Author Topic: Candidate for CT governor proves...  (Read 1023 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Candidate for CT governor proves...
« on: April 23, 2014, 12:27:34 PM »
That just because you're a veteran doesn't mean you aren't a freedom loathing, Constitution raping piece of ****. Way to protect and defend that document, buddy.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/219665517/Assault-Weapons-Ban-in-Connecticut-One-Marines-Perspective

Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
Re: Candidate for CT governor proves...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 03:21:04 PM »
I've never heard of him.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 06:29:14 PM »
They keep saying "nobody is coming to take your guns," while also saying "you are no longer allowed to have those guns you now have."

And people buy it.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 08:07:57 PM »
Link wants me to download something to read it. I'm not about to download anything from a site I've never heard of.

Who said what, where?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 11:46:19 PM »
So I decided to run for Governor of the State of Connecticut , low and behold, ....

how to tell you are being asked to vote for an ignoramous without needing to check their politics.

We need to bring back the headbang smiley.   :facepalm: just does not cut it for stuff like that.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 11:53:06 PM »
I thought that such esteemed politicians as John Murtha, John Kerry, and Wesley Clark proved that point a while ago...

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 05:06:55 PM »
I thought that such esteemed politicians as John Murtha, John Kerry, and Wesley Clark proved that point a while ago...

Identifiably "bad" veterans probably started in this country with Benedict Arnold . . . imagine if he had run for office (no doubt as the first Democrat) in the late 18th century!
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain