Author Topic: Illegal alien roundup in Iowa  (Read 12004 times)

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
Re: Illegal alien roundup in Iowa
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2008, 09:42:24 AM »
The part where the lobbiests that represent their business interests tell them not to do anything about the problem, because it allows for more profits.

And more profits means more campaign contributions.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Nitrogen

• friends
  • Who could it be?
    • @c0t0d0s2 / Twitter.
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2008, 05:06:18 AM »
This is something I never understood: why more Liberals aren't as angry about Illegal immigration.

It kills the labor market, it dilutes the effectiveness of unions, you'd think they'd be all OVER that.

But the Democratic party doesn't seem to care about that.  Yet more proof that they are just as lost as the Republicans lately.
יזכר לא עד פעם
Remember. Never Again.
What does it mean to be an American?  Have you forgotten? | http://youtu.be/0w03tJ3IkrM

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2010, 08:24:13 PM »
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h5R00na1YSmG6Twv-_-DJiToPt_AD9HDFL580

I know this is a nearly a zombie bump but it appears the judge in this matter not only presided over the trial she also helped plan the raids.

Regardless of what side you take in the overall matter I'd think you can't consider that legally kosher.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2010, 08:50:46 PM »
Zombie thread with copyrwrited material and it belongs in politics.  I'm just going to kill it, if you'd like, feel free to start anew in the politics board.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”