Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 122346 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #2675 on: March 11, 2024, 09:59:43 AM »
Hard for me to wrap my brain around what is going on in her head.

The left, all victim all the time.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2676 on: March 11, 2024, 10:13:29 AM »
Hard for me to wrap my brain around what is going on in her head.

The left, all victim all the time.

Nope, she doesn't see herself as a victim.

Of that I'm certain.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2677 on: March 11, 2024, 10:21:37 AM »

Nope, she doesn't see herself as a victim.

Of that I'm certain.

She's a victim, they're victims, and she sees herself as one of them and anything she does and they do even to her in this case can be excused by the "fact" everyone not white and male is a victim of white privilege man.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

griz

• friend
« Reply #2678 on: March 11, 2024, 03:45:11 PM »
I can't follow the logic of "fighting for victims' rights by accepting being a victim", so I'll just chalk it up to FAFO.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2679 on: March 11, 2024, 03:53:42 PM »
Would like to see what see looked like before

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-O4gX-wfmiM
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2680 on: March 11, 2024, 04:01:46 PM »

I can't get over the fact there are Drs (possibly) that would do this to someone. I know there have been several busts of people doing procedures in their garages and may not be licensed physicians. The cement in the butts out of Florida comes to mind.

bob

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2681 on: March 11, 2024, 04:48:39 PM »
How about doctors who will willingly cut up the genitals of children?

New York Magazine Communications
@nymagPR
.@NYMag
's  latest cover story is an essay by critic Andrea Long Chu, who makes the moral case for the right of anybody, at any age, to change their sex.
https://twitter.com/nymagPR/status/1767159617212051568

Disgusting: New York Magazine COVER STORY Claims to Make 'Moral Case for Any Age to Change Their Sex'
https://twitchy.com/coucy/2024/03/11/new-york-magazine-andrea-long-chu-n2393855

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2682 on: March 11, 2024, 08:06:41 PM »
All is well

BAY AREA STATE OF MIND
@YayAreaNews
BREAKING: All Taco Bell Locations In Oakland Announce Indefinite Closure Of All Dining Rooms Due To Series Of Robberies & Crime Surge, Switching To Cashless Drive-Thru Only 🚨
https://twitter.com/YayAreaNews/status/1767242566301540471
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #2683 on: March 11, 2024, 11:38:37 PM »
Sounds like her viewpoint was a bit skewed before the rape and she retreated back into her leftist ideals afterward.

Is it possible that she is psychotic with masochistic tendencies and desires?  :facepalm:  ;/  [barf]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #2684 on: March 11, 2024, 11:50:50 PM »

looks like she's auditioning for the Genesis Land of Confusion video.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2685 on: March 12, 2024, 04:25:35 PM »
50 shades of F'ed up

The long version is even more F'ed up

Twitter/X User Digs Up Messed Up Story of Leftist Saying She Was 'Grateful' to Be Raped in Haiti
https://twitchy.com/aaronwalker/2024/03/11/haitian-rape-victim-says-she-was-grateful-for-the-experience-n2393838

So the list of left-wing ideas for unarmed self-defense for women:

Whistles
Puking/voiding waste on rapists (look it up)
"But I'm a Malcolm X scholar"

They got y'all covered, ladies.

But I wonder; if a cismale rapist attacks a transwoman, is that a victory for trans rights?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2686 on: March 12, 2024, 08:44:57 PM »
Life used t be so much simpler

Popular rideshare app Lyft is using a transgender woman to promote its new Women+ Connect feature, an option that lets women and nonbinary drivers connect with women and nonbinary passengers.

The app's new feature will allow any driver who identifies as a woman to be connected with nonbinary or female passengers. Conversely, it will also allow passengers to choose whether they want a nonbinary or female driver to pick them up.

Lyft partners with trans woman to promote new feature connecting female, nonbinary drivers with riders
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lyft-partners-with-trans-woman-promote-new-feature-connecting-female-nonbinary-drivers-with-riders
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2687 on: March 13, 2024, 08:13:48 AM »
Life used t be so much simpler

Popular rideshare app Lyft is using a transgender woman to promote its new Women+ Connect feature, an option that lets women and nonbinary drivers connect with women and nonbinary passengers.

The app's new feature will allow any driver who identifies as a woman to be connected with nonbinary or female passengers. Conversely, it will also allow passengers to choose whether they want a nonbinary or female driver to pick them up.

Lyft partners with trans woman to promote new feature connecting female, nonbinary drivers with riders
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lyft-partners-with-trans-woman-promote-new-feature-connecting-female-nonbinary-drivers-with-riders

How long untll the wailing and gnashing of teeth that Lyft Riders are sexist when women drivers start not getting chosen?  I also wonder if that's one category (Women and non-binary drivers)?  I don't care so much about women drivers but given the option I probably would hit the toggle to exclude delusional drivers.  Seems a lot safer and less likely to get a lecture or inadvertently end up on someone's TikTok that way.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #2688 on: March 13, 2024, 08:27:29 AM »
How long untll the wailing and gnashing of teeth that Lyft Riders are sexist when women drivers start not getting chosen? 
It looks to me like the driver or passenger can request to avoid men who don't brag about having a particular mental illness, but I don't think they allow you to request a man specifically.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2689 on: March 13, 2024, 08:38:24 AM »
It looks to me like the driver or passenger can request to avoid men who don't brag about having a particular mental illness, but I don't think they allow you to request a man specifically.

I admit I may not be fully up-to-date with the kids genders these days, but I think if you opt NOT to have a woman driver, and NOT to have a non-binary driver, that kinda narrows down who will be picking you up.

Although, I suppose you still need to worry if the man is OEM or Aftermarket.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2690 on: March 13, 2024, 08:45:11 AM »

:rofl:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2691 on: March 13, 2024, 08:53:07 AM »
The opposite of "a world gone mad". A politician who actually votes based on his constituents wishes, regardless of if the are contrary to experts or the majority. While debating another politician telling him to ignore his constituents.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1767510473761763725

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/03/13/epic-exchange-between-sc-reps-morgan-and-rutherford-exposes-everything-wrong-with-washington-n2393912
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #2692 on: March 13, 2024, 08:56:49 AM »
I admit I may not be fully up-to-date with the kids genders these days, but I think if you opt NOT to have a woman driver, and NOT to have a non-binary driver, that kinda narrows down who will be picking you up.

I don't disagree with that the way you understand it would lead to that being an option, but I'm not sure that your design is the one they've opted to go with.

As I read it, based on the description you can either:
Get the first driver/passenger available of whatever description.
Avoid male drivers/passengers and get the next female or mentally ill male available.

Maybe they're designing it the way you imagine with toggles for various genders and mental conditions, but I think it is unlikely they'd allow any sort of discrimination against protected categories.  It is far more likely that there is strictly an "avoid men" flag.

griz

• friend
« Reply #2693 on: March 13, 2024, 04:21:00 PM »

Maybe they're designing it the way you imagine with toggles for various genders and mental conditions, but I think it is unlikely they'd allow any sort of discrimination against protected categories.  It is far more likely that there is strictly an "avoid men" flag.

I would assume it's legal for a customer to discriminate based upon gender (actual or identified) but is it legal for an employer to have policies to encourage that?
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #2694 on: March 13, 2024, 11:22:43 PM »
The opposite of "a world gone mad". A politician who actually votes based on his constituents wishes, regardless of if the are contrary to experts or the majority. While debating another politician telling him to ignore his constituents.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1767510473761763725

:O Wow !!  [popcorn]  =D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2695 on: March 14, 2024, 05:49:08 PM »
White House statement on Nex Benedict. None on Laken Riley.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/03/14/president-biden-releases-statement-on-death-of-nex-benedict-n2393985

Also two things I note:

1) They sure like using that "innocent little girl" photo, which looks nothing like how she/he looked, or acted, in the hospital video.

2) Suicide is "murder" if it's a transgender.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2696 on: March 14, 2024, 08:05:09 PM »
More fedgov rooting out those violent domestic extremists. Once again, when they use an example, it's 06JAN. No mention of antifa or any lefty violence.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/03/14/feds-are-now-targeting-gamers-for-spreading-disinformation-n2393989

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2697 on: March 14, 2024, 09:20:35 PM »
White House statement on Nex Benedict. None on Laken Riley.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/03/14/president-biden-releases-statement-on-death-of-nex-benedict-n2393985

Also two things I note:

1) They sure like using that "innocent little girl" photo, which looks nothing like how she/he looked, or acted, in the hospital video.

2) Suicide is "murder" if it's a transgender.

Or if someone uses a gun. Then the NRA murdered them.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2698 on: March 15, 2024, 09:15:57 AM »
Apparently as fake as this looks, it is all too real. Advil advertisement on "pain equity".

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/03/15/advil-pain-equity-n2393994

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2699 on: March 15, 2024, 09:23:15 AM »
Just when you think they've reached peak stupidity a whole new even higher mountain range of stupid comes into view.
And I have a headache now.
- Calvin and Hobbes