Author Topic: Pelosi can't work with President Bush  (Read 3017 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Pelosi can't work with President Bush
« on: February 07, 2017, 09:05:27 AM »
As if you needed anymore proof the left is out of touch with the current climate in D.C., Nancy Pelosi thinks a Bush is President.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/07/nancy-pelosi-says-cant-work-with-president-bush.html
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

mtnbkr

• friend
Re: Pelosi can't work with President Bush
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 09:25:29 AM »
Not really.  She misspoke, it happens.  Kind of like calling one kid by the other kid's name.  Which I did a dozen times over the weekend.  I must be out of touch with my kids...

Chris

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 09:27:01 AM »
I'm betting senility.

For Pelosi AND Mtnbkr.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 10:02:51 AM »
I won't deny it.  As my kids keep pointing out, I'm old.  Though, in that case, you must be ancient being even older than me.

Chris

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 10:03:00 AM »
Not really.  She misspoke, it happens.  Kind of like calling one kid by the other kid's name.  Which I did a dozen times over the weekend.  I must be out of touch with my kids...

More like if one of your kids moved away 8 years ago, and you started calling your newborn by their name.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 10:09:26 AM »
I won't deny it.  As my kids keep pointing out, I'm old.  Though, in that case, you must be ancient being even older than me.

Chris

The difference between us? My brain actually works.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 10:52:59 AM »
As if you needed anymore proof the left is out of touch with the current climate in D.C., Nancy Pelosi thinks a Bush is President.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/07/nancy-pelosi-says-cant-work-with-president-bush.html

Pelosi is right!  She can't work with President Bush!!!  ---- he's retired!!!!!! [tinfoil] [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 11:27:47 AM »
SPIN!

It's what's for dinner...

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 12:08:16 PM »
And aside from Pelosi not working with Bush, old reliable Maxine Waters lamented Putin's advance into Korea. (not Crimea.)

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/confusion-nancy-pelosi-says-seen-nothing-can-work-president-bush/
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2017, 01:12:34 PM »

Chris

Completely true. However, given the left's running with Kellyanne Conway's mispeaking about Bowling Green, I think turnabout is fair play.

Pelosi is clearly senile and doesn't even know what year it is.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 06:42:46 PM »

Chris

I don;'t think my Dad knew my name until I was commissioned.

Growing up I was JimJerryMartinTimDavidGetyourassoverherebecauseIknowyouareoneofmine.

After I was commissioned I became Theonethatsanofficer
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2017, 06:28:36 AM »
The other day I called Seren Ruger.

Ruger's been dead for 10 years, but she's been on my mind a lot lately.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2017, 07:36:32 AM »
The other day I called Seren Ruger.

Ruger's been dead for 10 years, but she's been on my mind a lot lately.

Been awful stingy w/ the doggie pics lately ...  :old:
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2017, 07:48:20 AM »
She doesn't stay still long enough for me to take pictures...

Here she is just after she got comfortable with getting up into my bed... That was a month or so ago. Now she lives up there...

GODDAMN it. I can't figure out how to link pictures in my google albums.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2017, 07:53:14 AM »
OK, this will work. This is the link to the shared album with a bunch of Seren pictures in it.

https://goo.gl/photos/WJW4XSg6j6pX8EXm7

The video (last one in the album) is of her playing tug of war with her new pack sister Paradox.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2017, 12:41:03 PM »
that's a whole lotta furry puppy ...
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2017, 12:54:52 PM »
And she's only half grown!

OK, I should have posted that link in a new message as it is wildly off topic, unless you're comparing dogs looks, and then Seren wins hands down.