Author Topic: Racist parents lose custody of children  (Read 22799 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Racist parents lose custody of children
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2010, 10:23:02 AM »
likely  but its the reason that folks will chose to get twisted over. a classic example of how folks need to serve their agendas and the kids are secondary
True, but parents do that over lots of things that have an effect on the kid.  (Little League baseball parents come to mind)  This one is just a lot more distasteful. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2010, 11:09:04 AM »
an a former coach and umpire i can says its only marginally worse than some of the morons that i saw at lil league.  and women were the worst
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2010, 11:25:52 AM »
an a former coach and umpire i can says its only marginally worse than some of the morons that i saw at lil league.  and women were the worst
:laugh:
Wow, you are in the cross hairs. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

• friends
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2010, 12:19:37 PM »
the kids are great!  so are most of the parents.  but the bad ones are very bad.  and i don't want to punch some kids dad out. am not allowed to punch out mom or grand ma
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2010, 05:08:00 PM »
Sounds like what I remember and my parents have said.  I have a distinct memory of seeing a parent with a rule book opened up behind the backstop arguing with the umpire.  My parents have said since that they would have pulled us out of it if we hadn't been having so much fun.  

The only time I remember it affecting the actual game was one umpire who called strikes just below the ankles.  Guess where his son the pitcher was really good at throwing? 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 05:11:53 PM by MechAg94 »

• friends
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2010, 05:11:05 PM »
i wouldn't mind a guy with a rulebook. i hate drunks abusing kids.  and it being your kid gets you very lil slack from me. i really wanted to pop a few of the women. did catch one of the dads and have a talk.

Laurent du Var

• friends
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2010, 06:36:09 AM »
I'd love to read everybody's conclusion and start with mine
and hope nobody will be offended, please mind that as a European the
concept of free speech is lost on me and that I know zilch about American
or Canadian laws or their constitution. I think we are talking about a medical issue
and not a matter of free speech or opinion . Maybe I'm way off but as a parent
I thought I go to school one afternoon to pick up my son and see another child
with a swastika and/or racist words written with a permanent (!) marker on her/him.
(and I think the meaning of the words are not the first issue but the fact that somebody needs to express his believes by  writing on a childs body with a permanent marker)
I would think that the person who did this is, wait for it :

I n s a n e  and should be diagnosed as such, maybe with psychosocial disorder, I don't know.
Which would mean that he'll become a ward and be put into the hands
of a legal guardian or better incarcerated into a mental institution so he can't harm
children anymore. Can we agree that writing on a child with a permanent marker is harming the child?
As a ward he is of course prohibited of parenting.

I don't know if that's possible in Canada.

Vada a bordo, Cazzo!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2010, 05:00:18 PM »
I'm curious to know why folks keep harping on the permanence of the marker.  It's not actually permanent, you know. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife