Author Topic: NYPD OWI  (Read 2384 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
NYPD OWI
« on: April 25, 2014, 12:00:23 PM »
A 31 year veteran of America's largest para-military force is in a spot of trouble for OWI (for those who don't read Tam regularly that's Officerin' While Intoxicated). The guy and his partner went to "investigate a robbery" but instead went bar hopping while on duty. About a half hour after they got off shift, Drunk Cop 1 decided to show off his old service revolver to Drunk Cop 2, had an ND, and shot his partner. DC1 then drove DC2 to the hospital, where even after the professional courtesy of having some time to sober up, he failed a breathalyzer miserably. He's been charged with a simple DUI, and may have to retire early. No charges for being drunk while on duty, bar hopping on the tax payer's dime, or discharging a firearm  illegally in city limits. His (equally drunk while on duty) partner hasn't been charged with anything afaict.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/apparently-accidentally-shot-partner-sources-article-1.1767458

Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

SADShooter

• friend
Re: NYPD OWI
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 12:25:11 PM »
To sum up: Poggi, pride of the Praetorians, punctures partner while pissed, gets pass.

Pathetically prosaic.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 12:57:45 PM »
To sum up: Poggi, pride of the Praetorians, punctures partner while pissed, gets pass.

Pathetically prosaic.

Perfectly paraphrased.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 01:01:03 PM »
In their defense, those bars were very well investigated and it was determined no armed robberies occurred while DC1 & DC2 were intoxicating investigating  the bars.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 01:07:26 PM »
Drunk domestic defender drills distressed deputy.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 01:34:37 PM »

If DC2 is not angry or upset, I'm not terribly upset other than an innocent bystander could have been hurt. Play stupid game, win stupid prize. Firearms and alcohol don't mix.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 05:50:57 PM »
In their defense, those bars were very well investigated and it was determined no armed robberies occurred while DC1 & DC2 were intoxicating investigating  the bars.

Plus no motorists were harrassed tickets were issued, and no private citizens were shot 48 times  :cool:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2014, 10:44:15 PM »
<youknowwho>

you know how many bars run meth labs in the basement?

http://www.somerandomsite.com/articlewrittenbyawacko.html

reality hurts

</youknowwho>
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 10:19:50 AM »
Perfectly paraphrased.

Brad

Phucking Tallpine...
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.