Author Topic: Much Election Day fraud found  (Read 1516 times)

Desertdog

• friends
Much Election Day fraud found
« on: November 04, 2010, 12:00:48 AM »
What a surprise, election day fraud.  Is the DOJ going to follow up on any of it?  I reall doubt it , unless of course they can find some white Republican or TEA Party member to investigate.  But time will tell.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=223145

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Much Election Day fraud found
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 04:09:57 AM »
WND is a source of dubious merit.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 06:02:59 AM »
and even if you take their "facts" at face value they exaggerate a might.
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

BMacklem

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 08:31:24 AM »
Even still, we all know that there are enough "irregularities" that will simply be swept under the rug and not even considered, because "their" guy won.
Look at all the documented evidence of things like Al Frankens "win".
Gotta love those couple of thousand felons who just managed to push him over the edge to victory, yet nothing has come of that. Maybe with enough things going on now, they might actually be able to put forth some real election protection.

Here in Wisconsin, they're already talking about a Voter ID law.
It's about time, as I was at the polling place today, there were a "couple" who apparently didn't even know their own zipcode.
I find it amazing that these people can even vote.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 09:04:25 AM »
In other news, it has been determined that water is, in fact, wet.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 10:36:23 AM »
I find it amazing that these people can even vote.

Relax. They're probably dumb enough to vote for Walker because they think it's a vote for Johnny Walker.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 11:36:15 AM »
A source of dubious merit?  Like the U.S. Gov't with its phonied-up CPI figures?
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 02:27:14 PM »
In Houston, Texas, a volunteer watchdog organization discovered evidence another organization had registered as many as 23,000 phony voter registrations in Harris County, including a woman who registered six times in the same day, registrations of non-citizens and 1,597 registrations that named the same person multiple times, often with different signatures.
This one is actually true, but it was found a few months ago.  I believe those 23,000 or so registrations were rejected.  I believe the number rejected was something like 90% of the cards turned in by that group. 

In addition to voter ID laws, I would like to get rid of 3rd party voter registration.  IMO, you really should have to register yourself in some way.  If you don't, then you really didn't want to vote that much to begin with. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 07:49:51 PM »
A source of dubious merit?  Like the U.S. Gov't with its phonied-up CPI figures?

Yes.  WND has been a little .... "loose" in the fact vetting business in recent years.   What is your point, to defend it by pointing out bad/stupid/duplicitous/assinine behaviour by others?  :police:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Desertdog

• friends
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 08:04:52 PM »
Yes.  WND has been a little .... "loose" in the fact vetting business in recent years.   What is your point, to defend it by pointing out bad/stupid/duplicitous/assinine behaviour by others?
Please, post some "corrections" of what they report "incorrectly".