Author Topic: Song Help  (Read 1497 times)

bratch

• friend
Song Help
« on: May 19, 2005, 11:55:28 AM »
I saw a guy opening for another band last semester. I can not remember his name and its driving me nuts.  I've tried all kinds of searches but no luck.

He had one song that had been on the radio and CMT the chorus went "If there ain't a place like that there outta be", talking about good fishing holes, good bars, and what not.

Anybody know who I am talking about or who mighty be better with a search than I am?

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
Song Help
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 02:17:01 PM »
search for the tour schedule of the main band
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

bratch

• friend
Song Help
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 03:21:39 PM »
Thats the right song and explains why I had heard it before.  The guy I was thinking of was covering it.  Not as big of a deal now that I know the original song.  Thanks for the help.

I had actually searched the cowboylyrics site a couple times for it with no luck.

duck hunt

• http://www.annesoffee.com
Song Help
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 03:40:59 PM »
No problem.  I found it by plugging "lyrics" and "there oughta be" into Google.  It was the second page listed.  I don't have any idea who covered it, though!