Author Topic: Cheesecake  (Read 15150 times)

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Re: Cheesecake
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2013, 11:48:33 PM »
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Terpsichore

• friend
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2013, 09:52:39 AM »
He's known for shooting stuff he thinks is worthless, so a locked box he can't get into...
Shoot it.

As for decoys...
Now, that idea has some merit >:D

Co worker of mine when I was still in the old job had to do that.  Someone was always going into the fridge and taking her lunch.  She got smart and would bring a lunch of the nastiest combinations for a sammich she could think of.  After about three days of this, her lunch was left alone.
There is something relaxing in working with sharp pointy things.

What if there were no hypothetical situations?

Neemi

• friend
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2013, 01:15:39 PM »
I had a roommate with a sweet tooth and a tendency to eat entire boxes of cereal at once. Thankfully the only food of mine that tempted her were the oreos. Scooping out part of the cream and replacing it with toothpaste ensured she left my food alone after that!  >:D

My other roommates felt bad leaving decoys and just kept angrily buying extra groceries.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2013, 02:15:42 PM »
I had a roommate with a sweet tooth and a tendency to eat entire boxes of cereal at once. Thankfully the only food of mine that tempted her were the oreos. Scooping out part of the cream and replacing it with toothpaste ensured she left my food alone after that!  >:D

My other roommates felt bad leaving decoys and just kept angrily buying extra groceries.

HAAaaaa!! :lol:
I wish I had thought of that, I have to look over my food and come up with some devious plans, I have to drive anywhere from 40 to 250 miles to buy food.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2015, 10:44:11 AM »
Tinkering with a cheesecake recipe and wondering if anyone here has had a slice that was really yummy or knows of combinations that should never be put on or in a cheesecake.  (Rev, I still owe you a cheesecake.  I haven't forgotten)

Current tinker is a chocolate mocha cheesecake.  Not sure if it will work, but it sounds fun to try.

When's good to swing by for said cheesecake?

I was thinking Iceland, but strings guilt tripped me into Wisconsin instead...
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2015, 01:11:40 AM »
When's good to swing by for said cheesecake?

I was thinking Iceland, but strings guilt tripped me into Wisconsin instead...

It's been two years....how do you calculate interest on cheesecake?
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2015, 08:51:11 AM »

There's lots of interest in cheesecake.  =D
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2015, 10:17:45 AM »

By amount of property damage caused by fighting over last slice.

I was thinking about flying to Iceland as there's some good deals these days. Yanno, climb a glacier or volcano, see the Northern lights, find some nice Icelandic girls, sauna, etc. Strings was like "If you don't come out to Wisconsin, I'll tell spoon and Terpsichore you don't love them anymore"

Sigh.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2015, 07:12:28 PM »
No

I told you that I'd tell Spoon, Terpsichore, Nancy, and Goober that you don't love them no more

Jeeze... can't even get the guilt trip right!
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2015, 10:41:35 PM »
No

I told you that I'd tell Spoon, Terpsichore, Nancy, and Goober that you don't love them no more

Jeeze... can't even get the guilt trip right!

Dude, seriously, you suck. I could have been neck deep in an Icelandic sauna under the Northern lights, with a bottle of Brennivín and half a dozen nice Icelandic girls. Ah hell, probably would have ended in another pile of corpses in some former Cold War sub base or volcano or something.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2015, 12:48:05 AM »
Go ahead

I'm CERTAIN the ladies I mentioned (especially your niece) will FULLY understand that drunken debauchery was more important to you... >:D

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2015, 03:09:12 AM »
 [popcorn]
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2015, 08:10:08 AM »
Go ahead

I'm CERTAIN the ladies I mentioned (especially your niece) will FULLY understand that drunken debauchery was more important to you... >:D

Actually, they probably would. But they're not going to admit that because they're all as sadistic as you are. Any time in particular good to visit? Not sure about driving out, or flying

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2015, 01:53:13 PM »
Pretty much anytime is good

If it isn't too short of notice, there's a stage production of Addams Family here the weekend of May 7-9. We already have tickets to take Goober on the 9th...

Terpsichore

• friend
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2015, 09:22:38 PM »
Rev, if it makes you feel better, I've been asking about how to properly ship said cheesecake.
There is something relaxing in working with sharp pointy things.

What if there were no hypothetical situations?