Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 122261 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #2075 on: October 06, 2023, 10:51:23 AM »
More of his "death to conservatives" tweets have also been found, and his girlfriend refused to cooperate with police. I watched the video, and after it happened, it looked to me as if she just stood there with a "whatever" look on her. She looked emotionless to me.

Yep, some of his wishing death to conservatives and grave dancing posts has come to light

SHOCKA! Murdered Leftist activist Ryan Carson had a NASTY habit of celebrating dead conservatives (pics)
https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/10/06/ryan-carson-had-a-history-of-celebrating-dead-conservatives-n2388185

To be fair there are those on both sides who do it but that doesn't made it right. Note: I do not count mere criticism of the person's opinions or acts as grave dancing but it can be fine edge to walk on sometimes.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 01:59:09 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #2076 on: October 06, 2023, 01:45:29 PM »
Having made only two stops at a WH in northern Georgia and northern Florida when on a trip to Florida 20 years ago, I had no problems.
But that was 20 years ago.
  ;/
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2077 on: October 06, 2023, 05:24:08 PM »
Man, some people are just fanatical about their political agendas. I can't imagine caring so little about the death of someone you purportedly love, that for your political agenda, you would try to ensure that his killer go free.

Two witnesses positively identified Dowling as Carson’s killer in a photo array. The victim's girlfriend failed to pick Dowling, the prosecutor said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lawyer-claims-nyc-teen-charged-poet-slaying-great-kid-wasnt-looking-trouble
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2078 on: October 06, 2023, 06:04:27 PM »
Man, some people are just fanatical about their political agendas. I can't imagine caring so little about the death of someone you purportedly love, that for your political agenda, you would try to ensure that his killer go free.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lawyer-claims-nyc-teen-charged-poet-slaying-great-kid-wasnt-looking-trouble

A lawyer for a teenager charged with randomly stabbing a New York City poet to death and then spitting in his girlfriend's face claimed his client is a "good kid" who wasn't "looking for trouble."

That sounds like an admittance he did it.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2079 on: October 06, 2023, 06:45:05 PM »
So these insane "friends of Ryan" started a gofundme. For funeral expenses? Nope. To fund their own time off work to "process the event".

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/10/05/friends-of-murdered-activist-start-gofundme-so-they-can-take-off-work-to-process-it-all-n2388176

More of his "death to conservatives" tweets have also been found, and his girlfriend refused to cooperate with police. I watched the video, and after it happened, it looked to me as if she just stood there with a "whatever" look on her. She looked emotionless to me.

People are donating the minimum just so that can leave a comment  :rofl:

'Depraved ghouls profiting off this man's death': GoFundMe for murdered Brooklyn activist Ryan Thoresen Carson's mourning friends is branded 'abhorrent' as people donate $5 minimum so they can comment on 'wretched theft'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12603273/Ryan-Thoresen-Carsons-grifter-friends-branded-abhorrent-setting-70k-GoFundMe-time-work-brutal-murder.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2080 on: October 06, 2023, 06:52:54 PM »
Dem activists are worried FL's new law for convicted child rapists will effect LGBTQs the most.
Me: And if it does what does that tell you?

Why are they so mad? Lefties on Tik Tok seem WAY too upset by new Florida child safety law and it's SUS
https://twitchy.com/chad-felix-greene/2023/10/06/why-are-they-so-mad-lefties-on-tik-tok-seem-way-too-upset-by-new-florida-child-safety-law-and-its-sus-n2388214
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2081 on: October 07, 2023, 07:54:36 AM »
Know what, give the guy bail.

But make the girlfriend and the grifters who are capitalizing on this guy's death personally responsible for him, and has to live with them.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #2082 on: October 07, 2023, 09:51:48 AM »

It's called pathological altruism. 

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2083 on: October 12, 2023, 02:40:09 PM »
    Dylan Mulvaney is our Woman of the Year, supported by @virginatlantic ✨
    “Knowing that my community sees me this way and acknowledges my womanhood is all I need to keep going.”
    Order the #AttitudeAwards issue now ▶️ https://t.co/RCg08kjqhm pic.twitter.com/Kj0YS9vPcF
    — Attitude Magazine (@AttitudeMag) October 11, 2023
https://twitchy.com/artistangie/2023/10/12/dylan-mulvaney-woman-of-the-year-attitude-magazine-n2388460

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2084 on: October 16, 2023, 07:27:43 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2085 on: October 19, 2023, 07:32:56 PM »
According to Maxim magazine, out of 4 billion women in the world, this is the 92nd hottest woman. Out of 4 billion.

https://twitchy.com/artistangie/2023/10/19/maxim-australia-top-100-hottest-women-includes-a-dude-n2388746

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2086 on: October 19, 2023, 08:03:07 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2088 on: October 21, 2023, 09:44:37 PM »
Oregon high school students won’t have to prove basic mastery of reading, writing or math to graduate from high school until at least 2029, the state Board of Education decided unanimously on Thursday, extending the pause on the controversial graduation requirement that began in 2020.
But leaders at the Oregon Department of Education and members of the state school board said requiring all students to pass one of several standardized tests or create an in-depth assignment their teacher judged as meeting state standards was a harmful hurdle for historically marginalized students, a misuse of state tests and did not translate to meaningful improvements in students’ post high school success.

Oregon again says students don’t need to prove mastery of reading, writing or math to graduate, citing harm to students of color
https://www.oregonlive.com/education/2023/10/oregon-again-says-students-dont-need-to-prove-mastery-of-reading-writing-or-math-to-graduate-citing-harm-to-students-of-color.html#:~:text=Oregon%20high%20school%20students%20won,requirement%20that%20began%20in%202020

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2089 on: October 22, 2023, 07:58:27 AM »
Yep, perfectly sane

EXCLUSIVE: I spent $12,000 getting devil horns and 100 piercings in my face. My mental health has never been better
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12646299/Devil-horns-piercings-face-mental-health.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2090 on: October 22, 2023, 11:58:43 AM »
Transgender girl aged ELEVEN dons princess gown to become youngest grand marshal of Orlando Pride parade
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12659073/Trans-11-dempsey-jara-orlando-pride.html

Schoolteacher mother Jaime says Dempsey identified as a girl from 18-months

Sure he did  ;/
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2091 on: October 22, 2023, 01:23:51 PM »
Transgender girl aged ELEVEN dons princess gown to become youngest grand marshal of Orlando Pride parade
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12659073/Trans-11-dempsey-jara-orlando-pride.html

Sure he did  ;/

Of course he did, I bet he even sat on the training toilet to pee. ;)

bob

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2092 on: October 23, 2023, 03:19:22 PM »
:rofl:

Dylan Mulvaney Is The Babylon Bee's Man Of The Year
https://babylonbee.com/news/dylan-mulvaney-is-the-babylon-bees-new-man-of-the-year
The runner-up was probably Rachel Levine who achieved the rank of Admiral in the Biden administration, the highest level yet for a female impersonator.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2093 on: October 23, 2023, 04:06:26 PM »
A top pediatrician has called for child doctors to start calling the vagina a 'front hole' and the penis an 'outie.'

Dr Ilana Sherer, a pediatrician in Dublin, California,  gave a presentation Sunday at the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) National Conference and Exhibition and called for more gender neutral terminology for body parts.

Her proposals, given during a workshop entitled 'Discussing Gender and Sexuality in the Primary Care Office,' included referring to the vagina as an 'innie,' 'front hole,' or 'T-penis' and the clitoris as 'd*ck' or 'd*cklet.'

She also proposed calling breasts 'chest' or 'chesticles.' For male anatomy, Dr Sherer recommended pediatricians call the penis 'outie,' 'junk,' 'strapless,' or 'bits.'
Some in the medical community have been calling for gender-neutral body terminology for years, recommending 'upper body' for breasts, 'erectile tissue' for penis and 'internal gonads' for ovaries.

They argue it creates a more inclusive space for people who may not identify as one gender or sex and are not comfortable using gender-specific terminology.

Prominent doctor at the American Academy of Pediatrics proposes renaming penises 'outies', vaginas 'front holes' and clitorises 'd*cklets'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12662193/doctor-American-Academy-Pediatrics-renaming-penises-vaginas.html

- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2094 on: October 23, 2023, 07:32:05 PM »
She left out ovaries. Wouldn't those be girl balls? :)

bob

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2095 on: October 23, 2023, 07:41:01 PM »
The people who claimed that Trump would crash the economy and start WWIII have crashed the economy and started WWIII.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #2096 on: October 24, 2023, 10:48:22 AM »
Trump did assist in trashing the economy during his final year in office... by doing much of what the left "experts" wanted him to do.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #2097 on: October 24, 2023, 11:48:54 AM »
Trump did assist in trashing the economy during his final year in office... by doing much of what the left "experts" wanted him to do.
Yep.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2098 on: October 24, 2023, 02:24:44 PM »
Making it illegal for prostitutes to knowingly spread HIV is violating their rights.

The law elevates engaging in sex work from a misdemeanor to a felony based on someone's HIV status – a protected disability.
    — ACLU (@ACLU) October 24, 2023

Oh and for good measure it will effect POC and trans the most

This law is unconstitutional and disproportionately affects Black and transgender women.
— ACLU (@ACLU) October 24, 2023

Yeah....
Bet if was COVID they wouldn't have a problem with it.

ACLU Sues Tennessee For *Checks Notes* Making it Illegal for Prostitutes to Knowingly Spread HIV
https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/10/24/aclu-tn-prostitution-law-n2388940
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #2099 on: October 24, 2023, 05:11:10 PM »
Making it illegal for prostitutes to knowingly spread HIV is violating their rights.

If clowns are supposed to be funny, why is clown world so depressing?