Main Forums > Politics

ATF Shooting with No Bodycams

(1/3) > >>

Ben:
Has anyone been following this? Suspicious as hell. Firstly, in this day and age, how do you serve a warrant without bodycams? Secondly, how the hell did bodycams not become policy until 2022?!?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arkansas-senators-say-clinton-airport-exec-killed-by-atf-with-no-bodycam-violation-its-own-policy

RocketMan:
Some of the stories indicate that the shooting victim was not of stellar character.   That said, the ATF appears to have screwed the pooch once again, and someone died because they couldn't get their act together.  It all sounds about right for the ATF.

WLJ:

--- Quote from: RocketMan on April 20, 2024, 10:35:58 AM ---Some of the stories indicate that the shooting victim was not of stellar character.   That said, the ATF appears to have screwed the pooch once again, and someone died because they couldn't get their act together.  It all sounds about right for the ATF.

--- End quote ---

Agree on both points. From what I've seen he wasn't someone you or I would want to put on a pedestal but neither are most of the people the left routinely put on one.

Ben:

--- Quote from: RocketMan on April 20, 2024, 10:35:58 AM ---Some of the stories indicate that the shooting victim was not of stellar character.   

--- End quote ---

I had read that as well, and he may very well have been, but I no longer trust the MSM or gov to tell me that story. Even if he was a scumbag, all the more reason to use bodycams like most every other LE agency.

We concurrently have the story of the guy that the left wants to make George Floyd II, who took multiple shots at cops before they ever returned fire. Their bodycams prove that, and we know that the "victim" is an actual scumbag. The ATF, through incompetence or malicious behavior, created a "he said she said" scenario.

WLJ:
Where the outrage from the media and SJWs? If he was a community parasite crack dealing street thug POC we would be hearing "say his name" in the streets right

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version