Author Topic: Once again, Biden opens his mouth and the stupid pours out  (Read 10024 times)

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
Once again, Biden opens his mouth and the stupid pours out
« on: March 20, 2012, 11:37:34 AM »
“You can go back 500 years. You cannot find a more audacious plan. Never knowing for certain. We never had more than a 48 percent probability that he was there,” Biden said at a fundraiser in Morris Township, N.J.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/03/biden-bin-laden-killing-most-audacious-plan-in-years-117961.html

Seriously.   The most audacious plan in 500 years???   :facepalm:

This guy is an idiot....
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: Once again, Biden opens his mouth and the stupid pours out
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 11:41:01 AM »
This guy is an idiot....

I guess it did not occure to you that calling Biden and idiot is an insult.

To idiots.   [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 12:29:37 PM »
Biden said he spends four to six hours a day with the president and watches him make decisions. “I’m telling you, man, this guy is not only smart as hell, he is absolutely ready to make the decision and stand back and live with it. No whining," the vice president said. "I literally do get to be the last guy in the room.”

Well now we know where part of the problem is.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 01:17:56 PM »
Try to get your mind around that: four to six hours a day with Obama.  The definition of excruciating.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 01:53:39 PM »
Yeah, but imagine being on the other side of the desk....  Four to six hours with Biden....

*shudder*

Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 02:25:28 PM »
Try to get your mind around that: four to six hours a day with Obama.  The definition of excruciating.

Yeah, but imagine being on the other side of the desk....  Four to six hours with Biden....

*shudder*

Nuke that office from orbit ....  >:D
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 05:52:07 PM »
"Hurry, Joey, my drink is warm and needs more ice right away!" "More quickly, Joey, as I thirst!"

Obviously, Biden is clueless about the uneducated and childish manner of his observations.

I vote for Joey as *expletive deleted*bag of the Year.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 05:54:11 PM »
Biden's job is to make Obama look smart.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 06:12:05 PM »
True.  Having Biden tell us how smart Obama is like listening to Jed Clampett tell us how smart Jethro is with all his book learnin' and cipherin'. 

Okay, I have to apologize to Jed for comparing him to Biden in an analogy. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 06:38:34 PM »

Biden could make my cat look like Stephen Hawking.....
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 08:44:55 PM »
No more audacious plan in 500 years???  The man insults my intelligence.  What a nincompoop.  Joe, did you forget, say, Song Tay?  Or Inchon?  Or, I don't know, maybe... Normandy?

Taking nothing away from the operators that got OBL, comparing their exploits to those above (and many, many more) cheapens the deeds of all.

Jackass.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 10:38:54 PM »

*shudder*

Pray for an asteroid?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 11:10:07 PM »
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 12:05:22 AM »
“You can go back 500 years. You cannot find a more audacious plan. Never knowing for certain.

Or, say, invading Normandy.  Guadalcanal.  Or anything that Otto Skorzeny tried.  The Inchon landing.  Sheesh, Biden has a really limited frame of reference!

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 03:07:23 AM »
Columbus discovering the Caribbean, the American revolution and the Apollo program sprang to mind along with a few others already mentioned. How about the Panama, Suez and Erie canals?

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 03:29:06 AM »
Columbus discovering the Caribbean, the American revolution and the Apollo program sprang to mind along with a few others already mentioned. How about the Panama, Suez and Erie canals?
And anything done by Bear Grylls.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 06:08:52 AM »
And anything done by Bear Grylls.

....or Johnny Knoxville....

;/
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 08:52:28 AM »
I'll apologize up front for being picky, but 1492 is more than 500 years ago.   =)  Lots of other stuff to metion.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 09:19:13 AM »
Has anyone ever compiled a list of Biden-isms for a book? It would be hilarious.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2012, 11:00:43 AM »
Jackass.

Really, what more needs to be said about Biden?

Has anyone ever compiled a list of Biden-isms for a book? It would be hilarious racist.

Don't ask me how.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2012, 11:15:50 AM »
Has anyone ever compiled a list of Biden-isms for a book? It would be hilarious.

Round #1:

I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." --Joe Biden on Barack Obama

"I got tested for AIDS. I know Barack got tested for AIDS. There's no shame in being tested for AIDS. It's an important thing."

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden

"This is a big *expletive deleted*ing deal!" --Joe Biden, caught on an open mic congratulating President Barack Obama during the health care signing ceremony, Washington, D.C., March 23, 2010

"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number? I should have it in front of me and I don't. I'm actually embarrassed." –Joe Biden, speaking to an aide standing out of view during an interview on CBS' "Early Show," in the midst of encouraging viewers to visit a government-run Web site that tracks stimulus spending, Feb. 25, 2009

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb. 6, 2009

"Jill and I had the great honor of standing on that stage, looking across at one of the great justices, Justice Stewart." –Joe Biden, mistakenly referring to Justice John Paul Stevens, who swore him in as vice president, Washington, D.C., Jan. 20, 2009

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." –Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"A successful dump!" --Joe Biden, explaining his whereabouts (dropping deadwood at the dump) to the reporters outside his home, Wilmington, Del., Aug. 20, 2008

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

Leatherneck

• friend
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2012, 12:37:23 PM »
For some reason, every time I hear Biden speak, I think of Chumley on Pawn Stars.

TC
TC
RT Refugee

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2012, 06:40:24 PM »
For some reason, every time I hear Biden speak, I think of Chumley on Pawn Stars.

TC

Dude, that is perfect!!  =D

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 01:16:46 AM »

TC

Chumley has a lot more on the ball than Biden.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2012, 03:52:01 PM »
Chumley has a lot more on the ball than Biden. 
And unlike Biden, Chumley has an honest job. (Lowballing isn't really dishonest, since no rational person expects to get a good price from a pawn shop.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain