Author Topic: Woman's beating caught on tape, thugs escape punishment  (Read 10041 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Woman's beating caught on tape, thugs escape punishment
« on: August 07, 2013, 02:07:47 PM »
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/08/05/chicago-area-civil-rights-org-investigating-davenport-police-brutality-claim/

Yes, I realize she is a bad person. No, that does not mean two large men get to beat her to a pulp because they don't like her boyfriend. The image of her cowering and recoiling as they jump her says it all.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Woman's beating caught on tape, thugs escape punishment
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 02:22:28 PM »
I'm sure the officers were just neutralizing the threat so they could be sure to go home at the end of their shift.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 07:34:44 AM »
Before I even opened the thread my first thought was - Chicago PD?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 06:01:51 PM »
Before I even opened the thread my first thought was - Chicago PD?

No, they reserve their beatings for real vicious criminals- like bartenders.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 06:19:20 PM »
Who in their right mind is going to interfere with two badged thugs with guns and State sanction, subduing a robbery suspect with too much force?

Cops were totally in the wrong, but the only thing out there that proves it is this video tape.  Hidden behind the door, so they probably didn't know it was even there.

For Fawke's sake, the woman was on her phone and then just gets a fist in the ear out of nowhere.

These guys have done this before, I bet.

The blue army.  You interfere in something you think is questionable that the Blue Army does, and all of a sudden you've got a platoon of your own to deal with.  Even if it's just recording them in public.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 06:23:31 PM »
Who in their right mind is going to interfere with two badged thugs with guns and State sanction, subduing a robbery suspect with too much force?

Some old guy who doesn't like those cops on his lawn ...?   =|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

brimic

• friends
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 06:23:46 PM »

Cops were totally in the wrong, but the only thing out there that proves it is this video tape.  Hidden behind the door, so they probably didn't know it was even there.

For Fawke's sake, the woman was on her phone and then just gets a fist in the ear out of nowhere.

These guys have done this before, I bet.

The blue army.  You interfere in something you think is questionable that the Blue Army does, and all of a sudden you've got a platoon of your own to deal with.  Even if it's just recording them in public.

If someone such as a husband or SO of this woman were CCWing and mozmbiqued these two goons, there would be no way you'd get a guilty out of me if I were on the jury.

Barack Obama

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 07:15:39 PM »
How do cops caught violating the law like this end up with their jobs, back out on patrol, like they said in the story?

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

brimic

• friends
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 07:22:42 PM »
How do cops caught violating the law like this end up with their jobs, back out on patrol, like they said in the story?

Sociopaths who have the 'right stuff' to enforce the will of the collective aren't easy to come by you know.

Barack Obama

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 08:12:55 PM »
If someone such as a husband or SO of this woman were CCWing and mozmbiqued these two goons, there would be no way you'd get a guilty out of me if I were on the jury.

You would never get on that jury.  Actually he's unlikely to make it to trial, the FOP will make sure he doesn't survive that long.
"It's good, though..."

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 08:41:12 PM »

2 reasons
unions

and in this case they didn't clean her clock till after she bit one

am i watching wrong video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J69egRPiD7s

beaten to a pulp?  really?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 08:46:24 PM by cassandra and sara's daddy »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

• friends
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 08:47:05 PM »

what law do you imagine was broken?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 08:49:40 PM »

Assault and battery. Even if she did bite them, that doesn't give them the authority to beat the crap out of her.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

• friends
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 08:56:42 PM »
Assault and battery. Even if she did bite them, that doesn't give them the authority to beat the crap out of her.

can i see the vid the rest of you watched?
it can't be mine

and you bite someone expect to get smacked. it took me a while to find a working vid and when i found one i thought i musta had wrong vid at first. that was a pretty mild response    no wonder you guys get so zomg if thats your bar for "beat to a pulp"   is it just cause shes white? i don't recall similar noise about the beast that mall guard tased.  explain your outrage metric so i can understand better?

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 09:34:56 PM »

2 reasons
unions

and in this case they didn't clean her clock till after she bit one

This is factually incorrect. Right around the one minute mark, Thug One walks over to her, pushes her down, and punches her. Unless she bit him via telekinesis from across the room you're just plain wrong.

am i watching wrong video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J69egRPiD7s

beaten to a pulp?  really?

You're right, obviously she was totally unhurt.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

• friends
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 09:48:49 PM »
Right around the one minute mark, Thug One walks over to her, pushes her down, and punches her. Unless she bit him via telekinesis from across the room you're just plain wrong.

watch again  he grabs her arm and she pulls away to her right  he gets bit then right before he i=unloads the 3 piece.  i would  smack someone who bit me too.  shes got a black eye zomg!  far from beaten to a pulp  heck she wasn't even bleeding  and white ladies bleed and it shows

brimic

• friends
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 09:58:08 PM »
Right around the one minute mark, Thug One walks over to her, pushes her down, and punches her. Unless she bit him via telekinesis from across the room you're just plain wrong.

watch again  he grabs her arm and she pulls away to her right  he gets bit then right before he i=unloads the 3 piece.  i would  smack someone who bit me too.  shes got a black eye zomg!  far from beaten to a pulp  heck she wasn't even bleeding  and white ladies bleed and it shows

Bullshit.
Officer Donutfag when on a full out assault on her. When did it become acceptable for police to initiate over-the-top violence rather than work to diffuse it? Hmm?

Seriously, if that happened to me, I'd cut the *expletive deleted*er.

Barack Obama

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 10:01:42 PM »
Bullshit. Maybe stop stroking yourself and fantasizing about licking his jackboots long enough to watch what actually happens, instead of what you want to see.

• friends
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 10:06:00 PM »
Bullshit. Maybe stop stroking yourself and fantasizing about licking his jackboots long enough to watch what actually happens, instead of what you want to see.

ironic much? [popcorn]

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2013, 10:27:28 PM »
CSD:

Looked at the video again.  Sure looks like they started treating her like a King right off the bat.

Unless she had flying dentures, the thumping started before the chomping.

Whatever the legalese it is for beating the crap out of someone with no justification.

Police brass rep also admitted it was fishy, though not fishy enough to do anything about.

==========

About the only person in that mess who seems to be a full-up decent sort is the boyfriend.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

• friends
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 10:30:51 PM »
what i see is cop grabs her arm and she leans over to her right  they clinch and she admits she bit him  i only saW one really decent 3 or 4 piece then they went to trying to cuff her

heres some pointers
 when you are arrested for shoplifting and the cop grabs your wrist to cuff you it is not optional
never bite

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 10:34:02 PM »
ironic much? [popcorn]

Yes, although not in the way you think.

Also, maybe invest in some glasses. He jumps in her, she shys away to the right, he punches her as he's landing on her. Good Lord, you're arguing against video now. "Who are you going to believe, me the cops or your lying eyes?"  You haven't been this ridiculous since you tried to smear the name of that pastor who got cop murdered because some of his parishioners were hookers and he didn't shun them.

Azrael256

• friend
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 10:41:16 PM »
ironic much? [popcorn]

That's not irony.  That word is so frequently misused.

Anyway, the police don't get to slap people who bit them.  This was a very poor attempt at custody and control from the get-go, so I'd fail the officers on that to start.  Not a crime, but very poor policing.

I was unimpressed, but still with the officers until the hand comes up to strike after she's halfway down in the corner.  That's anger.  Anger at a situation that the officer, the man who is expected to know better, allowed to get out of control.

If two strapping lads can't take a woman sitting in a chair into custody without significant injury, they're no good as officers.  If they raise a hand to strike in anger, they're common thugs who have reduced themselves to criminal acts.

Pushing her over the chair was the icing.  That's spectacular incompetence.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 10:50:00 PM »
what i see is cop grabs her arm and she leans over to her right  they clinch and she admits she bit him  i only saW one really decent 3 or 4 piece then they went to trying to cuff her
Yep. Her rapid descent had nothing to do with 300 lbs of JBT grabbing her wrist and upper arm and levering her face into the wall.
The 3-4 punches he delivers to her head at 1:14  and the quick jab at 1:50 were nothing if they weren't professional of the course . I like the technique of piling on her for a full 2 minutes then picking her up and putting her face into the opposite wall and floor because they had to wear this hardened criminal down for a few minutes before they could attempt to cuff her.

Barack Obama

brimic

• friends
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 10:53:38 PM »
I was unimpressed, but still with the officers until the hand comes up to strike after she's halfway down in the corner.  That's anger.  Anger at a situation that the officer, the man who is expected to know better, allowed to get out of control.

If two strapping lads can't take a woman sitting in a chair into custody without significant injury, they're no good as officers.  If they raise a hand to strike in anger, they're common thugs who have reduced themselves to criminal acts.

Actually they are perfect for their job.
The whole concept of 'peace officer' is dead.
What the state wants are enforcers- thugs who will put fear into the citizenry.
There are some, even here, that like it that way.

Barack Obama