Author Topic: Cop suspended after biting woman on chin  (Read 1310 times)

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Cop suspended after biting woman on chin
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 07:02:50 AM »
He will be in the doghouse.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 11:56:02 AM »
Your "headline" is just a little misleading. And no, I don't consider police dogs to be "cops".
That said, I think the incident should be handled the same way as if a private citizen's dog had bitten someone.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 12:04:26 PM »
Your "headline" is just a little misleading. And no, I don't consider police dogs to be "cops".
That said, I think the incident should be handled the same way as if a private citizen's dog had bitten someone.

No, you don;t understand.  You see, a pimp's police dog's love bite is very different from that of a square other dogs...
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 12:47:17 PM »
The officer was just trying to get back home safely.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 01:07:24 PM »

It doesn't matter what you think, working dogs are members of the police force and/or military.

With that said, if they are off duty and bite someone unprovoked and/or without reason, yes they should be dealt with as any other dog.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 01:09:21 PM »
Okay, I stand corrected  :angel:

I should have titled the thread: "Off duty cop suspended after biting woman on chin"  :lol:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 01:27:00 PM »

Do anything but stand there and get bitten by Rex and see just how fast an Assault on a Police Officer/Attempted Murder of Police Officer charge comes at you.

Seems butthurt K-9 officers who had their dog hurt/killed convinced legislators that what used to be considered a disposable impliment designed and used to take the hit instead of the cop needed to be given "official" status.  All the local departments have a badge-pinning ceremony when one of their dogs graduates from doggy academy.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 04:05:24 PM »
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than citizens.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 10:28:42 PM »
Do anything but stand there and get bitten by Rex and see just how fast an Assault on a Police Officer/Attempted Murder of Police Officer charge comes at you.

Seems butthurt K-9 officers who had their dog hurt/killed convinced legislators that what used to be considered a disposable impliment designed and used to take the hit instead of the cop needed to be given "official" status.  All the local departments have a badge-pinning ceremony when one of their dogs graduates from doggy academy.

stay safe.

I'm surprised you would even respond to a Chair Force pansy's post.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 10:34:38 PM »

And those same officers probably laugh at the weenies who want apes to be treated as "people."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design