Author Topic: Columnist Leonard Pitts the piling on of O'Donnell  (Read 837 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Columnist Leonard Pitts the piling on of O'Donnell
« on: November 01, 2010, 11:39:10 PM »
That Leonard Pitts would write a column attacking Christine O'Donnell is no surprise. What is surprising is that he can, with a straight face, find a separation of church and state in the First Amendment.

It's no surprise that he'd go after any dirt in her past, but it is surprising that he'd bring up the issue of an IRS lien when the Obama White House is filled with tax cheats, or bring up her financial problems when so many ordinary Americans have been in similar straits. (Unlike those in congress who have their financial problems "fixed" by folks who then get favorable treatment).

The column is here.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Columnist Leonard Pitts the piling on of O'Donnell
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 05:59:23 AM »
I don't see how those things are surprising.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

grampster

• friend
Re: Columnist Leonard Pitts the piling on of O'Donnell
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 08:49:24 AM »
I always enjoy sending rebuttals to Pitts.  Unlike other/many syndicated writers, he never responds.

Pitts is like many a statist; So dogmatic that even his automobile doesn't have a reverse gear and unable to turn any direction except left and continue driving in a circle.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw