Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 122229 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #2475 on: January 26, 2024, 06:06:53 PM »
And hot on the heels of that

Planned Parenthood Makes Video Trying to Define 'Virginity' For 'Queer' People and We Can't Even
https://twitchy.com/coucy/2024/01/26/planned-parenthood-video-n2392199

Virginity! What is it? What it isn't. And what’s the big deal about "losing" it? Let’s talk about it: https://t.co/pOQllDfAHo pic.twitter.com/yANUxTaF8s
    — Planned Parenthood (@PPFA) January 25, 2024

https://twitter.com/PPFA/status/1750522761838203271

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #2476 on: January 26, 2024, 10:38:20 PM »
We need an assault weapon KNIFE ban.

FIFY  ;/
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2477 on: January 27, 2024, 07:13:13 AM »
We need an assault weapon ban

We need an assault weapon KNIFE ban.
FIFY  ;/

It was a play on Biden and gang's usual knee jerk reaction that no matter the weapons used he'll be along shortly to call for an "assault" weapon ban
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2478 on: January 27, 2024, 07:20:36 AM »
    The year is 2024

Texas leads a coalition of over 20 states who oppose the federal government

Taylor Swift is the biggest name in professional football

Ben Shapiro is the number one rapper in the country

It’s only January
    — Auron MacIntyre (@AuronMacintyre) January 27, 2024
https://twitchy.com/artistangie/2024/01/27/auron-macintyre-the-blaze-january-2024-summary-tweet-n2392243
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2479 on: January 27, 2024, 12:50:26 PM »
    “Feminists” who are super mad Margot Robbie got “cheated” by The Man out of her Barbie Oscar but couldn’t care less that @Riley_Gaines_ got cheated out of her NCAA medal by the man Lia Thomas. (Etc) https://t.co/KzJPRvdYm3
    — Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) January 27, 2024

yep

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/01/27/thats-gonna-leave-a-mark-megyn-kelly-drops-feminists-whining-about-barbie-with-a-single-tweet-n2392250
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2480 on: January 27, 2024, 04:56:41 PM »
An excellent 2 minutes on censorship:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1751014284476215506
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2481 on: January 28, 2024, 09:20:57 AM »
How her parents (especially her father) politically failed her.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/01/27/high-school-senior-throws-her-conservative-christian-father-under-the-bus-at-school-board-meeting-n2392270

The comment by the former Red Guard member seemed especially salient:

Very sad, a HS student was brainwashed to slam her own parents, just like Red Guard (I was a member) did during Mao's Cultural Revolution. Thank God, I did not publicly criticize my mom, but I did privately at home.

Warning: We are in the middle of American Cultural Revolution.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2482 on: January 28, 2024, 11:02:03 PM »
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01/28/watch-ilhan-omar-rips-the-mask-off-and-pledges-allegience-to-somalia-in-disturbing-video-n2169348

OMAR: There are areas of friction and that led us to kill each other, but in reality, we are an organized society, brothers and sisters, people of the same blood, people who know they are Somalians first, Muslims second, who protect one another, come to each other's aid and to the aid of other Muslims too.

(...)

The U.S. would not dare support anyone against Somalia to steal our land or oceans. Sleep in comfort, knowing I am here to protect the interests of Somalia from inside the U.S. system. The woman you sent to Congress is working day and night to protect your interests. She knows your plight and that of Somalia. I am as concerned about Somalia as you guys are. Together, we will protect the interests of Somalia.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2483 on: January 29, 2024, 06:54:14 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2484 on: January 29, 2024, 07:16:05 AM »
She should be expelled immediately from congress
Her citizenship revoked
Tarred and feathered
Then while the tar is still warm put on a one way plane to Somalia.

Unfortunately nowadays the best we can hope for is the first and I'm not hopeful of even that it happening.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 07:38:19 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2485 on: January 29, 2024, 12:25:42 PM »
She should be expelled immediately from congress
Her citizenship revoked
Tarred and feathered
Then while the tar is still warm put on a one way plane to Somalia.

Unfortunately nowadays the best we can hope for is the first and I'm not hopeful of even that it happening.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. She's a woman of color, and therefore it is a crime that she is not already your president. Your white nationalism is the real problem, obviously.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2486 on: January 29, 2024, 12:46:42 PM »
Ironic that she accused various members of congress of being in Israel's pocket.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2487 on: January 29, 2024, 01:57:09 PM »
I'm just going to throw this in here like a hand grenade and run like heck to the bunker

Astronaut finds out the homeless he was f***ing on the street has aids
https://twitter.com/unlimited_ls/status/1751688688013054374
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2488 on: January 29, 2024, 09:01:11 PM »
Florida woman

Bertha Yalter, 71, allegedly attacked her husband of more than 50 years after he received a postcard from a former girlfriend from 60 years ago.  (Miami-Dade County Jail)

When authorities arrived, they found the unidentified victim in an "extremely fragile" state, according to a police report obtained by the news outlet. He also had several bruises, open lacerations on both of his arms and stomach area, as well as open bite marks that were bleeding, the news report said.

60 years.  :facepalm:
BTW: Looks lie it's been a rough 71 years for his wife. Meth?

Florida woman tried to kill husband over postcard he received from ex from six decades ago, police
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-woman-tried-kill-husband-postcard-he-received-ex-six-decades-ago-police
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2489 on: January 30, 2024, 07:48:11 AM »
I glance at the article then started looking nervously at my coffee wondering what's in it
You're not going to believe who this is.

Honestly don't know how much of this is merely to get (more) attention but here it is.

"It's getting out of control," Lopez said. For example, Lopez ideally wants to find someone who can handle things that have been ascribed in the past as traditionally masculine, like fixing a flat tire. But that's not easy to find these days, Lopez explained.

Trans influencer who became viral meme says declining masculinity getting 'out of control'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trans-influencer-viral-meme-says-declining-masculinity-getting-control
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2490 on: January 30, 2024, 07:53:41 AM »
I glance at the article then started looking nervously at my coffee wondering what's in it
You're not going to believe who this is.

Honestly don't know how much of this is merely to get (more) attention but here it is.

Trans influencer who became viral meme says declining masculinity getting 'out of control'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trans-influencer-viral-meme-says-declining-masculinity-getting-control

I just read that on my feed. I guess some trannies can pass. I always thought Gorlock the Destroyer was a really, really, really, ugly fat female. The icing on the cake is "men need to start being men."  :rofl:

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2491 on: January 30, 2024, 07:55:33 AM »
I always thought Gorlock the Destroyer was a really, really, really, ugly fat female.

Yeah me too

The icing on the cake is "men need to start being men."  :rofl:

Maybe Jabba should start with himself
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2492 on: January 30, 2024, 10:52:42 AM »
See! Men can have babies! Take that you MAGA fascist white supremacist science deniers!

The US taxpayer has spent millions funding the pregnancies of transgender men, official data shows.

A recent study by University of Michigan researchers found there were 1,907 births among people who were born biological female but who identified as men between 2014 and 2018, the equivalent of nearly 500 a year.

Of the total, 256 trans men were insured under Medicaid - a government program that provides health insurance to people with limited income, which is funded by Americans.

The average cost of childbirth in the US is around $19,000, meaning the deliveries would have cost taxpayers around $4.8million.

US government paid for 256 pregnancies among transgender men between 2014 and 2018 - costing taxpayers around $5million, official data shows
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13019481/transgender-men-birth-data.html

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2493 on: January 30, 2024, 11:26:00 AM »
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01/28/watch-ilhan-omar-rips-the-mask-off-and-pledges-allegience-to-somalia-in-disturbing-video-n2169348

She's trying to change the subject to your "problem"

FYI: Somali people are called Somalis, not “Somalians”. If you are gonna talk about us at least try to get our ethnicity right. Thank you!
    — Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) January 29, 2024

She then gets schooled on the term

And as someone pointed out

You aren’t an American?
    — Bonchie (@bonchieredstate) January 30, 2024

Has she ever referred to herself as an American?

Community Notes Breaks Out the Puppets and Crayons to SCHOOL Ilhan Omar for Clapping Back at the Right
https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/01/30/ilhan-omar-lectures-people-abound-somalis-n2392338
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2494 on: January 30, 2024, 11:33:23 AM »
See! Men can have babies! Take that you MAGA fascist white supremacist science deniers!

US government paid for 256 pregnancies among transgender men between 2014 and 2018 - costing taxpayers around $5million, official data shows
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13019481/transgender-men-birth-data.html

256 women on Medicaid had babies between 2014 and 2018.  What's the story here.

If I'm being uncharitable, I'd opine that those weren't the only women with mental illness on Medicaid having babies those years.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2495 on: January 30, 2024, 11:38:32 AM »
256 women on Medicaid had babies between 2014 and 2018.  What's the story here.

If I'm being uncharitable, I'd opine that those weren't the only women with mental illness on Medicaid having babies those years.

More has to do, in my mind, how the left likes claim men can have babies too when in fact they're women and this in fact proves it as if we needed proof.
As far a the tax payer money being spend that is an issue but not the biggest IMHO. $5 mil is probably  equal to the White House monthly toilet paper budget
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 12:01:02 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

JN01

• friend
« Reply #2496 on: January 30, 2024, 04:24:10 PM »

FYI: Somali people are called Somalis, not “Somalians”. If you are gonna talk about us at least try to get our ethnicity right. Thank you!
    — Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) January 29, 2024

Is their unit of currency simoleans?

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #2497 on: January 30, 2024, 04:33:29 PM »
So Ms. Omar considers herself Somali and not American?  Color me surprised.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2498 on: January 30, 2024, 05:43:37 PM »
More

Ron DeSantis demands Ilhan Omar is thrown out of Congress and DEPORTED following speech declaring she is 'Somalia First' as she faces calls to resign
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13024287/Ron-DeSantis-demands-Ilhan-Omar-DEPORTED-declaring-Somalia-priority.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2499 on: January 30, 2024, 06:10:19 PM »
Well hell, we always called the Somali "skinnies". Not as skinny as Ethopians but pretty damn close!

Yea, I know, off to remedial PC indoc for me!

bob