Author Topic: Whiskey - For Your Health  (Read 969 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Whiskey - For Your Health
« on: January 11, 2015, 03:37:21 PM »
I don't know how accurate the info is, and I don't care. I'm taking it to heart.  :laugh:

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/beverage/whiskey.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: Whiskey - For Your Health
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 06:54:15 PM »
Easily disproven. Shouldn't all of Ireland be immortal by now?
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 07:49:20 PM »
We're not?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 11:13:11 PM »
Some of them were feeling so good they forgot to breathe.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 05:43:41 PM »
 Obviously a hit piece.  Single Malt Scotch most decidedly has therapeutics benefits.  Why I heard just yesterday from a reliable source Walmart will start dispensing single malt scotch under its $4.00 program.  >:D
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 09:22:37 PM »
Former pastor went to Scotland for a sabbatical.  Developed a taste for Single Malt.  Eventually found himself in the hospital for a long-running issue.  Found out, in Scotland you're never too sick to drink whiskey.  If you are too sick to drink whiskey, you're going to die soon anyway, so you might as well drink whiskey.