Author Topic: Biden Youtube video  (Read 1504 times)

The Annoyed Man

Biden Youtube video
« on: September 24, 2008, 01:48:34 AM »
We ALL remember this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9aIb-IplqY

I just wanted to say (and it's probably already been said), that we should make sure everybody sees this video.  It doesn't even matter what side of gun control they're on.  The video clearly shows how much of an elitist jerk Biden is.

Of course we've all seen it, months ago.  Now that he is on the ticket, it's time to regurgitate this and remind people, "Hey all, remember this?  This is the jerk that Obama wants as VP.  Regardless of how you feel about Obama, do you want this guy to be vice?"

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Biden Youtube video
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 03:41:35 AM »
I know a couple people who say they like Obama and want to buy their own "baby". They will definitely be seeing that video next time I see them.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

freedom lover

• resident high school student
  • "Who is the Coon?"
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 01:26:32 PM »
If I had an EBR it would be my baby. I'd take care of it.

He should realize that many of us proles are smarter than him.

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 11:10:12 PM »
Calling it a baby was a stupid, stupid thing for him to do.
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 01:17:05 AM »
Calling it a baby was a stupid, stupid thing for him to do.

Back in the Army, me and a buddy of mine named our rifles - Vengeance and Fury, respectively. Given we weren't in a combat unit, that was probably a bit silly, too.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner