Author Topic: Election Thread  (Read 12056 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Election Thread
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2010, 11:14:03 AM »
This state is doomed. The feds better not bail California out; this state needs to go bankrupt and start all over again.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Sawdust

Absolutely, 100% correct. The only way California can turn around is if it gets zero help from the rest of the country. We need a Greece-like failure that drives out all the people that came here for free handouts and peace and love, and wakes the rest of the state up that the San Francisco political philosophy is a failure.

Those of us that are self-reliant and responsible will face some hardship as well no doubt, but we can ride it out and in the end prosper if it results in a flip of the political demographics. Fat chance I know, but one can dream.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2010, 11:35:55 AM »
It still doesn't explain how over 300K people voted for him.

I'm still wondering how Jerry Brown got nearly 1.2 million votes. 

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2010, 12:32:00 PM »
Insolvency will not rid California of its vast illegal alien population unless we have radical change in D.C. at the highest levels and Americans grow up and recognize that their "compassion" is not only misplaced it's suicidal.  They are here, they are coming, they are expecting "help," and they're pretty damn sure no one's going to expel them.

What you can expect in this state is out-migration by those who have given up waiting for sanity.  This last election showed that the "San Francisco mentality" is alive, well, and still dominant in CA politics.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.