Author Topic: Libertarianism continues to make in roads in Illinois judicial system  (Read 1019 times)

drewtam

• friend
http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/DA6FQ4UG0

A southwestern Illinois judge whose colleague died of a cocaine overdose while the two were on a hunting trip together has been charged with possession of heroin and guns.

Guns on a hunting trip?
I’m not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The… tactleneck!

ArfinGreebly

• Level Three Geek
  • friend

Evidently the "problem" is partaking of drugs while also having guns on hand.

Guns on hunting trip?  No problem.

Drugs on hunting trip?  No problem . . . provided you don't get caught and all.

Drugs AND guns on hunting trip?  Well, now we have a problem.  Evidently, while it's illegal to have drugs in the room while you're getting high, it's even MOAR ILLEGALLER to have guns in the room WITH the drugs while you're getting high.

And, of course, if one of you dies while having both drugs and guns in the room, then you get double secret probation.
"Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe."

T.O.M.

• friend
I know substance abus is a significant problem in the practice of law, and in the judiciary it is a real problem.  Think about this...a drug case come through your court.  The dope is put in evidence.  When the case is done, you order it destroyed.  No one weighs or counts it again, so no one will mmiss a couple of ounces, or a few pills.  Bad road to start down...
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Sergeant Bob

• friend
I know substance abus is a significant problem in the practice of law, and in the judiciary it is a real problem.  Think about this...a drug case come through your court.  The dope is put in evidence.  When the case is done, you order it destroyed.  No one weighs or counts it again, so no one will mmiss a couple of ounces, or a few pills.  Bad road to start down...

Judges are people too...
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book

Pm inbound about an 8 ball

Just kidding

:-)
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

T.O.M.

• friend
^ Finally a creative idea for how to pay for my ammo!
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark