Author Topic: Ammon Bundy back in the news  (Read 459 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Ammon Bundy back in the news
« on: March 13, 2022, 01:23:12 PM »
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/police-ammon-bundy-arrested-in-trespassing-case-at-a-hospital/

Hate to break it to you Ammon, but we in healthcare have been calling Child Protective Services to report suspected abuse/neglect and requesting welfare checks for a very long time.  We will even do the same for you if we suspect your kids or the skilled nursing facility is abusing or neglecting you many years from now.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Ammon Bundy back in the news
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 01:32:34 PM »
Like most of the MSM, that story appears to be anti-Ammon, with little regard for the incident. I have little info on what happened there, as do most of the MSM that wrote about it and said "Bundy and a handful of his followers", leaving out that well over 100 people protested.

One of the most fair stories I have read on it is from the far, far left Idaho Statesman -who hates Bundy - where they actually did something akin to "who what where when" rather than the typical "news story" that's more of an editorial.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article259338929.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Ammon Bundy back in the news
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2022, 01:38:59 PM »
Wow. I stand corrected on the Statesman. When I read the story this morning there was a whole paragraph regarding the large number of protestors. There was also a paragraph regarding the mother breastfeeding the child as it related to the incident. That's all gone now. Curators at work.

Edit: Today they put the story behind a paywall, so I have no idea what it says now.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 08:13:04 AM by Ben »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."