Author Topic: Boehner is "hellbent" on passing amnesty this year  (Read 6981 times)

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Re: Boehner is "hellbent" on passing amnesty this year
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2014, 06:46:20 PM »
I bet we could begin to deport ~15 million illegals for less then $4 billion per year.  http://wealthalchemyblog.com/2012/05/tax-fraud-by-illegal-immigrants-costs-uncle-sam-4-2-billion/

Really think the feds would do it that cheap?
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 06:58:19 PM »
heres another politicians perspective
http://reason.com/blog/2013/07/01/rand-paul-defends-principle-of-immigrati

may not meet approval here
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2014, 07:15:16 PM »
How much did they just spend to try and round up a couple cows recently?
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2014, 07:23:12 PM »
How much did they just spend to try and round up a couple cows recently?

point proven :)
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2014, 02:57:25 AM »

I said "could", not "would".  Under a President Scout26 all those unemployed BLM agents (among a whole bunch of others), could sure work the issue, and I bet get it done in time, and under cost, if their continued employment of securing the border were at stake.

Meanwhile,

not exactly true

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/perfi/taxes/2008-04-10-immigrantstaxes_N.htm

Seriously USAToday as a source.  Umm, no.   I've done taxes for several years now and I have yet to see a single ITIN taxpayer NOT get a refund (plus getting both EITC and CTC.)

and a better indepth crunch of the numbers

a more broad longer look
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/07/02/immigration-and-social-security/

And now the NY Times.   Oh, wait.  It's not actual reporting with facts and stuff.  It's a blog piece (which is like an editorial, on moreso.) Might as well quote Izvestia or Pravda.  It's simply another mouthpiece for the Obama administration, which just so happens to be pushing illegal immigration.

this last piece from business insider gets to bottom line numbers
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-illegal-immigrants-pay-taxes-2012-3

WOW.  One whole entire illegal immigrant claims to "pay their taxes".   No mention of actually paying or what they paid in Federal income tax.  SS and Medicare, perhaps, if not working for cash.  Along with state income (again if not working for cash), along with property (yep, generally included in the rent), and sales taxes.  So they paid $11B in state and local taxes, then collected over $4B in CTC refundable credits alone. (Figure at least another $2-3B in EITC) plus head over to any hospital's ER and count noses.  Your paying for that, one way or another.  Throw in various welfare, housing, food stamps, and other aid packages and soon it's well over $11B in costs.

I give you an D- for your thesis.  Research was poorly done and completely failed to support your argument.  Please resubmit factual and peer reviewed research.  Blog posts and USAToday are actually worse than using Wikipedia as a source.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

• friends
Re:
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2014, 05:31:32 AM »
Oh no. You can do better than that.

You overlooked this? Or just didn't like it?

While the IRS does not have an estimate of how many illegal immigrants pay income tax, it has been issuing ITINs to foreigners without a Social Security number since 1996. Everson told Congress "many illegal aliens, utilizing ITINs, have been reporting tax liability to the tune of almost $50 billion from 1996 to 2003."Hinkle told the AP that the Social Security and Medicare taxes from mismatched W2s for the same period was $41.4 billion, adding up to about $90 billion in federal taxes during the eight-year period.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

• friends
Re:
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2014, 05:33:35 AM »
And I bet you didn't click this one
I don't blame ya

http://m.immigrationpolicy.org/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.immigrationpolicy.org%2Fjust-facts%2Funauthorized-immigrants-pay-taxes-too#2829

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk