Author Topic: Anyone see the speaker of the house answering questions today?  (Read 3681 times)

Lennyjoe

• friend
She must of gotten pointers from Joe. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7PeE8-XarE

Me thinks her political career is nearing an end.  Lets hope so.  Maybe the CIA will help her along with getting ousted from the house.

Another gaff;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpfi4E-fDEY

grampster

• friend
Re: Anyone see the speaker of the house answering questions today?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 09:27:35 PM »
If it wasn't so sad and pathetic, it would be funny watching the dismantling of a member of government who puts personal power and self agrandizement ahead of serving her fellow Americans and our country.  It would be a blessing to see a couple dozen more go down in the same fashion.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

BMacklem

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 10:24:54 PM »
The problem is though.... she keeps getting into office.

So who is going down exactly?

I agree with you fully, but until I see the near whole lot of them in tar and feathers, I won't believe that the government is ever "of, for, and by" the people.

I'd like to say it's time for another revolution, but there aren't enough people willing to take a real stand, and go against the current mess we've had for the last 100 years or so.

I'm about ready to pull a John Gault and find a nice valley somewhere and let the world go to pot and then come out from the ashes.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 11:28:22 PM »
I haven't seen such a poor performance by a politician since the last time Obama was without a teleprompter.

Pelosi really shouldn't get too cute with the CIA. Those guys just might make her disappear. (One can only hope).

wquay

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 11:46:39 PM »
The daily show did a good job with this one:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=227326&title=waffle-house

what a bimbo

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 11:59:03 PM »
[sincerity] On the bright side, maybe she'll end up on the Supreme Court. [/sincerity]
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 12:39:02 AM »
What an utter buffoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :rolleyes:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

digitalandanalog

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 02:58:41 AM »
It's gonna be a fun show.

The Dems tearing themselves down while trying to tear down the USA.

Pay back is a real beyotch :laugh:

RaspberrySurprise

• friend
  • Yub yub Commander
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 03:20:34 AM »
When one has a closet full of skeletons it is best not to offend those most adept and finding skeletons.
Look, tiny text!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 08:15:40 AM »
http://www.daybydaycartoon.com/

By George, I think he's got it!

stay safe.

skidmark
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 09:12:58 AM »
As Grammaw Schmucktaberry always told me...."Always tell the truth sonnyboy, then you don't have to remember the strory."  :angel:
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2009, 09:38:01 AM »
The sad reality is that this will probably all blow over and things will get back to business as usual.
If nothing else the dems seem to thrive on publicly wallowing their own corruption.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2009, 10:07:41 AM »
If Pelosi was a Republican, she would no longer be Speaker of the House.

I wish the people of California and her district will finally wake up to the total lack of ethics in this woman and dump her.  But they won't.  Pork is king.  I also expect this to blow over no matter how much I want it not to.  And you wonder why regular people feel our government is corrupt?

It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2009, 12:54:18 PM »
She was nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof.

Kinda reminds me of that UN dude that had to come out and give a press release a few years ago after we had pressured them into giving up on their small arms proliferation treaties. He was afraid he was going to get shot before he could give his statement and get back inside.

Seeing her sqirm was both entertaining and revolting.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2009, 02:14:23 PM »
I'm sure the CIA can find a bunch of interesting data about how her husband does business,
and insure that it is delivered to the right hands

The bulk of the Pelosis' money comes from investments in stocks and real estate. Operating through Financial Leasing Services, his San Francisco investment firm, Paul Pelosi owns stock in companies including Microsoft, AT&T, Cisco Systems, Disney, Johnson & Johnson and a variety of tech stocks.

Real estate investments include a four-story office building at 45 Belden St. in the Financial District, office buildings on Battery and Sansome streets near the Embarcadero, a building housing a Walgreens drugstore near Ocean Beach and other commercial property in San Anselmo.

Other investments include a St. Helena vineyard worth between $5 million and $25 million, a $1 million-plus townhome in Norden (Nevada County), and minority interests in the Auberge du Soleil resort hotel in Rutherford, the CordeValle Golf Club in San Martin, and the Piatti Italian restaurant chain.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/01/01/MNG83NB37E1.DTL
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2009, 03:43:19 PM »
It's gonna be a fun show.

The Dems tearing themselves down while trying to tear down the USA.

Pay back is a real beyotch :laugh:

What's sad is that part of the country believes the dribble that she spouts and that America is that evil, wait, did not say that right, EEEVVILLL.
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com