Author Topic: Limbaugh: "The Baron of Bombast's"?  (Read 20530 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Limbaugh: "The Baron of Bombast's"?
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2009, 04:20:37 PM »
Indeed. My wife couldn't STAND listening to him for a few months for that reason. (She loves him now).

I particularly like Mark Levin. He screams at the stupidity so I don't have to. It's cathartic.

This mirrors my experience exactly.  Once he started talking about dogs, my wife really started to like him.   :lol:

Mark Levin's voice and delivery style annoy my ears and bruise my psyche.

Then you're a wimpy little liberal.  Get off the forum, ya big dope!   :laugh:

It seems a lot of people were shocked that he could actually put together a thoughtful book with citations and such. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

nraforlife

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2009, 05:38:11 PM »
Oh God not another troofer...

A Truther ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can an AMERICAN who does not hide from the facts not be a Truther regarding 9/11, WOT, Flight 800, OKC Federal Building, Ruby Ridge, Waco, USS Liberty, BHO lack of natural born citizenship and every other act of criminality committed these past 20 years by traitors drawing government paychecks.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2009, 05:53:17 PM »
Damn, we hit the conspiracy nut jackpot with this one...All he needs is the JFK assassination and the moon landing hoax and he'll have the whole set.  :O
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

nraforlife

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2009, 06:59:37 PM »
...............conspiracy nut ............................

The truly Nuts thing is to believe or pretend to believe that everything is just as the MSM or the Politicians tell you it is. I will wager that many here have managed to figure out that the Left's claims regarding man-made global warming are self-serving falsehoods. The 9/11 Official Version rests on a  foundation just as flawed.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2009, 07:46:09 PM »

Then you're a wimpy little liberal.  Get off the forum, ya big dope!   :laugh:

It seems a lot of people were shocked that he could actually put together a thoughtful book with citations and such.  
Call me a wimpy liberal to my face, ya pipsqueak.  I dares ya!

:P

I can't stand Levine's voice.  I love what he says, though.  I prefer to sample his thoughts in book form.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 08:10:28 PM »
The truly Nuts thing is to believe or pretend to believe that everything is just as the MSM or the Politicians tell you it is. I will wager that many here have managed to figure out that the Left's claims regarding man-made global warming are self-serving falsehoods. The 9/11 Official Version rests on a  foundation just as flawed.

I don't believe everything the MSM or politicians tell me, but I've taken a good hard look at the many of those conspiracy theories, 9/11 in particular, and found that the science behind those conspiracies is definitely lacking. I tend to disregard people who can't get basic high school physics right.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

nraforlife

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 08:18:45 PM »
............I've taken a good hard look at the many of those conspiracy theories, 9/11 in particular, and found that the science behind those conspiracies is definitely lacking. ......................

Funny thing looking at the evidence I find the 9/11 Official Version to be extremely implausible from the phyysics standpoint. High rises just do not collapse IRL in the manner 9/11 OV requires.

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 09:09:01 PM »
If you're incapable of reading Popular Mechanics, we could always impart it to you the same way my dog gets it... Think of it like osmosis..

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2009, 09:15:15 PM »
If you're incapable of reading Popular Mechanics, we could always impart it to you the same way my dog gets it... Think of it like osmosis..

With less snark:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2009, 11:41:03 PM »
Isn't it amazing how the fed.gov is able to ruthlessly murder thousands of it's own citizens without leaving leaving any evidence you don't have to squint at just right to see, yet is helpless in the face of the ignorant, the poorly educated, and teenagers with poor video editing skills?  :rolleyes:

Seriously, I wish fed.gov was as smooth and effective as the troofers think. 
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2009, 12:41:02 AM »
Here's what I've always found laughable about "truthers."

Let's say the Bush administration really did plan and execute the 9/11 attacks, killing 3,000 US citizens. If the administration were that murderous, why wouldn't it simply assassinate any of these "truthers" who found out about it?

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2009, 12:47:17 AM »
Ok now... knock off that logic stuff. It's not fair to fight someone with a weapon beyond their capabilities...
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2009, 05:56:53 AM »
Sorry... the only true breakfast food is french toast. Pancakes are for folks who follow the herd... >:D

Real men eat omlettes....and listen to G Gordon Liddy....  :cool:
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2009, 07:42:40 AM »
Strings beat me to it.  Using logic is uncalled for and shows a serious lack of social acclimation skills.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

nraforlife

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2009, 08:20:56 AM »
............reading Popular Mechanics, ...................

read it found it to not be particularly creditable.

nraforlife

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2009, 08:28:43 AM »
Let's say the Bush administration really did plan and execute the 9/11 attacks, killing 3,000 US citizens. If the administration were that murderous, why wouldn't it simply assassinate any of these "truthers" who found out about it?

Why create martyrs when disinformation and the willingness of the sheeple to believe Big Lies works ever so much better as a mode of control. Rather than getting possibly uncontrolable revolution you get sheeple actually working 24X7 to forge & fasten their own chains thinking it will make them 'safer'.

BTW never said that Bush was directly guilty. Who ever did plan & execute (/11 likely started during the Clinton admin.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2009, 11:28:58 AM »
/facepalm

Crappy internet video: credible.

Actual scientists: tools of "the man."

:rolleyes:

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2009, 01:08:09 PM »

Why create martyrs when disinformation and the willingness of the sheeple to believe Big Lies works ever so much better as a mode of control. Rather than getting possibly uncontrolable revolution you get sheeple actually working 24X7 to forge & fasten their own chains thinking it will make them 'safer'.

BTW never said that Bush was directly guilty. Who ever did plan & execute (/11 likely started during the Clinton admin.

I shall count to 3, say the magic words "Hocus, pocus, Whydon'tyoudisappearus"!!!! and poof! You shall vanish!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Ex-MA Hole

• friend
    • The Brown Bomber
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2009, 04:25:54 PM »
Anyone have any Cheetos?

My Mom and Dad took them when they went to the Star Wars convention this weekend.

I actually went upstairs with my tactical Wheel Barrel and cleared searched the compund house for them.

Thanks!

Chewie
One day at a time.

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »
Anyone have any Cheetos?

My Mom and Dad took them when they went to the Star Wars convention this weekend.

I actually went upstairs with my tactical Wheel Barrel and cleared searched the compund house for them.

Thanks!

Chewie

Man, I'd help you there, but I ran out of Chee-toes myself while watching famed metallurgist Rosie O' Donnell explain how steel doesn't actually melt when you heat it up...

You went OUTSIDE?  Dude, like, I really hope your helmet was on good.  Between the .Gov's secret mind control sats and those damned contrails of doom, anything above ground level is a serious risk.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2009, 05:44:41 PM »
Here in Milwaukee we have Mark Belling, a conservative talk show host who occasionally fills in for Limbaugh. Belling is very, very good, and for the same reasons.

When someone is very good at his job--whether it's a talk show host, a mason, a photographer, or something else--he makes doing the job look effortless. It's only when you watch or hear someone who's not good at his job that you realize how hard it is.

I don't listen to Limbaugh too much anymore- mainly because I'm at work during those hours, but I love when Belling does the Limbaugh show- he's at his best then. Belling is great but I hate it when he talks about the Brewers or Bucks ad nauseum on the local station.

Walter E. Williams is my favorite by far.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

grampster

• friend
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2009, 06:02:38 PM »
.gov can't even see to it you can get a flu shot on time.  Yet we are to believe they can pull off conspiracy to mass murder?  Oh, I know...The Bermuda Triangle hides the Hurricane Machine, too.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2009, 06:24:21 PM »
I worked for the Government for a few years.  If you think that the .gov could pull off that kind of conspiracy...I've got ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2009, 06:40:30 PM »
Why are we talking about truther issues?  This thread is about a talk show host.  Unless someone is alleging that Limbaugh was in on the 9/11 attacks, why even bring it up?   

Walter E. Williams is my favorite by far.

He was my favorite, until Mark Steyn came along.  But of course no one can match Williams for marital advice.   :lol:

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2009, 07:04:20 PM »
Limbaugh was steering the remote control planes into the towers on Bush's orders.