Author Topic: Now that's dedication!  (Read 621 times)

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
Now that's dedication!
« on: September 11, 2006, 12:44:00 PM »
I had hired a contractor to remodel part of the Alcazar del Tejon (new dining room floor-bamboo, new blinds, etc., looks real nice).  I paid him a lump of money and then he sent me a bill for the rest.

The money has been sitting on my receptionist's window for two weeks now.

I just called him, yet again for him to swing by as he lives 10 minutes from my office downtown.

"Steve, this is Kirk.  You know that $1300 I owe you.  It's sitting in my office for the past 2 weeks."

"Hmmm, Kirk, I'm real busy filling brass [reloading], just stick it in the mail."

There you go.  A dedicated man.Cheesy

There must be a "You Might be a Hoosier" joke here:  You might be a Hoosier if you would rather stay home and finish your reloading rather than collect a debt.Cheesy
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

Now that's dedication!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 02:47:35 PM »
Dedicated indeed.

Is this guy married?
 Reason I ask he may be "dedicated" in having that money to spend the way he wants to, and not hear "honey, look what I bought for $1300? It was on Sale!!

Think out of the box tilecrawler

Tongue

I know about these things. I was a dedicated married guy with 11 shotshell reloaders up and running once.
That red-head could spent money faster than a Mec 9000 could crank out reloads!

"But you got a new gun?"
" I earned that gun, I won it"

"Then I can spend the money you didn't spend having to pay for that gun"

El Tejon...stay single and remember the Sage Advice of John Corey.