Author Topic: KTVA Anchorage Reporters Conspire To Smear Miller  (Read 1956 times)

stevelyn

• friend
KTVA Anchorage Reporters Conspire To Smear Miller
« on: October 31, 2010, 09:16:03 AM »
If there was any doubt that the media was biased, this should remove it. The KTVA news bureau is probably the worst one in the state and I refuse to watch them.................. As if their CBS affillliation wasn't reason enough.

Two KTVA reporters were caught conspiring to wage a smear campaign against Joe Miller the GOP nominee for US Senate, even if it meant fabricating the stories.

Visits from people wearing dark suits keeps me from saying what I really think. I am beyond angry because I know no one will be held accountable for such a breach of ethics.

The transcripts and story are at the link:

http://biggovernment.com/publius/2010/10/30/anchorage-cbs-affiliate-caught-on-voicemail-conspiring-against-alaskas-gop-senate-candidate/
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
Re: KTVA Anchorage Reporters Conspire To Smear Miller
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 12:07:23 PM »
Hey, it worked against Palin in 2008.  Why change tactics that work?  [/sarc]
Formerly sumpnz

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 12:24:48 PM »
Isn't this the same clowm whose security detail cuffed the reporter last week?
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 05:58:36 PM »
Shocking !!!!

You mean that media is actually left-leaning ?!?!?!?!?

Whoda thunk it....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 09:41:26 AM »
A CBS affiliate? Seems like they're still up to their old tricks.

IIRC, it was the CBS evening anchor who used forged documents from a dead man to try and throw a presidential election to John Kerry around 6 years ago.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 11:39:52 AM »
Sarah Palin had some choice words for them yesterday.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 05:00:34 PM »
Sarah Palin had some choice words for them yesterday.
Like "corrupt b@$t@rd$?"
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

stevelyn

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 10:23:56 PM »
Shocking !!!!

You mean that media is actually left-leaning ?!?!?!?!?

Whoda thunk it....

Well, that part doesn't surprise me. I've been long convinced that the media or elements within it conspire to find dirt and use it to get a specific result that favors their leftist agenda.

The bigger question is why are they basically ignoring the democrat candidate and throwing their support to Murkowski?

That tell me a lot about Murkowski.
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 11:20:09 PM »
Well, that part doesn't surprise me. I've been long convinced that the media or elements within it conspire to find dirt and use it to get a specific result that favors their leftist agenda.

The bigger question is why are they basically ignoring the democrat candidate and throwing their support to Murkowski?

That tell me a lot about Murkowski.

They're not "throwing support to Murkowski", they want to trash Miller and hope the "D" wins because no enough people will write in Murkowski and not vote for Miller, leaving the "D" to win by default or "voter suppression".
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 11:33:31 AM »
As an added teaser, with all the write-in votes, with the inability of many to even accurately spell Murkowski, I fearlessly predict this race will go on about as long as Bush/Gore.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010, 02:48:36 AM »
As of not quite midnight PDT, "Write-in's" are at the lead with 51% of precincts reporting.  I just hope that the Murky strongholds are all in that 51%.  Even if I would have voted for her in the primary (I wouldn't have) her sore looser stance would have driven me away from her.  Here's to hoping Miller pulls out the victory.
Formerly sumpnz