Author Topic: Jill Stein and Vote Recounts  (Read 15999 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Jill Stein and Vote Recounts
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2016, 05:57:52 PM »
Never mind.  I looked it up myself:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/scott-walker-wisconsin-recount-231887

$3.5 million / 131 votes = $26,717.56 per vote (assuming the cost is exactly $3.5 million, of course)
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2016, 09:35:48 AM »
Well, thanks Jill Stein*. It turns out your efforts to expose voter fraud in MI have paid off! There was 37% voter fraud in the city of Detroit, with more votes than registered voters. I forget which party Detroit usually votes for. Could you bring it up in a press conference Jill?

*No link again. I always seem to catch these tidbits while Fox Business is on the TV in the background during my morning coffee and APS perusal.

*I didn't get exactly what the 37% meant, but they were talking about voting machines producing multiple erroneous votes, and there was something to do with the humans at the polling place, but I didn't catch it.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2016, 09:45:27 AM »
*No link again. I always seem to catch these tidbits while Fox Business is on the TV in the background during my morning coffee and APS perusal.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2016, 10:51:16 AM »
Well, thanks Jill Stein*. It turns out your efforts to expose voter fraud in MI have paid off! There was 37% voter fraud in the city of Detroit, with more votes than registered voters. I forget which party Detroit usually votes for. Could you bring it up in a press conference Jill?

*I didn't get exactly what the 37% meant, but they were talking about voting machines producing multiple erroneous votes, and there was something to do with the humans at the polling place, but I didn't catch it.

The article I read seemed to indicate that the Detroit aw-thaw-rih-tays are claiming that the fault lies with too many elderly, senile, "crazy" poll workers. So ... who hired all these elderly, senile, "crazy" poll workers, and who was supposed to supervise them? How is it that virtually all the Michigan precincts outside of Detroit managed to have their poll numbers reconcile, yet so many of Detroit's were so far off that they could be included in a recount?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2016, 11:04:16 AM »
I still wish that after Stein started all this, that some conservative organizations would have stepped up and insisted on a recount in CA, because even though it wouldn't have changed the majority vote, I still say they would have found around a million unauthorized and/or false votes. I'm sure the state would have charged $50 million to do it though (and offered it for free (taxpayer expense) if for some reason the vote here would have gone the other way).

I'm too lazy to look up hard numbers, but  I speculate that at least 80% of the time when recounts are performed, they find the original count favored Ds and the recounts favored Rs. I was going to say that, knowing that, I was perplexed at Stein's reasoning, but really, it almost fits into that term I brought up elsewhere - "retraction reporting". A big deal was made about the recount, and Trump and the ruskies stealing the election, but now that recounts have found the errors to be in Clinton's favor, you don't see much in the MSM about those numbers.

The original narrative is still at the forefront, regardless of the evidence. Or if anything, somehow the recounts were manipulated.  ;/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2016, 11:27:08 AM »
Anymore my opinion of recounts requested by Dem's is "we failed to commit sufficient voter fraud to get the election to swing in our favor, so we'd like a second go at it to get where we need to be". 
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2016, 06:11:10 PM »
Ha ha -- Stein is upset she hasn't received a refund from the states who refused a recount. No mention of her donors (who, of course, she already told were not getting refunds from her).

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/12/21/hey-must-be-the-money-green-partys-jill-stein-still-focused-more-on-green-than-party/