Author Topic: This is my boomstick.  (Read 3604 times)

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: This is my boomstick.
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2013, 09:32:51 AM »
Sometimes they surrender to themselves...

Ya, vichy surrendering to free French. After shooting at their own peeps of course. We're still barely under 100 years of WWI armistice too.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2013, 11:32:55 AM »
Wait a minute.

Has anyone ever actually surrendered to the French in the last 100 or so years?
The Germans surrrendered to the French at the end of WW1.  The surrender treaty was signed in a railroad car.  A few decades later the Nazis overwhelmed the French and Hitler was present at the surrender; he made the French use the same railroad car to sign the papers in that the Germans had been in at the end of WW1. 
I guess Der Fuhrer appreciated irony...................... :facepalm:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2013, 02:38:10 PM »
Now to get this thread back on track.....Ah, never mind.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2013, 03:35:06 AM »
More boomsticks, if you use the loose definition of boomstick.
My AK74 I built from a parts kit.

Future boomstick.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic