Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 122286 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #2425 on: January 17, 2024, 11:48:23 PM »
https://twitchy.com/chad-felix-greene/2024/01/17/who-had-transgender-nazi-terrorist-on-their-2024-bingo-card-bizarre-developing-story-ahead-n2391861

Big surprise. Guys who think they're chicks are nutters. Some nutters are dangerous (or want to be).

He can take comfort in the fact that he's being treated like a woman. That girl who was "really, actually a man" was allowed to kill a bunch of people. This man, however, was not allowed to carry out his plans. Because he's a womyn, you know. And patriarchy.

He'll probably claim he was cramping real bad when he made those threats
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2426 on: January 18, 2024, 09:05:37 AM »
Kanye West has really lost it.
Him and his wife have been doing some truly bizarre stuff but $850,000 to have your teeth removed and replaced by...well you'll see.

Kanye West flashes his shock new $850K titanium dentures while out with wife Bianca Censori and Chris Rock… after getting teeth REMOVED in 'Jaws' the Bond villain makeover
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12977069/Kanye-West-flashes-titanium-dentures-Bianca-Censori-Chris-Rock.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2427 on: January 18, 2024, 09:10:10 AM »
I really feel sorry for those kids but hope they grow up with more common sense than their moms and dad

Man who got FIVE women pregnant at the SAME TIME hosts joint baby shower for all of the mothers-to-be - leaving the internet in uproar over the 'crazy, embarrassing' situation
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12975841/father-baby-shower-five-women-pregnant.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2428 on: January 18, 2024, 05:19:18 PM »
He'll probably claim he was cramping real bad when he made those threats

If you want to punish yourself, you can learn much, much more about the Nazi Dominatrix [sic] here (with disgusting photos!):

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2024/01/18/fbi-trans-threat-n2633712

Turns out he almost got sent up for shoving a shotgun in his dad's mouth, 30 years ago.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2429 on: January 18, 2024, 05:23:53 PM »
If you want to punish yourself, you can learn much, much more about the Nazi Dominatrix [sic] here (with disgusting photos!):

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2024/01/18/fbi-trans-threat-n2633712

Turns out he almost got sent up for shoving a shotgun in his dad's mouth, 30 years ago.

Saw those.
FBI, MSM see a Fascist White Supremacist Alt Far Right MAGA Extremist.
Meanwhile I see one *expletive deleted*ed up individual
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 02:27:50 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2430 on: January 19, 2024, 02:29:33 PM »
Speaking of *expletive deleted*ed up, this may take the cake
And people laugh and clap

And remember, you're suppose to accept this as normal.  :facepalm:

https://twitter.com/johnburk39/status/1748404391973998952

DISGUSTING Drag Queen Dinner Show Rightfully Repulses Twitter
https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2024/01/19/drag-queen-baby-skit-shocking-n2391933

Now excuse me while I go find that bottle of rum
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 03:11:13 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2431 on: January 19, 2024, 04:21:32 PM »
Right before I left Norfolk for a 7 month cruise to the Med in the early 70s I helped a friend take his GTO back to LA for storage and his Father's retirement from the LAPD. While hanging out in SoCal we  did touristy stuff including going to a drag queen show at a place called the Queen Mary. Lip syncing, dancing, sometimes a little risque but nothing like the crap they call drag queen shows today. Morality has been lost in this country.

bob
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 05:02:30 PM by BobR »

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #2432 on: January 19, 2024, 04:44:42 PM »
Now excuse me while I go find that bottle of rum eye bleach.

FIFY
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2433 on: January 19, 2024, 05:11:39 PM »
That is some real "I'd better go buy a boat, because God is about to flood the world" stuff right there. That's just sick.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2434 on: January 19, 2024, 05:17:57 PM »
FIFY

I need to kill whatever memory brain cells have that memory pattern in them.
If it requires carpet bombing brain cells to do so so be it.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2435 on: January 20, 2024, 01:22:09 AM »
Right before I left Norfolk for a 7 month cruise to the Med in the early 70s I helped a friend take his GTO back to LA for storage and his Father's retirement from the LAPD. While hanging out in SoCal we  did touristy stuff including going to a drag queen show at a place called the Queen Mary. Lip syncing, dancing, sometimes a little risque but nothing like the crap they call drag queen shows today. Morality has been lost in this country.

bob

With all the talk of drag queens transvestites these days, I've heard/read several non-woke commentators speak of going to transvestite shows as if it were just another form of entertainment that straight people might enjoy on an ordinary night out on the town. Which is something I've never heard before.

It may ruffle some feathers, but I just think that's how things got to the point we're at now. We accepted immorality. We enjoyed seeing it. Now it's being pushed on the kids, and we're treated like extremists if we try to do anything about it.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2437 on: January 20, 2024, 08:50:18 PM »
Also, the natives aren't just getting restless in PA, they've got a moon beef going as well:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/05/world/peregrine-moon-mission-navajo-nation-objection-human-remains-scn/index.html
https://www.space.com/moon-navajo-nation-objection-human-remains-ula-vulcan-centaur-celestis-elysium-space

I'm guessing if some Christians complained, there wouldn't be a "last-minute meeting" at the White House. Also, what if some religious group in say Zambia, said that laying human remains on the moon was honoring the moon god? Also, if this was a Chinese lander, they wouldn't GAF.

Looks like the Great Spirit heard their grumblings around the campfire. ;)

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/peregrine-a-private-u-s-moon-lander-burns-up-in-earths-atmosphere/

bob

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2438 on: January 20, 2024, 09:28:05 PM »
With all the talk of drag queens transvestites these days, I've heard/read several non-woke commentators speak of going to transvestite shows as if it were just another form of entertainment that straight people might enjoy on an ordinary night out on the town. Which is something I've never heard before.

It may ruffle some feathers, but I just think that's how things got to the point we're at now. We accepted immorality. We enjoyed seeing it. Now it's being pushed on the kids, and we're treated like extremists if we try to do anything about it.
Yep.  Maybe it was growing up in a rural area or maybe I just wasn't in the Navy.  I don't recall drag shows ever being "normal".  The idea that someone looks back at drag shows as the "good old days" sounds really messed up to me.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #2439 on: January 20, 2024, 10:50:47 PM »
Yep.  Maybe it was growing up in a rural area or maybe I just wasn't in the Navy.  I don't recall drag shows ever being "normal".  The idea that someone looks back at drag shows as the "good old days" sounds really messed up to me.

There were a few female impersonators that were mainstream entertainers a long time ago.  Ru Paul and Dame Edna are the only ones I can think of.  I've seen them on network TV back in the day when there were still censors.  And almost mainstream, there was a guy named "Devine" who was in the movie Polyester.  I don't recall there being drag shows, just campy characters, but it wasn't something I really watched.  There might have been drag shows on TV late at night when the rules were relaxed a bit, I don't know. 

Actual shows, like going to a theatre?  I have no idea.
"It's good, though..."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2440 on: January 21, 2024, 07:25:21 AM »
The classics :rofl:

- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2441 on: January 21, 2024, 10:07:15 AM »

Looks like the Great Spirit heard their grumblings around the campfire. ;)

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/peregrine-a-private-u-s-moon-lander-burns-up-in-earths-atmosphere/

bob

Well, now they've got a war on another front, since Japan did a sneak attack and landed on the moon while the Navajo were fighting the US probe. Of course the Japanese probe is having comms issues, so maybe the Great Spirit is still at work.  :laugh:

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-68035314

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2442 on: January 21, 2024, 11:39:16 AM »
Well *expletive deleted*it, no wonder the delivery failed. The one article shows a DHL sticker on it.

DHL can't deliver anything anywhere at anytime.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #2444 on: January 21, 2024, 10:42:16 PM »
Well *expletive deleted*it, no wonder the delivery failed. The one article shows a DHL sticker on it.

DHL can't deliver anything anywhere at anytime.

Could be worse.  It just took the post office over 2 weeks to deliver two books of stamps to me.  Stamps I bought from the post office.  2 weeks.   :facepalm:
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2445 on: January 22, 2024, 09:05:52 AM »
There were a few female impersonators that were mainstream entertainers a long time ago.  Ru Paul and Dame Edna are the only ones I can think of.  I've seen them on network TV back in the day when there were still censors.  And almost mainstream, there was a guy named "Devine" who was in the movie Polyester.  I don't recall there being drag shows, just campy characters, but it wasn't something I really watched.  There might have been drag shows on TV late at night when the rules were relaxed a bit, I don't know. 

Actual shows, like going to a theatre?  I have no idea.
I remember some occasional skits by Benny Hill and Harvey Korman. AFAIK their "female impersonations" were limited to comedy skit appearances. (Not 100% sure about Benny.) And nothing depraved like the links WLJ posted.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #2446 on: January 22, 2024, 10:11:49 AM »
I remember some occasional skits by Benny Hill and Harvey Korman. AFAIK their "female impersonations" were limited to comedy skit appearances. (Not 100% sure about Benny.) And nothing depraved like the links WLJ posted.

And Milton Berle, and Flip Wilson. ("The Devil made me do that!")
"It's good, though..."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2447 on: January 22, 2024, 10:28:56 AM »
Yeah, huge difference between a man play acting as a woman usually for comedic effect to a man claiming to be actually a woman and expecting everyone to treat him like woman right down to the biological aspects of being a woman
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 11:18:13 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2448 on: January 22, 2024, 11:14:57 AM »
Yeah, huge different between a man play acting as a woman usually for comedic effect to a man claiming to be actually a woman and expecting everyone to treat him like woman right down to the biological aspects of being a woman

Totally true.

In the context of this conversation though, the "drag shows" of the 70's and even 80's that BobR mentioned were of the first sort.  Shows put on for entertainment by men, and everyone knew they were men, and treated them as such.  I was a little young to have made any of those shows in the 80's but I remember them as a kinda risque entertainment thing, not delusional men performing.

They used to have a drag burlesque show in Key West on Duval that I remember walking past with some Army buddies circa 99 or so.  Even then, it was clear that they thought they were men.

This "Trans Women are women" BS seems to have sprung full formed since 2010 or so.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2449 on: January 22, 2024, 12:12:54 PM »
I wouldn't count the past drag shows the same as men play-acting in comedies, but I'll go with you saying they weren't the same as now.  I still wouldn't count them as normal for the time.  Lots of things existed that wouldn't be considered normal and accepted. 

IMO, what is happening today is more like the San Francisco gay pride parade put in front of everyone in the US and people demanding everyone accept it as normal. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge