Author Topic: DOJ Civil Rights Division Insanity Will Lead to More Prisoners Contracting AIDS  (Read 28203 times)

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
Are prison inmates ever tattooed against their will?

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
depends on how you view some gang tats.  you really almost do have to join in some camps to survive and then you gotta get the tats
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
its actually kinda problematic to be a prolific reader in jail. though its a great way to lose weight

Explicame, por favor.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

• friends
they often limit how much stuff you can have in cell and how often you access library   to get aound that you get guys who are less literary to check out books for you keep em in their house.  gotta give em your desert to get em to do that
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
they often limit how much stuff you can have in cell and how often you access library   to get aound that you get guys who are less literary to check out books for you keep em in their house.  gotta give em your desert to get em to do that

Hmm, skip the Louis L'Amour westerns and take up long-winded Russian novelists.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Tolstoy for the win.

MicroBalrog

• friend

My father is of the opinion that the world would improve if we took the opportunity and limited the cultural consumption of prisoners to classical literature.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

• friends

but i love his stories! especially his short stories!   and i didn't need the desert i already got fat enough in there

i read a ton of shakespeare, in the original text  whicj damn near made if a foreign language