while you sleep.

That's 100% what the enemy looks like, and she's speaking at the UN.

This. You will never have the chance to face these people one on one and face to face in a "fair" fight (not that any real fight should work off of fair). Antifa is following the model. You won't see antifa try to firebomb my house, because if I kill them all, local LE will be buying me drinks. If I lived in Seattle, I'd be facing murder charges.

They know where to do their deeds, and the number of those places is growing. It starts small, like the woman arrested for silently praying outside an abortion clinic, or drivers who get arrested for dragging a protestor off the freeway, then leads to what I posted above about Canada, where someone gets the *expletive deleted*it beat out of them by antifa, then arrested for it. Then trans day of vengeance, then, "words are violence, so antifa killing that person for speaking was self-defense".

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2041 on: September 25, 2023, 10:31:21 AM »
This. You will never have the chance to face these people one on one and face to face in a "fair" fight (not that any real fight should work off of fair). Antifa is following the model. You won't see antifa try to firebomb my house, because if I kill them all, local LE will be buying me drinks. If I lived in Seattle, I'd be facing murder charges.

They know where to do their deeds, and the number of those places is growing. It starts small, like the woman arrested for silently praying outside an abortion clinic, or drivers who get arrested for dragging a protestor off the freeway, then leads to what I posted above about Canada, where someone gets the *expletive deleted*it beat out of them by antifa, then arrested for it. Then trans day of vengeance, then, "words are violence, so antifa killing that person for speaking was self-defense".
That is what I was thinking.  Just like the Antifa riots, they only got out of control in cities that supported them.  Still quite a few people that need to be careful.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2042 on: September 27, 2023, 08:43:40 AM »
Polls are polls, but this does not bode well for the future: 65% of Americans want to scrap the Electoral College. The poll claims that includes half of Republicans, who have "republic" right there in their party name. I wouldn't be surprised if we become mob rule before I die.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/09/27/wtf-republicans-pew-poll-examines-ending-the-electoral-college-with-some-shocking-findings-n2387777

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2043 on: September 27, 2023, 08:49:29 AM »
Polls are polls, but this does not bode well for the future: 65% of Americans want to scrap the Electoral College. The poll claims that includes half of Republicans, who have "republic" right there in their party name. I wouldn't be surprised if we become mob rule before I die.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/09/27/wtf-republicans-pew-poll-examines-ending-the-electoral-college-with-some-shocking-findings-n2387777

Followed shortly by the French American Terror
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2044 on: September 27, 2023, 10:44:59 AM »
Maybe they figure this is insurance against getting looted and torched

Washington National Cathedral replaces stained glass windows to honor BLM protestors pic.twitter.com/iPQ2R4UGUa
    — End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) September 27, 2023

Now in fairness, it must be reported that the old stained glass windows were not religious either, as one might expect in a church. They depicted Civil War-era figures, including from the Confederacy, in an attempt to show reconciliation between the North and South. Those windows were removed several years ago because they were deemed 'offensive.'

But instead of replacing them with imagery celebrating, oh say, God or Christianity, the updated windows celebrate America's new religion of woke.

Isn't there a Commandment about this? National Cathedral honors the god of ... BLM?
https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/09/27/isnt-there-a-commandment-about-this-national-cathedral-honors-the-god-of-blm-n2387798
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2045 on: September 27, 2023, 11:09:41 AM »
Subject aside, those windows are powerful ugly.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2046 on: September 27, 2023, 11:12:30 AM »
Looks like something a 5 year old would do in kindergarten

Old

New

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2047 on: September 28, 2023, 03:06:02 PM »
Liberal Parents Ground Kid From New Pronouns For A Month
https://babylonbee.com/news/liberal-parents-ground-teen-from-new-pronouns-for-one-month

You do know that's the Babylon Bee right?
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2048 on: September 29, 2023, 08:31:35 PM »
Experts Now Recommend Changing Your Gender Fluid Every 3 Months Or 3,000 TikTok Posts
https://babylonbee.com/news/experts-now-recommend-changing-your-gender-fluid-every-3-months-or-3000-tiktok-posts
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2049 on: October 01, 2023, 06:02:24 PM »
From the deep voice, I'm going with "transgender" though kids that age are just playing dress up. However, society is getting pretty bad when we let boys beat up girls and then try to hide their identity behind the clothes they wear.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-middle-school-wont-say-whether-student-filmed-attacking-smaller-girl-transgender

My money is on the girl who got beat up being the one who gets in trouble, since it's coastal Oregon.