Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 122340 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #2500 on: January 31, 2024, 07:25:27 AM »
Just your typical MAGA extremist.
Some of the comments are nauseatingly along those lines

Hours before his arrest, Mohn held up what he claimed was his father's head during a politically charged rant in which he claimed that he was the president of the United State that he posted on his YouTube channel. 

Mohn said many saw him as the messiah, and wanted him as president, while urging relatives living with federal employees to murder them. He blamed the federal government for 'woke mobs' and migrants he claims are destroying the United States, and ranted against 'globalists and communists'.

The appalling 14 minute clip - which remained on YouTube for six hours after it was posted at 5:30pm, before being taken down - sees Mohn hold up his father's head in a bloodied plastic bag placed inside a silver, having declared: 'Violence is the only solution to the federal government's treason.'

Son 'decapitates his father,' 68, and brandishes his severed head during gruesome 14-minute long anti-Biden YouTube rant in which he declared himself President of America under martial law before cops charge him with murder hours later
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13026501/Man-beheads-federal-employee-father-posts-video-decapitated-head-YouTube.html
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 07:42:25 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2501 on: January 31, 2024, 08:56:50 AM »
Just your typical MAGA extremist.
Some of the comments are nauseatingly along those lines

Son 'decapitates his father,' 68, and brandishes his severed head during gruesome 14-minute long anti-Biden YouTube rant in which he declared himself President of America under martial law before cops charge him with murder hours later
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13026501/Man-beheads-federal-employee-father-posts-video-decapitated-head-YouTube.html

Seems like more of a Kathy Griffin type.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2502 on: January 31, 2024, 10:25:19 AM »
Yeah I expect this to be milked dry by the MSM. See what that radical Trump is doing to people!

Mohn previously posted a revolutionary pamphlet tiled 'America's Coming Bloody Revolution,' that claimed Americans would soon have to choose between 'losing freedom' or 'killing their family.'

n a 2020 pamphlet, he claimed 'Americans will have to weigh what is worse - allowing themselves to lose freedom and independence or killing their own family members, teachers, coworkers, bosses, judges, elected leaders, and other older generations.'

Mohn went on to say family members could be 'traitors' who 'wish to take away the freedom and independence that comes with America, democracy, and free market capitalism.'
In the beheading clip, he rants about taxes, declaring that the economy is 'near destruction' and most Americans can 'no longer afford the American dream.'

Mohn went on to say he was offering a $1 million bounty to anyone who could kill top officials including FBI Director Christopher Wray, Attorney General Merrick Garland and former Attorney General Bill Barr.

He said there was a 'globalist and communist' plot against the United State, before ranting about the federal government and holding up his dad's head in a silver bucket.

But apparently he had no love of Trump which will be ignored

In one unhinged post, he wrote: 'Even my own family upholds this Cult belief and is willing to go to jail to prove it. Donald Trump, if this does not get fixed ASAP then you will also be in jail for the rest of your life after I sue you for everything you own - that's not a threat that's a promise b****.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13028239/pennsylvania-trump-supporter-justin-mohn-social-media-posts.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #2503 on: January 31, 2024, 11:26:53 AM »
Yeah I expect this to be milked dry by the MSM. See what that radical Trump is doing to people!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13028239/pennsylvania-trump-supporter-justin-mohn-social-media-posts.html

What do you want corporate media to do? Talk about the UN's terror ties, or somethin?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2504 on: January 31, 2024, 03:10:07 PM »
As if we didn't already know Woke is a religion.

Speaking of which, congratulations to Iowa's latter-day Gideon, beheading the Satan statue. What a stud.

Being charged with a hate crime

Spokesman for the Polk County Attorney's Office Lynn Hicks said that "Evidence shows the defendant made statements to law enforcement and the public indicating he destroyed the property because of the victim’s religion." This is what resulted in the hate crimes charge.

'What Has Become of America?' Man Who Defaced Satan Statue in Iowa Charged With a Hate Crime
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/01/31/what-has-become-of-america-man-who-defaced-satan-statue-in-iowa-charged-with-a-hate-crime-n2392392

Meanwhile the left defaces statues and we get crickets
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2505 on: January 31, 2024, 03:52:14 PM »

Not something I am going to worry about.  If not this, the media would just make something up.

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2506 on: January 31, 2024, 03:55:45 PM »
What do you want corporate media to do? Talk about the UN's terror ties, or somethin?

Mor Taylor Swift!

[barf]
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2507 on: February 01, 2024, 09:02:26 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2508 on: February 02, 2024, 07:51:06 AM »
Call the FBI!

The tampon dispenser in a boy’s bathroom in a Connecticut school was ripped down 20 minutes after being installed.

The principal sent out an email describing the event as “the most egregious instance of vandalism” and promised “consequences” for the “list of suspects.”… pic.twitter.com/aAdkMtbui8
    — Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) February 1, 2024

[popcorn]

LOL: Boys Destroy Tampon Dispenser in Boy's Bathroom ... BECAUSE THEY'RE BOYS
https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/02/01/lol-boys-destroy-tampon-dispenser-in-boys-bathroom-because-theyre-boys-n2392456
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2510 on: February 02, 2024, 10:11:04 AM »
So MAGAs are suppose to be scared of red lipstick or something?
Never heard of this red lipstick thing before, thought I was on the Babylon Bee site for a moment

Self-Proclaimed Woke AF Feminist Posts Selfie Trying to Dunk on MAGA Over Red Lipstick and Hello BACKFIRE
https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/02/02/self-proclaimed-woke-af-feminist-claims-magas-dont-like-red-lipstick-n2392468
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2511 on: February 02, 2024, 10:21:29 AM »
^^^

Eh, these people come up with all kinds of whacko stuff. This morning I was reading a reddit thread where the vast majority of posters were quoting "science" that anyone who thought there were only X and Y chromosomes was a religious fanatic, because "science" has discovered all kinds of new chromosomes and chromosome combinations that allow for a multitude of physical genders. People who actually linked to credible science papers were downvoted and told they don't know anything about science.

Funny how these same people seem to believe that humans are the only mammals that can have all these "extra chromosomes" and chromosome combinations, while they don't exists in chimps, whales, dogs, etc. Science, man.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2512 on: February 02, 2024, 01:45:38 PM »
So basically she's a Somali citizen who is in congress specifically to promote Somali-centric policies before she moves back there. Apparently this was censored on pre-Elon twitter.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1753402969406451930

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/02/02/bombshell-old-clip-ilhan-omar-in-somalia-n2392483

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #2513 on: February 02, 2024, 02:11:37 PM »
^^^

Eh, these people come up with all kinds of whacko stuff. This morning I was reading a reddit thread where the vast majority of posters were quoting "science" that anyone who thought there were only X and Y chromosomes was a religious fanatic, because "science" has discovered all kinds of new chromosomes and chromosome combinations that allow for a multitude of physical genders. People who actually linked to credible science papers were downvoted and told they don't know anything about science.

Funny how these same people seem to believe that humans are the only mammals that can have all these "extra chromosomes" and chromosome combinations, while they don't exists in chimps, whales, dogs, etc. Science, man.

There's just X and Y, and the Y chromosome (or lack thereof) determines sex.  There are anomalous cases of XXY and XYY (boys) and XXX (girls) but they are rare, and not a brand new gender.  Also there are XYs that have some other genetic problem so they don't respond to testosterone, and they will physically be girls; infertile when they grow up, with undescended testicles that are frequently cancerous.  And there are probably other intersex conditions I'm not aware of but they are varying degrees of tragic, not something to be celebrated and used to promote the latest perverse fads.
"It's good, though..."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2514 on: February 02, 2024, 03:41:07 PM »
Calico and tortoiseshell* cats are nearly 100% female for that reason.
Black fur requires an X chromosome and orange fur requires an X chromosome so whenever you see a cat with both black and orange fur they have XX chromosomes and are thus nearly always female. I say nearly always because there are the somewhat rare XXY male calicos but they're usually sterile

*Torties are basically calicos without any white fur
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #2515 on: February 02, 2024, 04:47:38 PM »
^^^

Like all normal people, I am a religious extremist "science"-denier.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2516 on: February 04, 2024, 10:49:21 AM »
Guess who's back in the news.
Some people just can't stay out of trouble

"This is fascism"

New York professor caught on video holding machete to reporter's neck reportedly fired after anti-Israel rants
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-professor-caught-video-holding-machete-reporters-neck-reportedly-fired-anti-israel-tirade
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #2517 on: February 04, 2024, 01:51:56 PM »
Guess who's back in the news.
Some people just can't stay out of trouble

"This is fascism"

New York professor caught on video holding machete to reporter's neck reportedly fired after anti-Israel rants
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-professor-caught-video-holding-machete-reporters-neck-reportedly-fired-anti-israel-tirade

Her career in "education" should have ended with the machete incident. 

Apparently, "diversity" doesn't only trump qualifications; it also trumps being batshit crazy.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #2518 on: February 04, 2024, 03:21:18 PM »

Apparently, "diversity" doesn't only trump qualifications; it also trumps being batshit crazy.

Is she really any crazier than your average uber-Leftist?

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #2519 on: February 04, 2024, 03:26:44 PM »
Is she really any crazier than your average uber-Leftist?

Most uber-Leftists(tm) don't threaten others with machetes.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

JN01

• friend
« Reply #2520 on: February 04, 2024, 03:41:39 PM »
Right, most prefer to doxx or swat so someone else can do their dirty work.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2521 on: February 04, 2024, 04:27:19 PM »

And, according to the new article, she was only convicted of a misdemeanor for the machete attack. That alone is incomprehensible. If a white person held a machete to a black person's neck the charge would have been attempted murder.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2522 on: February 04, 2024, 04:35:39 PM »
And, according to the new article, she was only convicted of a misdemeanor for the machete attack. That alone is incomprehensible. If a white person held a machete to a black person's neck the charge would have been attempted murder.

With hate crime charges thrown on top
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2523 on: February 04, 2024, 05:09:45 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #2524 on: February 04, 2024, 05:37:53 PM »
Most uber-Leftists(tm) don't threaten others with machetes.

And?

The point being, even those mildly to the left will argue for the right to murder children in the womb. Compared to that, threatening a reporter with a machete is quite sensible.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 09:22:45 PM by Perd Hapley »