Author Topic: Land of the Dead trailer  (Read 1474 times)

RRTX

Land of the Dead trailer
« on: April 27, 2005, 05:49:50 PM »

dinosaur

Land of the Dead trailer
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 02:33:00 AM »
Oh boy, by the thread title I thought you had pics of an abandoned trailer park!:D

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
Land of the Dead trailer
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 01:51:22 AM »
Creepy. I like the "they're communicating" part. Kinda explains how they always manage to swarm to where the live people are.
So, who else likes zombie movies & why?
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

USP45usp

• friend
Land of the Dead trailer
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 09:43:56 AM »
COOL!  It's about time that George came out with one that he wrote (not the spinoffs that came out).

I love zombie movies, get me to thinking of which gun I would want to have in that situation.

Also, I want that truck!

Wayne

jobu07

Land of the Dead trailer
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2005, 10:22:20 AM »
Yep, that one dude was definatly using a Steyr AUG.  It's about time these people caught in the middle of zombietown USA were actually realistically armed Wink  I mean, come on, who here doesn't go around with some form of assault rifle in the trunk?  :-p

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
Land of the Dead trailer
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2005, 10:32:42 AM »
Cheesy What Jobu said Cheesy
I like zombie movies for the personal responsibility for your own survival factor. Most all the other end-of-the-world scenarios depend too much on luck. With zombies there's at least a chance you can make it if you have enough food & water (check), isolation (check), access to a secure environment (check), guns and ammo (oh hell yeah!).
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).