Author Topic: Accused wife killer claims ‘powerful’ group infected him with mayonnaise  (Read 1436 times)

MechAg94

• friend
https://nypost.com/2019/07/26/accused-wife-killer-claims-powerful-group-infected-him-with-mayonnaise/
Robertson told detectives in a confusing, rambling statement that he bludgeoned his wife to “give her compassion and mercy” as “the alignments were not in place to protect her,” according to new court documents obtained by the station.

He also claimed that he’d been infected with mayonnaise by a group of people he only identified as “they.”

On top of that, he told investigators there was something inside him releasing information about the Revolutionary War, according to the report.

https://www.kget.com/news/crime-watch/man-accused-of-killing-wife-claims-powerful-group-infected-him-with-mayonnaise-report-says/

Asked if he used drugs, he said he used “ice” to help him breathe.

Ice is commonly used to refer to methamphetamine. Robertson also said he’d been ingesting “crystal,” which a detective understood to mean crystal meth, the documents say.

Never leave the house unarmed.  People like this are out there.

I wonder what the psychiatric diagnosis would be for this guy.
http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=60663.0
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
I understand that various cutbacks have led to letting a bunch of these folks run around loose.

Evidence thereof abounds in the streets of Denver.

It's worse than when I worked as a lab technician at Creedmoor State Hospital, even though I had no direct contact with the patients.  E.g., I have a Kodachrome memory of walking to the main entrance of my building and hearing one patient hollering down from one of the barred balconies, "Hat! Hat! Hat!" continuously.  This happened just about every day. Just an e.g.

Terry!  Terry!  Terry!

REF!  REF!  REF!
Yes, it was the site of the famous Creedmoor Rifle Range.  I did not know that at the time, being more interested in getting through college than in guns.  My building was near the bus stop, so I never explored much more of the complex. I still hate it when "Creedmoor" is misspelled.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creedmoor_Psychiatric_Center#History

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 05:26:04 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Hawkmoon

• friend

Loony Tunes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
He's condimental.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Not too far off from many at the last debate
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
I don't know if he was crazy or just did so much drugs that he fried his brain.  I don't think psychiatric care is going to help someone like that. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
If he was infected by mayonnaise, could he be cured by adding Miracle Whip to his diet?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
If he was infected by mayonnaise, could he be cured by adding Miracle Whip to his diet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubV3t9_CwDc

Maybe hot sauce. 

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
I am disappoint that he does not specify Hellman's or Duke's.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Hawkmoon

• friend
I am disappoint that he does not specify Hellman's or Duke's.

Or Cain's.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=60663.0

Regardless of the official language my opinion is that the correct clinical diagnosis is "Batshit crazy"
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Yes, "Batshit crazy" sounds about right.  What treatment to you prescribe, Dr. RKL?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

zxcvbob

• friend
The powerful group?  Yeah, that was me.  Sorry.  I thought the mayonnaise would be funny.   [tinfoil]
"It's good, though..."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Yes, "Batshit crazy" sounds about right.  What treatment to you prescribe, Dr. RKL?

ECT.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubV3t9_CwDc

Maybe hot sauce. 

That's what I was thinking. Guy had Caucasian overload.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
The powerful group?  Yeah, that was me.  Sorry.  I thought the mayonnaise would be funny.   [tinfoil]
So you can answer which brand was used?

zxcvbob

• friend
So you can answer which brand was used?

It was Great Value from Walmart.  (why waste Duke's or Hellmann's?) ;)
"It's good, though..."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Seem to remember reading somewhere awhile back where someone connected mayo with white supremacy and it wasn't The Onion 
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
It was Great Value from Walmart.  (why waste Duke's or Hellmann's?) ;)

I have found the GV olive oil reduced fat mayo to be really tasty when making tuna salad or mayo-based salad dressings.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Regardless of the official language my opinion is that the correct clinical diagnosis is "Batshit crazy"

They're running around loose out there.  One of the famous ones was Lawrence Tierney, the actor who played Elaine's father in "Seinfeld."  I came across this incidentally while looking up something else.

The Jerry Seinfeld incident:

Sometime during shooting, Tierney
apparently stole a butcher knife from the
set of Jerry's apartment. "Hey Lawrence,
what do you got there in your jacket?"
Seinfeld asked him. Seeing he was
busted, Tierney tried to play it off as a
joke and started waving the knife around.  
What was supposed to be a recurring
character for Tierney on one of TV's all-
time sitcoms turned into a one-off right
there on the spot. "I'll tell you something
about Lawrence Tierney," Julia Louis-
Dreyfus said. "He was a total nut job."  It
was typical Tierney, snatching defeat
from the jaws of success. Crazy as the
knife incident sounds, it wasn't close to
the violence that marred Tierney's early
career.

His whole adult life was filled with violent encounters, including punching Quentin Tarantino, having a fight with Rip Torn and several battles with NY and LA police.

They're out there, all right.

See also

https://www.sleuthsayers.org/2019/03/my-dinner-with-lawrence-tierney-part-1.html

(Scroll to "With Bunker's literary fame...")

Also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Tierney

Actually, there are many stories from various people which testify to his "batshit crazy" life if you dig around.

Terry

REF:
https://youtu.be/Oawl8lsE06U (4:35)

Edited to correct URL.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 06:26:39 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
He's condimental.

Five days late, but I see what you did.

Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?