Author Topic: Burglar snatches 5 y/o girl, makes it out of the house before dad stops him  (Read 892 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/07/utah-father-confronts-kidnapper-saves-5-year-old-daughter/

Holy crap. Glad the girl is safe, glad they caught the guy, too bad the dad didn't just shoot the bastard.

Police captured the 46-year-old man outside that second home thanks to a police dog that bit the suspect in the upper shoulder, Carriger said.

Good dog!
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Dog needs more training.  He jumped too high when going for the bite.

Still ought to get a steak tonight.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Phyphor

• friend
Maybe.

Maybe not too high, though.,.... not quite high enough and a bit more centered, methinks..... Kind of hard to kidnap a kid when you're missing a throat.
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Maybe.

Maybe not too high, though.,.... not quite high enough and a bit more centered, methinks..... Kind of hard to kidnap a kid when you're missing a throat.

Lower - about 2 feet lower.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re:
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 02:53:04 PM »
Doggy gets a sirloin instead of a t-bone.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.