Author Topic: Computer whizzes - circumventing a windows password  (Read 3335 times)

Stand_watie

• friend
Computer whizzes - circumventing a windows password
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2005, 08:36:31 PM »
Yeah, it's wierd alright. We're both under restraining orders of the garden variety sort, don't open each other's mail, don't be abusive or profane towards one another etc.

Actually she lives in the same house I do, we just each live there 1/2 the week (around my work schedule) my daughter lives there full time. It's not perfect, but at least my daughter still has a dad and a mom both there with her and isn't being uprooted and carted back and forth. In fact she really only loses a few hours a week with me anyway, because on the days I worked (12 hour shifts with an hour drive each way) I only saw her for a quick hug/kiss coming and going anyway.

I can up the wierdness level. I'm staying with my in-laws the other half of the week Smiley

I'm in Dallas at work right now Azrael. You want to drive out to the Cedar Creek lake area? I've got ten acres, a set of spinners, a skeet thrower and neighbors that don't mind the shooting if you want to save the price of a trip to the range. I've even got an old car we can shoot up if you prefer.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"