Author Topic: N.M. wins and Pelosi  (Read 1155 times)

grislyatoms

• friends
N.M. wins and Pelosi
« on: November 04, 2010, 12:09:49 AM »
Good news for N.M.

Blew out Denish (Bill Richardson's lackey, some will remember him from the Clinton admin.) for gov. and Heinrich (House).

Got a nice non-sequitur form letter every time I wrote Heinrich.

Adios, man!

Wish we could have grabbed a couple more senate seats, overall. And that CA. would have put down Boxer.

It's going to be SO NICE to see Pelosi's face come Jan.1. Hope she enjoyed her "vote for it anyway, even if you lose your seat" gambit. Buh-Bye! Tell all your party friends Buh-Bye! Buh-bye friends!
"A son of the sea, am I" Gordon Lightfoot

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: N.M. wins and Pelosi
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 07:53:50 AM »
Just saw the below story on Pelosi. Of course both parties always say the, "it's not that we did something wrong, we didn't do enough" line. Nevertheless, her comments make me almost wish they would have gotten more of their agenda through in the last couple of years only because it would have led to an even greater trouncing and most likely a Republican Senate majority.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/11/03/pelosi-says-election-not-a-rejection-of-agenda-obama-will-be-two-term-president/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BMacklem

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 08:24:01 AM »
bat-$#!^ crazy is the phrase that comes to mind whenever she opens her mouth.

Harrison Bergeron

• Everyone is finally equal.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 10:50:42 AM »
We lose Pelosi (who I hate) and now we have Boehner, who looks EXACTLY like the G-Man from Half Life:

I noticed this while playing half life at a friends house last weekend...

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 11:07:45 AM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"