Author Topic: columbine/sol pais/national gun forum  (Read 906 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
columbine/sol pais/national gun forum
« on: April 19, 2019, 12:06:08 AM »
warning - msnbc ....

https://www.msnbc.com/hallie-jackson/watch/online-blog-reveals-more-about-sol-pais-woman-infatuated-with-columbine-1496825923911

weird, this gal Sol Pais supposedly obsessed with Columbine - flies to Denver, goes to the wood , strips naked and kills herself.
belonged to "national gun forum" - which i have never heard of before.

she was a resident of Florida i think - bought the (shot) gun in Denver , which is getting folks riled up.

Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: columbine/sol pais/national gun forum
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 12:08:52 AM »
My spidey-senses detect new gun control laws being pushed in 5.......4......3.....2......!
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 12:14:27 AM »
Never mind the fact that this woman had more loose screws than a Home Depot the problem is obviously guns
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 12:24:43 AM »
Just checked out https://www.nationalgunforum.com/ and it appears to not have much in the way of traffic
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 12:53:25 PM »
I don't think I even want to click that link, lest it trigger a SWAT team visit.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 11:22:37 PM »
I don't think I even want to click that link, lest it trigger a SWAT team visit.

Indeed.  We are on ENOUGH lists as it is.

Maybe I'm just wearing too many layers of Tin/Al/Pb foil, but this whole thing reeks of an orchestrated event to push an agenda/distract the masses from something else.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.