Author Topic: Protestor Arrests at Calif. Conservative Political Donor Meeting  (Read 4101 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Funny how you never hear about say, Tea Party protesters having to be arrested for barging into liberal political fundraisers at a rich Hollywood actor's home.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/30/arrested-california-conservative-meeting/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Protestor Arrests at Calif. Conservative Political Donor Meeting
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 12:34:02 PM »
Funny how you never hear about say, Tea Party protesters having to be arrested for barging into liberal political fundraisers at a rich Hollywood actor's home.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/30/arrested-california-conservative-meeting/

do you need to?  when you have candidates behaving like this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/41050066#41050066
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 01:14:32 PM »
I suspect the "Jew" screamers are plants from the left.

Srsly.

I've seen people like that at Tea Party stuff, Libertarian stuff, Minuteman stuff.  They get kicked out ASAP-RFN.  They don't last in politically savvy activist groups.

People with blanket-racial issues must keep it to themselves or stay away from the group.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

• friends
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 01:29:22 PM »

Srsly.

really?  you honestly believe that? from about .30 to 1.30   did you watch that?

I've seen people like that at Tea Party stuff, Libertarian stuff, Minuteman stuff.  They get kicked out ASAP-RFN.

really?
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2654185/posts

They don't last in politically savvy activist groups.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Q9mssYVyz7g/TQF0g52p6YI/AAAAAAAAAD4/qaFUXzTkP3E/s1600/antinazi33.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UfSyopw9slA/SkauD2qCwYI/AAAAAAAAA1U/wBvoiZ0-3aM/s320/Racist+Russell+Pearce.jpg
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

• friends

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 01:37:46 PM »

Srsly.

really?  you honestly believe that? from about .30 to 1.30   did you watch that?

I've seen people like that at Tea Party stuff, Libertarian stuff, Minuteman stuff.  They get kicked out ASAP-RFN.

really?
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2654185/posts

They don't last in politically savvy activist groups.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Q9mssYVyz7g/TQF0g52p6YI/AAAAAAAAAD4/qaFUXzTkP3E/s1600/antinazi33.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UfSyopw9slA/SkauD2qCwYI/AAAAAAAAA1U/wBvoiZ0-3aM/s320/Racist+Russell+Pearce.jpg

You're just proving a variant of "Rule 34" here, CSD.  

If it exists, there is scandal of it on the internet.

Those people, if genuine members of that Tea Party group, WILL be run out for that behavior.  Or, they're plants that don't care if they're going to be run out of the group.  Or they're event "strap hangers" that aren't with the group and just showed up to make the group look bad.  Yes.  It HAS happened.  It is SOP in the Aulinsky playbook.  It will continue to happen.

Can you prove that "Jew" guy is genuinely a member of that Tea Party group?

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

• friends
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 01:39:00 PM »
a member of a savvy political group
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LCL2IqgjSc

another couple
nice email addys and pics

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 01:41:03 PM »
http://immigrationclearinghouse.org/pinal-county-sheriff-babeu-condones-neo-nazi-j-t-readys-mexican-hunting-trip/

Editorialized title on that article, dontchathink?

Ready's original statement to participants (also known as "source material" to those scholarly enough and with intellectual integrity enough to care):

Action-

Show of force and solidarity of concerned patriots. NSM, Constitutional groups, Militias, Biker MC’s, National Guard, Military, multi-state participation groups, etcetera; to stand the line near Interstate 8 to show the world that the line in the sand has been drawn.

This is a completely legal venture and utmost professionalism and self-restraint is recommended.

100% legal.  No law against gathering in the desert with rifles and LBG.

No mention of "hunting mexicans."
--Lysander Spooner

• friends
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 01:42:03 PM »
You're just proving a variant of "Rule 34" here, CSD.  

If it exists, there is scandal of it on the internet.

Those people, if genuine members of that Tea Party group, WILL be run out for that behavior.  Or, they're plants that don't care if they're going to be run out of the group.  Or they're event "strap hangers" that aren't with the group and just showed up to make the group look bad.  Yes.  It HAS happened.  It is SOP in the Aulinsky playbook.  It will continue to happen.

Can you prove that "Jew" guy is genuinely a member of that Tea Party group?

i don't know  let me take a look and see.

can we assume you agree that the guy in the eye patch is the guy who just got whupped?  do we believe a candidate is somewhat accountable for his followers actions?  especially if hes part of that action.  has popeye ever apologized?

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 01:44:33 PM »
a member of a savvy political group
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LCL2IqgjSc

another couple
nice email addys and pics

@$$-hat agitators walking into the middle of otherwise peaceful protestors? 

The pro-illegal crowd does this all the time.

I was at a minuteman rally and had to call the cops due to a little mexican gangster prick walking behind us, mumbling in spanish about stabbing us.
--Lysander Spooner

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2011, 01:46:18 PM »

can we assume you agree that the guy in the eye patch is the guy who just got whupped?  do we believe a candidate is somewhat accountable for his followers actions?  especially if hes part of that action.  has popeye ever apologized?

I 100% agree with you on this.

This was un-gentlemanly conduct from the defeated candidate.  He should have kept his supporters in line.  Or at least tried to.

Accountable?  No, only individuals are accountable.  But leadership is a responsibility, and "popeye" shirked it in your vid.  Yes, I agree.
--Lysander Spooner

• friends

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2011, 01:59:18 PM »

do you need to?  when you have candidates behaving like this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/41050066#41050066

1) You of course completely miss the point, which is that nobody protests and breaks into Barbara Streisand's home when rich liberal actors get together for a fundraiser, but it's perfectly acceptable to do so to rich conservatives who are out to hurt "the people".

2) Really? Lawrence O'Donnell blaming Arizona on "vicious conservative rhetoric"? That's the best counter-argument you could come up with? That's way passe dude.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

• friends

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2011, 02:09:31 PM »
You continue not to respond to the OP, so nevermind.

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2011, 02:13:09 PM »
You continue not to respond to the OP, so nevermind.

That's because he's at step one of turning the topic to a discussion of Gunpal.   =D

DD
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

• friends

Seenterman

• friend
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 04:51:24 PM »
Because this one incident reflects what ALL liberals are like. What connection are you trying to make?

Are you telling me these upstanding individuals represent the entire conservative movement?

http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/

Umm. . . Could it be that there are idiots and criminals among every political party?

Nahhhhhhh. . . . . .

That would be to simple.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2011, 04:54:59 PM »
Because this one incident reflects what ALL liberals are like. What connection are you trying to make?

Who said that? Nobody?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2011, 04:57:49 PM »
I believe the point is that the leftists and the blood libel media (but I repeat myself) have been trying to paint the Tea Party as violent and dangerous for the past 2 years (and the right in general for as long as I can remember).

Yet the actual violence from the left is ignored.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

• friends
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2011, 04:59:14 PM »
http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2010/08/code-pink-leader-freaks-out-after-protesters-crash-her-home-fundraiser-for-jerry-brown/
    Melanie Morgan, founder of Move America Forward, the nation’s largest pro-troop organization, led about a dozen conservative activists who protested at the Venice home of Code Pink co-founder Jodie Evans at a Saturday afternoon fundraiser for California Democratic gubernatorial candidate Jerry Brown.

Morgan reports the pro-American protesters, “blocked the entrance of hundreds of wealthy Democrat liberals, including Sally Kellerman and Cindy Asner, ex-wife of Ed Asner.” Protesters laid down on the sidewalk outside the entrance gate where guests had to step over them…

…Police were called and arrived in a squad car about an hour into the event. However, the trio of law enforcement officers found no reason to make any arrests.

Also observing the scene was Andrew Breitbart, who was wearing inline skates, as well as prominent blogger Mickey Kaus of Slate, who heard the disturbance from his house across the street. He came out and observed, but did not join the protest.

• friends
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2011, 05:00:31 PM »
Yet the actual violence from the left is ignored.

what violence happened there?

Seenterman

• friend
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2011, 05:28:05 PM »
Who said that? Nobody?

Because this one incident reflects what ALL liberals are like.
Obviously sarcastic statement.

What connection are you trying to make?
Question. Which appears to have been answered by mak.

It appeared that this post was attempting to portray liberals as some the only political class capable of committing illegal acts, if I read into it to far, well so be it; but this post along with the other thread where someone posted pictures of Dems wearing Obama \ Democrat shirts seemed to have the flavor that only liberals could do something illegal. I chose to inject some counter information that there are idiots on both sides of the "line".

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2011, 05:45:12 PM »
Seenterman, you could try reading threads BEFORE you act on your incorrect, knee-jerk reaction to the OP. Not that I wish to imply you are the only one who might do that.  ;)
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife