Author Topic: GEICO?  (Read 5247 times)

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
Re: GEICO?
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2009, 09:16:05 PM »
I'll tell you what I found totally surprising. After my initial talks with a Geico rep he wanted my CC number so we could get the ball rolling. I told him I wasn't ready to purchase at that time. he's like, "Why not?" being a bit pushy. So I told him I wanted to look at other options before I decided (which really meant I wanted to post the question here and get some opinions). He says, "Can I call you back?" I said sure and we agreed on 11 am which was a couple hours in the future. Would you believe he NEVER CALLED ME BACK? (cue Twilight Zone Theme)  :laugh:
Avoid cliches like the plague!

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2009, 09:35:57 PM »
I'll tell you what I found totally surprising. After my initial talks with a Geico rep he wanted my CC number so we could get the ball rolling. I told him I wasn't ready to purchase at that time. he's like, "Why not?" being a bit pushy. So I told him I wanted to look at other options before I decided (which really meant I wanted to post the question here and get some opinions). He says, "Can I call you back?" I said sure and we agreed on 11 am which was a couple hours in the future. Would you believe he NEVER CALLED ME BACK? (cue Twilight Zone Theme)  :laugh:

IT'S A COOKBOOK !!!!
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2009, 09:57:54 PM »
I love that episode!  :laugh:

I just seen the Shatner one recently too. Talk about a classic!  =D
Avoid cliches like the plague!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2009, 10:15:30 PM »
pm me your number i'll have someone call you tomorrow afternoon. and all your info will still be on the computer from before if the last person did their job right. be nice to her shes has a rough life
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I