Author Topic: Jesse Jackson is an awfully violent leftist...  (Read 5839 times)

yesitsloaded

• friends
Re: Jesse Jackson is an awfully violent leftist...
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2008, 07:42:20 PM »
Over a hat? I live in Jackson, Mississippi. I have got you beat. Check this one. http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008807090362

Jackson police have arrested a man suspected of shooting another man in the back with a shotgun because he refused to give him a cigarette.

Anthony Bailey, 36, was charged in the shooting. Police had not confirmed the identity of the victim Tuesday night.

The shooting occurred about 2 p.m. at King Bros. Trading Post at 2643 Medgar Evers Blvd.

Jimmie King, owner of the shop that specializes in repairing and selling used tires, said a friend of his, whom King knows only as "Buck," was helping out at the shop on Tuesday when the friend was approached by a man walking up the street.

"He walked up and asked him can he have a cigarette," King said. "Apparently they had some words about that cigarette.

"Buck told him to go get a job or something, and the other guy got mad."

King said the man, who he had seen walking the street, left angrily. His friend told King that the man said he planned to come back with a gun.

A few minutes later, King said, he saw the man walking back toward the shop with a red shirt partially concealing a shotgun.

"I tried to walk over to stop him, but he told me to get out of his way," King said. "Now, I'm pretty well known around here. Usually I can reason with people, but there was no reasoning with this guy."

King said he watched the man shoot his friend in the back then attempt to shoot him again, but the gun would not fire a second time.

The wounded man was taken to the University of Mississippi Medical Center and was in stable condition, police spokesman Sgt. Jeffery Scott said.

After the man shot his friend, King said, the shooter walked back up Medgar Evers Boulevard.

Scott said the man was arrested along with "evidence linking him to the shooting" minutes later at Brown Street and Clover Hill Road.

"You got to be real sensitive with people. If (someone) asks you for a cigarette, give them a cigarette," King said. "He could have asked me for one, and I would have given him a whole pack to prevent something like this."
I can haz nukular banstiks ? Say no to furries, yes to people.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2008, 03:58:04 AM »
Maned,
You've hit the nail on the head.  The problem is culture, but the argument continues to be about race, thanks to Jackson and his ilk.  Even successful blacks seem to be unready to confront that fact.  Those that do, are disparaged.

The troublesome unintended consequence of failing to confront the broken culture is that it misdirects some people back to race.  Vicious circle.  The bigger problem is Jackson and others know this and are exploiting it.

I was involved in a discussion about this very thing in another forum.  Virtually everyone agreed that the division in America today is in the culture clash.  Instead of trying to integrate several cultures into one positive one, where some cultures are improved and others broadened, there are the powerful forces of Leftist Multi-culturism that seek to tear us apart by giving moral equivalancy to all of them.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2008, 01:04:17 PM »
If you didn't listen to the Rush Limbaugh program today, you missed three hours of Mark Steyn.  Hilarious!!  One of his best quips was giving us a new name for a friend of ours - The Reverend Jesse Jackknife.   grin

This inspires me, and I hope it will inspire all of you, to give the Reverend a knife like this one, with a SPEY BLADE, engraved with his new appellation.  As you may know, a spey blade is so called because it was designed for castration.   cheesy  And of course, the knife must have black scales. 

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RaspberrySurprise

• friend
  • Yub yub Commander
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2008, 11:21:32 PM »
I imagine that if Obama was elected that he wouldn't be "black enough" for Jesse Jackson. Jackson would likely try to capitalize on the white part of Obama's heritage.
Look, tiny text!

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2008, 10:05:13 AM »
fistful: that's even better than the "Mail a Brick" campaign.....and cheaper (if you get some of those "Knife Show" Chinese jobs).....

Group buy/mail, anyone?.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2008, 08:09:27 PM »
Hmmmm.  I was thinking of a group buy on one engraved knife.  But hundreds of little spey-bladed pocket knives, that would be even better.  Now, what's the address?   laugh
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife